• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My List

Canthinkofaname

The One With No Name
Years
  • ANNOUNCEMENT, I HAVE ACQUIRED 1 LVL 80 DARKRAI (illegit), 1 LVL 80 SHAYMIN (illegit), AND 1 LVL 80 ARSEUS (illegit). I might already be trading shaymin, so forget him. If the guy doesnt trade, then remember him. For these guys I am looking for shinies (arseus = ONLY shiny charmander) (darkrai = something shiny that isnt worthless otherwise (like bidoof, i hate him)).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    I am seriously in the need for a ditto
    I've got a level 19 riolu I am willing to offer for one

Canthinkofaname

The One With No Name
    Years
  • @[email protected], phione for articuno?

@kitsunemeio, currently im using that one ditto for breeding crap, but if you really need one i can ge another from firered. but i dont need a riolu, got anything else?

@Toshiya, hell yes i will trade those for shiny flygon. also, i traded my darkrai, but if you want i could get another one. ifd you keep that charizard, i can notify you when i am in possesion of a darkrai

Toshiya

Legendary Elite Trainer
    Years
  • ^ I'll hold it for you. Unless you still have your Arceus.. =X THen i'd take that ^^''' When could you trade/??

Canthinkofaname

The One With No Name
    Years
  • well, i still have to get the darkrai (or arseus, decide which is more important to you), but for the other ones i can probably trade tomorrow around 4:15 or so, im not sure on the time, but definately tomorrow though.

Toshiya

Legendary Elite Trainer
    Years
  • Arceus. 4ish PST? :O Cause that's my timezone. I should be home all day tomorrow though *ditching* So that should be good. I'll save you Shiny Charizard and Shiny Flygon.

Canthinkofaname

The One With No Name
    Years
  • PST? im not an expert on timezones so i dont know what that is, but im is mountain time (arizona, i read when registering on a forum for timezones that is was something like GST -7:00 or some crap like that.) also when were trading tomorrow, make sure to bring some jewish bidoofs to trade for the others. see you all tomorrow, i am out of this joint

Back