• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Main Thread] Who's That Pokémon? ×

Years
Well done WriterRaven and Mewtwolover on your unbeatable feat.

It was shame to see this popular event get axed (especially since I felt there was still some 7th Gen Global Link art left unused) due to Lycan's ongoing real life issues but who knows, maybe it might get a reboot in a few years time?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Congrats to LegendChu for being our fifth and final Secret Ranker! I'm really happy to see that you've made your way to the uppermost rank, at last. =) And as for WriterRaven and Mewtwolover, you can't imagine how proud I am of you guys for solving every single puzzle from the very beginning down to the very end. Huge props to you two! ^^

I really wish I had time to participate in the final Speedrun Puzzles, but I was sadly too busy while it was running... ;__; However, I finally got the chance to read through that entire thread! And I've gotta say, you've seriously done an awesome job with this, Lycan. Thank you so much for everything! And with that, I bid my farewell to WTP for now.

Although this particular version of WTP may have ended, that doesn't mean the concept of WTP necessarily has to be dead forever! It isn't impossible for other variations of WTP to rise up again in the distant future, except with different hosts for different occasions. If that does ever happen, I'd personally like to see faster and shorter WTP events rather than a single, indefinite contest like this one. Who knows... I guess only time will tell!

Years
Revise is right - just because this version of WTP may be put to rest doesn't mean that the concept is eliminated as a whole. Someone out there may plan to bring the event back in a new format because it has been a PokeTrivia mainstay for years (even long before Revise was host of it) and it will always never be afraid to try new things, as stuff like Bonus Puzzles and Sugimori variants have shown.

Also, congrats on Secret Rank to you LegendChu! You surely have made your mark among Team Trivia's hall of legends.

Back