• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Anime - The First Linear Pokémon Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2008
Hehe, thanks.

I updated the first post again with a short demo of the PREVIOUS project, how I envisioned this game at first. Do with it what you want, but I know one thing, the battle system looked sleek. Very sleek...

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
i love this game the whole go through anime hing is gona be great, but the pikachu sprite is kinda bad... sorry.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2008
Ahahahaha. Yeah the sprite sucks, then again, it needed to fit the style.

I changed it though, all the sprites... They are gonna use Ranger sprites from now on.

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
oh that will be really cool good luck

edit: i found these sprites for ranger on the spriters resource

display.php

Last edited:

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Would you like any help I do use rm2k3 but I am a really great spriter so if you need help just PM me.Oh and MORE SCREENIES lol

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2008
More screenies?

Here's two to show you guys how the current sprites look like. Much better IMO.

screen10hl8.png

screen9cj2.png

Pikachu may be a little big, but its like that in Ranger, and if that game can pull it off, so can mine. :P

axibar, Ill see what I can request you. You'll hear from me soon.

Last edited:

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
i love this hack the whole go through anime hing is gona be great, but the pikachu sprite is kinda bad... sorry.

Hey dude!

this is not a hack, is a Game.

BTW Good luck!

I love this game!

Keep it up!

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Ok im just here to help new2ya and I kind of like the FRLG style better but its your choice

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2008
what if instead of using a pikachu from ranger you used a pmd pikachu
No definetly not, sorry. The Yellow/Ruby/LeafGreen/Diamond Pikachu's look unproportioned and fat... xD

screen10hl8.png

I edited the Pikachu sprite, as he looks like when injured.

Thanks *~*TwiLiTeDaRkRai*~*!

axibar, I am going to request you some buildings... Ill PM you soon! Thanks!

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
um pmd means pokemon mystery dungeon, it might be easier to use that one, thats all im trying to say... i think

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2008
um pmd means pokemon mystery dungeon, it might be easier to use that one, thats all im trying to say... i think
Oh I figured PM = Pokemon, plus D stands for Diamond. My mistake.

Well, then the Pikachu is even bigger than the hero sprite, so I figured thats a no-no. IMO, the Ranger sprites look the best of all Pokemon overworld sprites so far.

Thanks for your advice though.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
Years
Many people have attempted (Believe me I've tried) and many (or should I say all) have failed. I think this is the only one with this much progress I've seen and it looks pretty close to the anime (Maps, such as front of Oak's lab where all the people are crowded around). Good luck with this!

-Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back