• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My List

Denity

if you had a wormadam that would have been better but ill take the hatched burmy if its a female

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2007
    hey man i would really want ur metagross and mew...what would u want for them???
    simple stuff i have is
    gible
    feebas
    growlithe
    totodile
    riolu
    skorupi

also will trade phione for ur mew.....anyways can u tell what the metagross looks like? what trait (nature) and its stats and moves

Canthinkofaname

The One With No Name
    Years
  • @denity, i now have two female burmys

@venusaur huevos rancheros, im ready when you are.

@Aethos, sorry im already gonna trade the mew, but i can trade you metagross. metagros = docile, 288hp 290atk 271def 214spatk 187spdef and 174speed, and it knows hyperbeam and meteor mash (yeah those are it. it knew two hms, so i had to delete them before i could pal park him over to diamond.)

@Charizard_Master56, rilou = timid, gentle. elekid = gentle, lonely, bold, serious.

Back