• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Ok then, can you help us to make one for our team-signatures etc???
    You'll get a reward as well - shinies!!!!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Yeah we are back up! :]

Lazybook

Timotei... Timotei ..!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Good that we're back up, could you send some pokemon over? i have a few clones that i am willing to give you.

i need Shiny Zangoose, Shiny Ekans, Shiny Psyduck, Shiny Hondour, Shiny Treecko, and Shiny Aipom

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I'add the rest of the pokemon later on.....there's no giving up!!!

Arceus is LEGIT if you like it or not!!!!

*sigh* You just don't learn, so you?

There is NO legitimate way to get Arceus yet. The best you can do is cheat for the Azure Flute, but even then it falls under PC's definition of illegitimate (as much as I wish it didn't). And unless they're from the japanese glitch the same goes for the Darkrai & Shaymin...

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Lazybook,hi!!! I'll start cloning them but i have to go for some time, i'll pm you when i have them ready...by the way, you saw the rude moderator closed our thread??
    we are not a stupid thread to close it just like that, ok tell me, an Arceus says:
    id: - normal
    trainer: normal
    caught: lv80 Hall of origin

What else does it need to be legit??? please someone tell me....!!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • You still don't understand. You have a Shaymin and a Darkrai which can only be caught by using a cheating device, such as AR, gameshark, hacking programs. You still dont understand that Arceus can only be found using hacks.

enshogirl

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Ok then, can you help us to make one for our team-signatures etc???
    You'll get a reward as well - shinies!!!!

I'd like to help out by making a banner! I'm a Graphic Designer as well as an illustrator. Just give me the text you want on the banner, and describe the imagery and I could make you something nice.

TINA
    3866-4611-0027

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Lazybook,hi!!! I'll start cloning them but i have to go for some time, i'll pm you when i have them ready...by the way, you saw the rude moderator closed our thread??
    we are not a stupid thread to close it just like that, ok tell me, an Arceus says:

If you keep disrespecting people like that you're gonna get yourself another warn, believe me.

You still don't understand. You have a Shaymin and a Darkrai which can only be caught by using a cheating device, such as AR, gameshark, hacking programs. You still dont understand that Arceus can only be found using hacks.
    Darkrai and Shaymin can be found under the glitch, so we allow that.

Arceus can only be obtained through hacking, either for the Pokémon itself or the for item to get it on Spear Pillar. It doesn't matter if it was caught at its original place, that doesn't mean it's not hacked. Whatever you do, CyberCyndaquil, you're just not allowed to put Arceus up on the list, alright?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009

Waka wasn't being rude. You ignored him when he warned you not to have hacked Pokemon...

And ANY Arceus right now is automatically illegitimate. There is simply NO legitimate way to get it. Same with the Shaymin & Darkrai if they're in English, since the only "legitimate" way to get them right now only exists in the early japanese games.

I like what you're doing here, but you really DO need to follow the rules...

Oh, Waka already posted while I was getting this up...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back