• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokémon MMORPG (Let your voice be heard)

Poké King

A Mixed Bag...
Years
    • MD
    • Seen Apr 25, 2007
    Well, another idea is that you get some members of this forum to get together in a sprite contest to make a new pokemon and you pick your favorite few to be in the new game. You could also invent your own region where the pokemon reside.
    Hmm, well that sounds nice and if any of you like to share ideas for Pokémon I'm all ears though I have come up over 30 so far and by the time programming starts I probably will have more. As for the region thing, probably not because the game already will have every region ever seen in all the games of the series plus the Orange Islands so adding another be a bit hectic though maybe people could make up there own island or something small that be more feasible. Maybe make a new island chain or something like that.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • Okay. Thank you for considering my idea. I made one Pokemon a while back. If you want to see it, PM me. I don't want to post it for anyone to steal.

Years
  • Thanks and ya I know its not gonna be easy but just think one day you could get on your computer and play a free & fun Pokémon MMORPG. So it will be worth all the time and effort put in it.

No doubt about that. If this game will turn out to be as good as it is on your paper then it definetly is worth the wait.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    This has to have great potential. These days, games like Maple Story are ruling the MMORPG scene. If you include all the regions and make the gameplay fun, it will be a success. There is a much greater population of pokemon fans than MS fans. =P

Years
  • And then you could probaly make some extra features which you pay for and you'll be rolling in cash. (By the way, it would be very cool if you could like buy clothes for your avatar and stuff and make him/her look cooler).

Some paid member ideas:
    Access to areas with better pokemon
    Access to special leagues and competitions
    More items to buy (like different kind of balls)

Just some ideas...but I really am getting ahead of everything. xD

Years
  • And then you could probaly make some extra features which you pay for and you'll be rolling in cash. (By the way, it would be very cool if you could like buy clothes for your avatar and stuff and make him/her look cooler).

Some paid member ideas:

Actually, he could get into some serious trouble if he had a "member" option. I would suggest a reputation system instead.

Anyway, I like the idea for the most part. I just don't like that you will be adding 4 more types. Nintendo only added Dark and Steel types to complete the weakness/resistance circle.

Poké King

A Mixed Bag...
    Years
    • MD
    • Seen Apr 25, 2007
    And then you could probaly make some extra features which you pay for and you'll be rolling in cash. (By the way, it would be very cool if you could like buy clothes for your avatar and stuff and make him/her look cooler).

Some paid member ideas:

Well, like I said before it be free so there be no need to pay. If you wanted to changed your characters clothes all you have to do is buy them in the game with money you earned.

I just don't like that you will be adding 4 more types. Nintendo only added Dark and Steel types to complete the weakness/resistance circle.
    Ya but I am adding the 4 Types to add a bit more variety to things besides I am not adding them all at once as they will be added through expansions.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sure, I'll be willing to help. I already got 2 lists of all the first 151 pokemon descriptions (of firered/leafgreen) and the fr/lg item lists, because I've been helping somebody else with their project too. So I'll be glad to help in anyway I can.

Back