• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto RPG: Jashin Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroes

Trying not to die in a book.
    Years
    Ceres heard movement coming from the water. "Crap they heard us." He said jumping down with chakra spinning around his index and middle finger. "8 Trigram 64 Palm!" He exclaimed starting to ram his fingers into chakra points the guy he was attacking had a pained expression on his face and when he finished the attack the guy was floating in the water unconsiuss. Ceres stared at the other.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
    Neji moved swiftly just in time to dodge the boulder, but the Jashin, had also moved uniformly...

Neji was shocked; who could witstand that technique, and what nerve had Ceres developed to make him jump down to the oppositions...

"Why aren't you dead! Ka-To, Ryuu, do your best to retrieve Ceres...if you don't get him up here in a minute, he'll be dead!"

"You charged at me without thinking...I used a technique to cover my chakra points, and so, you saw naught, now your penalty, is death!"

"wind release; drilling air bullets..."

A huge wave of wind charka was released, and air bullets flew at Neji.

"Spinning heavens!" Neji spun around and managed to disperse the attack.

They both charged forward and began to fight, suddenly, Neji used another technique " Air palm!" He thrust his fist forward and chi moved the opponent backwards. The battle continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rocky lee was calm, they had to be stealth and quick, and probably dispose of the body, they had to do it quick...luckily, they were hiding at a bend.

"New plan, 3 of you, move to the other side of the bend and pretend to be playing, at least, till the Jashin tries anything suspicious!"

The person approached, he was quite jolly, and as he passed rocky lee, he had not, the slightest idea that he was about to be terminated.

"Silly kids, cheering over life that has no meaning" The opponent had reached the Genin, he looked over his shoulder to see if anyone was around, as though he wanted to commit an offence. He reached his pocket, and pulled his sword genlty out of it's sheath..."He he, today, I get to satisfy my Jashin with one blow"

Immediately, Uragetsu leaped off the ground "Uzumaki Naruto Rendan" He kicked the opponent and began to hit him with his fists...the Opposition, now, became quite confused...he was hearing the sound of a spinning shuriken, he looked up, and saw someone spinning in the air; it was Rocky-Sensei, spinning like a ball.

Immediately, Rocky lee reached out for the jashin's head with his legs, and did a backflip, such that he knocked the opponents head to the ground...he was dead!

"Nice work guys, this mission is done...good job!"

"I wouldn't say that, if I were you!" They all looked toward the opposite direction, the man they had just killed was coming from the west, where he was originally to come from, but yet, the dead body was still there...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
    "Teppodama Water Release Gunshot!!!!" Centi yelled out as he jumped on the sides of the trees toward his target, a shot of water came from his finger tips. The target, moved slightly to the right and dodged Centi's oncoming attack, which gave Centi enough time to get close enough to use his Water Prison Technique.

"Suiro no Jutsu Water Prison Technique!!!!" A large bubble of water wrapped itself around the target, Centi's arm was also inside, for he had to hold.

Centi yelled to his teammates, "Someone do something fast! I cant hold him that long!!"

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    Ka-to lept into action, heading down to assist ceres. And if necessary, take him back by force if it meant saving his life. A kunai flew twords him, hitting the plate on his collar and ricocheting off, thankfully there was a metal layer inside this plating or that would have been a fatal blow. Making a quick movement he jumped into the air, mid run, slamming his heel into the earth while bringing his right arm down into a mock diagonal elbow drop. The result was a screaming jashin member having a pillar of rock collide with his face, killing him almost instantly before launching him many feet into the air before crashing back onto a well-placed spike of stone and rock.

Moving onto the next member he moved quickly, coming at him from behind and grabbing his shoulders, bringing his head down quickly and rendering the man unconcious with a quick blow to the back of the skull. turning quickly he lashed out, hooking his foot onto the neck of a man rushing him with a kunai and allowing him to kiss and make up with the earth at ka-to's feet before a crushing knuckle strike to the base of the neck stealing all trace of life within the man's body. A kunai clipped his shoulder in his distraction. He had not realised the opponent had taken to the air from a tree, where he could not see them with his doumane iwatatsu. turning to face them he watched as they came close, pulling back a hand with half-closed fingers quickly before slamming it into the sternum of the oncoming man. He felt the man's breastbone shatter under the combine forces of his decent and ka-to's accending fingers. But the man was not dead, not yet. He would, however, be unable to fight for many weeks, if not the rest of his life. Leaving him on the ground, Ka-to left to assist his friends further.

Heroes

Years
    "Thanks, I owe you one." He said nodding to Ka-To.He ran back up the hill and watched a dear member to his parents fight this Jashin Member. He saw Neji use the air palm and hoped that was all it would take but it didn't and Ceres watched intensley as the fight continued. Ceres' chakra swelled around his finger tips, so he could jump into the fight if it got to bad. Ceres stood in his normal stance and waited and hoped this fight would end soon and not continue.

((Sorry Narutard it's just on a lot of different forums their not leaninet on a number of lines in a post..))

Last edited:

N-XIGE

Years
    (Ceres...enough with the little posts! No post is meant to be less than 4 lines, edit them or we'll catch a mods attention)

Kabuto turned back,"Wind release, great wind breakthrough" A very massive amount of wind squashed the bug! "This is what you are scared of, little girl..."

"You can't be Kabuto, Orochimaru has taken over y-"

"No, you're wrong, I said you are wrong! Orochimaru lives in Genjutsu forever, remember Itachi did it!"

Kabuto looked at him scornfully, "Sasuke, I need that Parcel! Give it to me!"

"What makes you think I want to fail this mission?"

"Very well, I don't have time for reunions, since you dare to shun me, I'll take you way back! Orochimaru-sama's style."
    Immediately, he released three snakes from his robe sleeves...the snakes fell on the floor and out of each mouth, a person came out.

The human beings were pale; they were as pale as Sai, and they were wearing Akatsuki uniforms, only that the coat wasn't black but Green, all red was inverted into light-blue, and instead of Red clouds, azure snakes…

"Say hello to my three sons, triplets actually, Izanagi, with the yang pendant, Izanami with the yin one, and kusanagi with the yinyang one…I must kill this day, and so must you too, children!"

"Yes…father"

"Osuka, take Izanagi, Hiro take Izanami and Shiio, Kusanagi! I'l go for the snake himself!"

SilverTail

Years
    Shiio had hoped that beetle would give them some time to get back and analyze the situation, but, of cource, no such luck. When the three sons had been released from the snakes, even she gagged. Shuddering she looked upon them with slight fear...I mean, they had come out of SNAKES! You didn't get much lower in the standings than snakes. And now her sensei was telling her to fight one of them? "This day is crazy...." She muttered, sighing heavily. Where was her uncle when she needed him most?

She saw the one with bolth yin and yang around his neck, probably showing that he was the strongest......but there was something odd about his chakra signature....it was...the same....litterally.....completely and utterly the same as the other three that had arrived, just not to the same extent...this was not going to be easy at all.

"Kikai no jutsu!" She muttered, her kikai beetles swarming around her hands, growing braver and stronger as determination set into their hive mistress. Jumping away into a tree, she sighed at waht she was about to do.

"I really hope this works..."

N-XIGE

Years
    Neji looked back, he could not let the others suffer...suddenly, he jumped down to where they were, irrispective of what was going to happen...
    As he was sliding down the rock-steeps, he put a Kunai in each palm, between the index and middle finger...

"Hakke Kusho (Eight Trigrams Empty Palm)" It was a sixty-four hit combo, and he had his Kunais in his hands...it was a lethal move!

Neji began thrusting his Kunai into his opponents as fast as he could...blood was pouring, the view was an unpleasant sight.

Heroes

Years
    Ceres could only watch in amazement at Neji because he had jumped down in the middle of a fight and used his Kunai instead of his fingers. Ceres was truely wasn't any were near Neji's talent. Before Ceres noticed his jacket was covered in blood, but he was intertwined watching Neji finishing off the Jashin member with his new lethal move Ceres had never heard of let alone seen it.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Sakai watched in awe as Rock Lee simply destroyed the attacking Jashin. He didn't even break a sweat, it was somewhat like watching his father fight minus the flashy jutsu he normally used. Well it seemed that everything was going to go well as their target layed motionless on the ground.

"Nice work guys, this mission is done...good job!" Lee said excitedly moving away from the body towards the rest of the party.

"I wouldn't say that, if I were you!" They all looked toward the opposite direction, the man they had just killed was coming from the west, where he was originally to come from, but yet, the dead body was still there. Sakai stood almost completely frozen. no situation like this had happened before. I mean he had been in troublesome situations, which is how he got his sharingan in the first place. But this there was almost no escaping this, especially if they were both Jashins. He knew somewhat of their abilities, mostly just that they are hard to kill. Before he could make a move Centi jumped into action locking the oncoming Jashin in a Water Prison. He knew that Centi couldn't hold it long, despite him calling out for assistance. Sakai tried to come up with a jutsu that would help in this situation, but he still hasn't mastered many. The few he did know were fire based and wouldn't be able to penetrate the barrier of water. Reaching down to his leg Sakai readied a Kunai preparing for the upcoming brawl.

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
    "Shoot it i cant hold it!!!" Centi yelled, their target burst out of the water prison and knocked centi into a nearby tree, Centi tried getting up, yet for some odd reason he couldnt, something was pulling at his leg, he looked to see what it was and saw that his leg was stuck on a thick thorn branch.

"Oh..come on!!!! Not now!!!" Centi exclamed, Centi looked back at his target, the man was coming right at him, yet Centi couldnt move at all.

N-XIGE

Years
    It was tragic, the Jashin had actually put Centi in a genjutsu, what was actually going was the fight between Rocky lee and the Jashin...Centi was in a Gejutsu!

Rocky lee charged at the opponent..."Goken (Strong Fist)"

Rocky lee knocked the opponent into unconsciusness...as that was done, he began circline like a hurricane round the opponent,

"Konoha Senpu (Konoha Hurricane)"

He began kicking the opponent up in the air...now there was a space for attack

"Kage Buyo (Shadow of the Dancing Leaf)" Rocky sensei was mad, he was using this technique so he could leave space for a deadlier attack..."Omote Renge!"

Rocky lee was using his Primary lotus! "2nd gate!"

There was a large out burst of chakra, Rocky lee smashed the oponent with a series of kicks into Hollow at the top of a tall tree...and of course the tree collapsed!

"Sakai, back me up here with a fireball!"

SilverTail

Years
    Shiio leapt away, hoping that she could defeat the supposed 'son' of this madman. Jumping to another tree she gasped as a kunai sailed past her head, sticking into the branch ahead of her with a dull "Thunk." Turning her head she groaned, as kusanagi was tailing her closely....too closely. Throwing out a hand she launched a swarm of kikai at her opponent, who, expecing a kunai or shuriken, raised one of his own to deflect, only to have the small insects swarm around the blade and collide with his face.

Kusanagi's eyes widened as the beetles reached his skin, before frowning as he poofed into smoke, a log covered in kikai falling to the forest floor before they returned to their mistress. "I'm sorry my friends...but this is going to have to take a special touch...." focusing her chakra and prepairing the handsigns, she bit her thumb and struck it across her hands, pressing them bolth to the ground. "Kutchyose no jutsu!" (summoning technique) she cried as two medium sized puffs of smoke engulfed her arms, just as a kunai flew from behind her.

Rather than striking her though, a metallic clang was heard through the clearing smoke. Kusanagi watched closely, as he had been sure that had been her blindspot, and that there had been no such metal on her back. His eyes widened again as he saw what was wrapped over her body.

Grinning confidently now, Shiio stood with her right arm out, a long, two foot, red centepede curled around it and raising it's head at his enemy, as a blue-ish millipede wrapped over her right shoulder, around her back, and onto her resting left arm, her left hand stroking the three-foot female insect.

"You are in soooo~ much trouble"

-------------

Ka-to grabbed an enemy shinobi who was running from the Hyuuga's assault, turning away from the group a loud "Snap" was heard before the dead jashin member fell to the ground, dead. Turning back an unpleasant look was in ka-to's eyes as he lowered his hands, not watching the fight going on, as most of the enemy shinobi were out of commision, unconcious, or otherwise dead, but instaid rested on the inside of his collar, as though he could see the blood splattered across the crimson plating on his shirt. Sighing heavily he walked over to ceres, charging his palm with chakra and 'bopping' ceres on the forhead hard enough to knock him to the ground as he was brought out of the genjutsu. Arching his brow at the hyuuga he wondered how he had been so easily caught in the trap before shaking his head and offering his hand to his teammate.

The look in ka-to's one eye simply seemed to state [Could'a had a V8,] whatever a V8 was atleast

---------------

OOC: since this is so small, i'll tell you hear. whatever Ka-to means, when i'm not making him play charades with you guys, will be in brackets. alright?

Heroes

Years
    Ceres blinked. "What was that for?" HE asked Ka-To his anger boiling a bit. Ceres heard footsteps and turned around quickly to block a Kunai heading inbetween his shoulder blades. "Really should do that quieter." He said to the last Jashin member, not counting the one Neji's fighting, He rammed his two fingers into the Jashin Member's gut. "2 Palm! 4 Palm!....." He continued his attack and after all the points had been hit, the member fell back unconius, and blood spots on his arms. "Never learn." He said walking back over to Ka-To. "I'm Still wandering why you booped me on the head." He said to Ka-To, looking at him with a somewhat angered look.

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
    "What is going on here!!!!" Centi yelled, for some weird odd unknown reason branches were attacking him, the branches spread out and created claw like ends, Centi took out his Kubikiri Houcho(his sword) and started slashing at the branches furiously. Unknown to him Centi was in a illusion.

"Get lost you branches... ugh!" A another branch grabbed Centi's arm and began to twist it!

"AAAAARRGGHH!!! MY ARM!!!!"

To the others Centi just seemed like a crazy person lashing out furiously and hurting himself.

N-XIGE

Years
    (Just info on the enemies...they know some of Orochimaru's moves each of them has a sword of Kusanagi hidden in their coats)

Neji finally rested...all the enemies were dead. He closed his eyes and shook his head.

"Ceres, Ka-To, Ryuu, follow me!"

He walked away, towards Nakano shrines; the Jashin foe was gone!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rocky lee turned to face Sakai disappointed, no back up Fire ball, why...

"What are you doing siting duc- uh" A javelin hit him direct in the back...

He turned around, the foe was down the tree, and looking energized!

"I have two bodies...with two brains, 2 minds, but one Soul! You recked my masterpiece; my other body...I made him a year ago, when I had gotten enough ingredients...and a direct heart transplant, I found a living human and used him as a donor, and ever since, I have been jumping from this body to the other, but you recked it!"

The foe shouted "Ice release: Swallow snowstorm"

Immediately, immediately, he shot out Ice needles of chakra which changed into homming, sharp pointed swallows...

"Die!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Sakai activated his sharingan after witnessing what had happened to his comrade. He now had been shaking violently for a couple minutes. It had reached a point where he had begun attacking himself, inflicting quit a bit of damage at that. Turning to his sensei Sakai beheld an incredible sight. The opponent was unconcious somehow. And he began to make a strange whirlwind movement on the ground.

"Konoha Senpu!" Cried the green suited jounin as he kicked the opponent into the air. Sakai watched in aw, he hadn't seen a move so simple do so much damage. Immediately he began to replay this move in his head, invisioning it were him doing the move. After several times going over it he learned how to do the move. All that was left for him was to practice it on a target. Looking back to he fight he managed to catch a glimpse of the opponent flying full force into a tree, knocking it over on contact.

"Sakai, back me up here with a fireball!" Rocky exclaimed. As Sakai looked over to confirm his action he noticed movment behind the fuzzy-browed teacher. It was the Jashin from earlier, he had somehow managed to revitalize himself. It was crazy Kai and the other had only moments ago witnessed him receiving a beating beyond compare. He smirked at Sakai freezing him in place. The first Jashin then threw a large Javelin towards them stabbing Rocky in the back. In shock Sakai could hear the voice of their original target speaking to them.

"I have two bodies...with two brains, 2 minds, but one Soul! You recked my masterpiece; my other body...I made him a year ago, when I had gotten enough ingredients...and a direct heart transplant, I found a living human and used him as a donor, and ever since, I have been jumping from this body to the other, but you recked it!" Said their primary target.What does he mean. He can't possibly be two people at once. He continued to rack his brains for answers until he believed he had it figured out. From what he conceived he figured that to kill this man they would have to kill them both at the same time. Only problem was with one of their team mates in a genjutsu and Rocky in such a state he began to loose hope. on the other hand he did have one fire jutsu he had been working on, the occasion deffinately seemed like it demanded it.

"Ice release: Swallow snowstorm" Called their original target and he unleashed a hail of homing ice needles toward them. It's now or never Kai. he thought as he raised his hands toward his face. His hand thus began to move rapidly forming a variety of seals ending with that of the tiger. "Katon: Karyu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet)!" Screamed the blue haired boy. He blew into his hands causing fire to form on the other end. As the flame became bigger it stared to take the shape of a long chinese dragon. When it took full form the dragon made a swirl around Sakai and his friends as if making a protective flame wall and shot toward the needles.

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Is it too late for sign-ups? And if not, could you PM me explaining the sign-up process in simpler terms? I was confused when I read all the factors to consider before you can even join.

I'm afraid I'll add jutsu that aren't allowed, so I'd like some guidance.

N-XIGE

Years
    Immediately, the Ice sparrows melted...not all! A few managed to hit Rocky lee who fell to the ground..."Thanks for the late back up!"

Suddely, still with the 2 gate released, Rocky lee charged at the foe, at the speed of light, circling around him like he had done for gaara, and using Shusin jutsu, to flicker his appearace...

Heroes

Years
    Ceres walked over to Neji. "Neji should we go back to the village or help Rock Lee?" He said calmly awaiting an answer. "No we have a mission of our own." Neji said directly not looking at Ceres. He heard a shout from a distance. He fought with his consiuss and decided to follow. He ran off over the river and through the forest towards the shout. Ceres was far away in a few seconds. His eyes stayed in place with the Byakugan active. He jumped on a branch and waited for another shout.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back