• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto RPG: Jashin Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
  • Meanwhile, Osuka was having a tough fight with Izanagi and his sword of Kusanagi.

Right now, he had run up a tree for a few seconds rest, while at the same time, Izanagi was crawling swiftly up the tree, after him.

"Shinshin rendan"

Osuka jumped off and began kicking the foe rapidly as they went down the tree.

"You should know better than fight with a snake in his own hole!" Izanagi was tense, and he was talking out of frustration, lieing on the floor, after Osuka's attack.

He moved swiftly on his fours and belly left and right, then far left, until he jumped forward and sliced Osuka..."Ink?"

He moved towards the other Osuka's...about 3 of them..."Ink?!!"

"This is what I call Mist servant technique...hope you are enjoying it, Izanagi."

The gejutsu cleared before the expected time, and Osuka thought he was still hidden by the servants, as he darted in the air towards him...Izanagi was playing to the tune, and Osuka was in other words, blindfolded...

"Die!" Izanagi turned towards Osuka with his sword of the heavens...

"Chidori!"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Neji and the team had finally reached Konoha, he had actually used mind disturbance jutsu in Ceres, and so, they were able to come home unnoticed...Neji looked back at them..."Stay put, I'M Going to make a report to the Hokage!""

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • ooc: i'm making kusanagi mute also xD adds to the baddassness xD

ic:
    Ka-to simply watched and nodded as his 'sensei' told them to head out, before changing direction at a word from ceres. Whatever was going along he would follow. He was a protector and he always would be. It was what he did.

KTKTKTKTKT-ASASASASASAS

Shiio grinned triumphantly as the smoke cleared fully away, her summons coilling to look at her enemy. "ssssooo....this is our opponent? I cant wait to taste his flesh..." Raijin muttered, scuttilng slowly along shiio's right arm and clicking his large pincers eagerly. "Now raijin...we are also here to protect, not just attack. We must bolth do our parts if we are to be victorious..." Fuujin said, crawling at a slightly slower pace up shiio's other arm to inspect their surroundings. "come on you two....focus..." she said, rolling her shoulders one at a time.

Kusanagi simply glared at her, the shock having left his face with the dissapearing of the smoke. Without her seeing him, he had drawn a blade from somewhere on his person, and was brandishing it before him in an unusual fasion.(like a fencing stance, but with a chinese straightsword) seeing this rai immediatly went to the offencive. "Chain lash blade!" He cried out, crawling quickly along her arm to come before her as a sword, with her gripping his tail like a handle.

Moving in perfect tandem with her partner, fuujin actted accordingly as well. "Noxious diamond coil!" she whispered, gripping onto shiio's forearm before coiling around into a small shield. "lets dance" shiio muttered before leaping up at the strangely-posed opponent.

He reacted instantly, thrusting twords her with the shining blade, aiming straight for her heart. But the strike was not true, as his attack was easily diverted by fuujin, who shiio had used to redirect the attack, although not as well as she had hoped. Fuujin cried out in pain as the blade sliced a thin split allong her exoskeleton, nothing major but it would still cause problems later on. Growling defiantly shiio swung raijin with all her might at the defenceless shinobi before her, raising fuujin to protect her decent as she neared him.

"Insect art: Acid fang!" the crimson-and-gold centepede called out, before losening and streatching in his arc, latching onto the newly surprised enemy before sinking his large mandibles deep into his left shoulder before letting go. Rai's fangs were so sharp, and powerful, they could crack a kunai in half merely by biting it. unfortunatly they could only go so far, so this bite was all he could do before he pushed away, returning to his stiffened state as shiio landed attop the enemy, who had cried out in pain from the bite. It was fuujin's time for revenge now. Uncurling her head she drew in a great breath. "Insect Art: Noxious fog!" the black-and-blue insect cooed as a large cloud of purple mist was released from her mouth, straight into kusanagi's pain-stricken face.

Leaping away to a safe distance as the man brought his sword up to attack her, she grinned. "formation 'nighty-night' complete." she said quietly, her eyes sparkling with amusement. She could tell he was already feeling the effects of bolth of her summon's attacks. His eyes were starting to droop, his mouth was open when he inhaled the gas, so it stuck to his mouth, and his left arm was giving him problems as it refused to move at times. "This will be a quick fight if you dont give up..." she muttered, as the more he moved around, the faster the poisons would spread.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
  • There was a huge amount of blood outburst...

Osuka was pushed beside a tree such that he sat on the floor but was resting his back on the tree, as for Izanagi, he stood, covered with blood as Osuka, but still standing on his own, shaking, as the wind made him.

In Osuka's hand, there was a Kunai, his stomach wa s bleeding, he had been gored, but yet, wisely used a kunai with chidori to fataly wound his foe.

Izanagi was also injured, and in a few seconds...he dropped dead, to the floor. But something was wrong, he was shaking....

Soon, a big snake crawled out of his mouth..."Hissss...."

Osuka raised his head up and smiled..."Katon Goukakku no jutsu"

Immediately, a great big ball of fire flew from his mouth to his target, the snake, it hit it, and scourged it to dust at once...

"clap, clap, clap...Osuka, I like the way you fight..." The voice came from the top of a tree...

Izanagi was there, smiling!

Years
  • Hey, I know this is VERY late, but i would like to join, as it says there are still two spaces. I probably wont finish my description at the moment, but will update later. And also, I only watch the English version of Naruto (English Dubbed, not Subbed), so only know the English names of Justu.
    NOT FINISHED
    Name: Spencer Hydra Hyuuga

Nick-Names: Known more as Hydra than as Spencer.

History:

Personality:

Appearance:

Other:

Jutsu: Is this supposed to be 5 justu, plus the compulsory ones like the Transformation Justu and Substitution Justu?
    Ninjutsu: At most six,
    Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Fire Style - Flame Tsunami Jutsu: A variation of the Dragon Flame Jutsu, will send a wave of fire in all directions around the user.
    Secret Arts - Inner Dragon Justu: Transforms the user temporarily into a dragon. Jutsu are still usable, strength and speed are increased, user is able to fly, but drains chakra.
    :
    :

Genjutsu: At most four: None, as Genjustu confuse me.... >_<

Taijutsu: At most five
    Gentle Fist
    Gentle Barrage: Combination of Gentle Fist style and Shadow Clones. Clones attack Chakra points from all sides, weakening the target, then finishes with a variety of Taijutsu attacks (varies each time)

Parents: ?, ?

Clan: Hyuga, but not in direct bloodline

Bloodline: Byukugan, which can be hidden like Sasuke's Sharingan

Last edited:

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    I'd like to join too! Profile coming up.

Name: Raika Amanate

Nickname(s): From the academy, "Suko". Also called "Jiro" by some of his peers.

History: When he was young, he was kidnapped and locked away in a tower. Nearly two months later his father located and rescued him. His mother used her exceptional kunai and genjutsu skills to distract and injure a few guards while Raika was rescued.
    After he was returned to the village, Raika kept memories of the harsh treatment he received while at the tower in another Hidden Village. He was being kept for ransom, so he was treated like dirt, but still allowed to survive by eating hunks of bread and cheese and drinking water. As a testament to the treatment he received, Raika wears a red headband with the Leaf Village's symbol in the center of it.
    The main reason Raika became a ninja was to find and destroy whoever was involved in his capture. He has a hunch that Orochimaru and others who serve him initiated the kidnapping since he has heard so many bad things about Orochimaru. Unsure about the truth behind this, he blindly goes on mission after mission in search of clues.

Personality: Calm in battle, Raika is careful to analyze a situation before taking action. He doesn't mind the occasional chat, but if you get on his nerves, he may not bother to hide his irritation and has been known to go so far as to ignore others at times. He likes to joke and play, as well as talk to the girls or even go for a stroll. He doesn't live for romance, but doesn't mind it at all, and is often seen walking and talking to girls around the village.
    If the situation calls for bravery, Raika will gladly step in to handle whatever is wrong and attack enemies who threaten his comrades. Despite his take charge attitude, he can also be compassionate and stop to listen to another person's thoughts on a topic.

Appearance: Raika's brown hair and blue eyes are his trademark. He starts off with a small braided ponytail above his neck, but later cuts it because it gets in the way of a mission by tickling his neck. Raika wears a green and sometimes blue tunic, as well as a red band on one arm that is linked to his past experiences. When going on missions he may wear a red cloth headband with the Leaf Village insignia on the front and blue tips. He also wears blue or green pants and soft shoes to match his chosen tunic. Sometimes he "mixes it up" and wears the opposite color. He is also slim yet muscular.

Other: Raika's father Sukumo is a respected, talented shinobi who reached the peak of his reputation around the time Naruto became Hokage. Since then he has taught his son many complicated jutsu to be used in battle, not all of which he can pull off successfully. However, Raika is often praised for practicing these and other jutsu during his free time.

Ninjutsu:
    Ninja Art, Twin(later called Triple) Arachnid Dagger
    Raika emits chakra from his pores to create a thin paralyzing field to trap his opponent which is like a spider's web. He grabs a string, attaches two sharpened kunai to it (he carries sharpened kunai for this move), ties the other end to his wrist, and swings it at the enemy several times. The string carries the kunai across the surface of the target area (usually skin), to cut the enemy and cause much pain. Lastly, chakra is sent into the string, which is transferred to the kunai while they are being thrust at the opponent for the final blow. The chakra gathers at the tips of the two kunai, which tear straight into the target area and are then forcefully pulled out. He may add a flashly kick at the end of this to knock the enemy down.

Note: Despite how painful this might sound, it is pretty hard to pull off. Raika requires a distraction such as genjutsu or a teammate fighting the enemy to give him ample time to generate his paralyzing chakra field. Once you are caught in that, it is difficult to escape the next phase of the attack.

Burning Funnel

*Inspired by the Uchiha clan's reputation for fire jutsu, Raika perfected his own swirliing flame technique that sucks the enemy into a funnel, burns them, and spits them back out. It is a rather weak attack unless modified or used in addition to another move. It is effective when used with Twin Arachnid Dagger.

Water Knives

*Raika summons a huge amount of water and holds it in the air incased in chakra, then shoots off several projectiles shaped like tiny knives, which have such a small target area that they can directly hit nerve cells, causing an inexplicable amount of pain and sometimes rendering parts of the enemy's body useless.

Genjutsu:
    Land of Crows

Raika creates the illusion of a flock of crows coming toward the enemy. They are actually many kunai being thrown. The trick is that Raika makes the crows appear to attack the opponent seconds before the kunai hit. This way, they will attempt to dodge too early and still be hit, not by the fake crows but by the real kunai.

Gravitational Modifier

*Using his hands, Raika emits small doses of chakra that make the air feel heavier in areas of his choosing. This prevents the enemy from doing things such as kicking because their leg feels too heavy. This leaves them open for attack. He normally uses this to allow his allies an opening for their attacks. This takes quite a lot of chakra to sustain.

Taijutsu:
    Flaming Fist

Just as the name suggests. Raika forms a ball of fiery chakra and squeezes it. The fire painlessly surrounds his fist, and he punches the enemy. The fire can be upgraded to white-hot or blue, in exchange for a lot more chakra.

Triple Twister Knockout

Raika performs a triple roundhouse kick to get his enemy in the air, then grabs them by the neck, pulling them downward and slamming their head into the ground.

Density Blade

*Raika forms a sword out of chakra, which hardens into an iron-like substance that never breaks, but can be diminished by a chakra stealing move. He can pull off combos much quicker with this sword than with an original sword. It also cuts away chakra while hurting the enemy.

He will learn other jutsu, but I have not created them. I will add them here and notify you, Narutard, to see if they're acceptable.

Parents: Sukumo and Tsuchi Amanate

Clan: Amanate clan (known for jutsu that can change the course of a battle, such as the Arachnid Dagger technique his father is fond of. Women in the clan are great with genjutsu)

Bloodline trait(s): Inner eye: allows him to sense enemies within a few yards (1-20, will increase to 50 yards as he progresses). It is different for every member of the clan; his father sees chakra messages being sent throughout a person's body, and his mother can sense other people's feelings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    *--> symbol means he does not know the technique yet or has not fully mastered it.

If anything didn't make sense, I'll explain more.

Last edited:

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
  • Would I be able to join...? I've never RPed before... so...

Name: Uchiha Ryuu

Nick-Names: Phoenix (because of... well, his father's ring), Dragon

History: Ryuu is haunted by who his parents were, and most people think he will grow up to be just like his father, though Sasuke knows the truth-and accepts him for who he is. He is obsessed with the history of the Uchiha, and he seems to be drawn to the power of Mangekyo, and wants to obtain it like his father did. He knows very little about Chakra and Justu.

Personality: Ryuu is unpredictable. He sometimes is cold and silent like his father, and also like his father, he is very gentle and hates fighting. He is not very confident in his abilities (which is one of the reasons why he's drawn to Mangekyo), but does his best for the team.

Appearance: He has long hair tied back in a ponytail (like his father), and he has inherited his mother's eyes, which are deep purple (except when using Sharingan, of course). He wears a black shirt with the first kanji of "Suzaku" in red on the back. He wears jeans and sandals.

Other: He is always followed by his pet crow. He has a little sister, age 10, named Anca.

Jutsu:

Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Katon: Housenka no Jutsu - Fire Release: Fire Balsam Technique
    Katon: Ryuuka no Jutsu - Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique

Genjutsu: At most four:
    ...not sure...

I don't know much about this.

Parents: Itachi (deceased) and Myra Uchiha (unknown) (is it okay to have a made up character as one of the RP character's parents?)

Clan: Uchiha

Bloodline: Sharingan

Pet: a crow (update with name later)

EDIT: I've decided to back out... as I know next to nothing about Justu or Chakra...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    Name: Sukia

Nick-Names:Reaper

History: Her history is made up around the teachings of Jashin and the bingo book info about Hidan. Her father was buried by Nara Shikamaru after he killed Sarutobi Asuma. She mis indeed a jashinist and wishes to rid the world of heathens. One of her main goals in life is to find the spot where her father was buried and retreive him from the depths of the earth. She is fr

Personality: She has an aggressive temper and swears occasionaly. she can be annoying but most of the time she is not.

Appearance: Sukia has long white hair and wears a hat with two tail-like things coming off the back that have spike balls on them and on the front of her hat there is a jashinist symbol.

Other: Has hidans scythe

Jutsu: The ability to ingest the blood of her opponent and creat a voodoo like link with them.

Ninjutsu: At most six,
    The Voodoo thing that has no name...
    Shoshen jutsu (mystical palm technique)
    Jashins palm. (she created it.)

Genjutsu: At most four:

Magen: Narakumi no justsu ( demonic illusion: hell viewing technique)

N/A

Parents: Hidan and Yuki (made up charrie)
    Clan: N/A

Bloodline: N/A

Pet: Black and red wolf

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Okay, so what you're saying is when it restarts, my character will be added? *nervous smile*

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Okay! Please PM me when you start it up. I haven't been visiting PC lately so I might not notice...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back