• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Main Thread] Who's That Pokémon? ×

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
*epic drumroll*

Aaaaaand it's time to give a special shoutout to WriterRaven and Mewtwolover for being the very first participants to reach Secret Rank! But that's not all! They have completed every single puzzle since Week 1, and they have never gotten a single one wrong!

#Goals

But actually though that is simply amazing! Congrats on the amazing honor, maybe someday Meadow will have to create another rank for you guys XD

#Legends

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Hiya, everyone! Our third official Bonus Puzzle is finally up and running! It has been quite a while since we've last had one of these, eh? xD

[Bonus Puzzle #3] - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=364765

This Bonus Puzzle is named Trembling Trivia II. As the title implies, it's the same type of puzzle as the original Trembling Trivia (which was the very first Bonus Puzzle)! If you weren't around back in September, then you might wanna give this one a shot! Good luck to everyone participating! :D

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Certainly! And we've still got such a ways way to go (especially with new Pokemon coming out) that we probably will be in our old age, seated in wheelchairs with blankets on our laps and talking about the good old days, before we ever finish WTP. xD

Meadow

Years
Certainly! And we've still got such a ways way to go (especially with new Pokemon coming out) that we probably will be in our old age, seated in wheelchairs with blankets on our laps and talking about the good old days, before we ever finish WTP. xD

omg guys I don't ever wanna turn old, so let's not think about that :(
But I guess it would give me a good excuse to re-use old clues, eh? xD

Speaking of old, we've got another new Master Ranker! Let's all give a round of applause to Clover! ^.^

tumblr_ndwsolwbd61ruyj56o1_500.gif

As much as I hate to admit it (kidding, kidding <3), you're amaaazingly good at this game! You definitely deserve your Master Rank position, and I'm really happy that I can finally give you that Gold Emblem thingy! Thank you so much for everything! :3

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Awww, thanks a ton you guys! I'm glad to have finally made it, but I won't be slowing down just yet! ;)

And that Shinx gif is precious. :D

Meadow

Years
Awww, thanks a ton you guys! I'm glad to have finally made it, but I won't be slowing down just yet! ;)

And that Shinx gif is precious. :D

:D :D :D

I wonder if riddles might slow you down. ;p

alllll on my owwwwn no one here besiiiide meee

On the bright side, you at least get to be the KFC dictator of Ultra Rank. ;3

Back