• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: "L'art pour l'art" - DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Nice Roserade, romantic (?) somehow?? Hahah, that's great.

Btw, I tried to make my Twiggy friend happy by drawing a Noivern for him. Here's the sketch.

Spoiler:

Claws not included.

Now I'm 110% even more froofy <3 Thanks a lot.

SmokedPaprika

Basically Garbage
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2019
    I do enjoy drawing, I'm just having a hard time balancing art class with other classes this semester, so it's a bit more exhausting this semester. But I love that high you get when your drawing is actually turning out, and you feel like you're capturing some sort of tone or feeling. Especially when you're listening to music.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Sometimes I'm happy when I draw-- but recently, it's been feeling more and more like an obligation sometimes. Which doesn't necessarily mean it's UNenjoyable, but it definitely does hang over my head that like, there are people who are expecting me to draw this or that-- or that I need to draw this or that before a certain date or else it'll become irrelevant.

I find that sometimes I don't always have the freedom to draw whatever I want whenever I want anymore, even though it's only a hobby for me! o)-<

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • i gave my gallery a big revamp by actually making it look nice with a css template design and adding , for first time, some of my photography ♥

Years
  • I'm going to continue facilitating the current Art Battles, but I give up on doing anything else here.

It's doesn't seem like I place I want to be anymore, for various reasons. It's an uphill battle for most of these projects and I have no real support, so it's best if I focus my efforts elsewhere.

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    I'm going to continue facilitating the current Art Battles, but I give up on doing anything else here.

It's doesn't seem like I place I want to be anymore, for various reasons. It's an uphill battle for most of these projects and I have no real support, so it's best if I focus my efforts elsewhere.

Sorry things aren't working out so well -- I haven't been here very long so I'm not too sure of the details but I hope you'll have a better time with whatever you decide to do :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    And naturally I JUST see this post. Fucking.. ugh. Winner for the least attentive and observant moderator goes to me!

Anyway, what have y'all been drawing lately? Got any new WIPs to show off?

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Waiting my scanner to be repaired, meanwhile drawing some dragons. Trying not being a blunt.

Edit: I still got my sketches up anyways,

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Anyway, what have y'all been drawing lately? Got any new WIPs to show off?

Been working on the Mega Luxray design. I really want the tail to represent a binary star system, because apparently they give off a ton of x-rays. I'm not exactly sure how to make it work though. Two tails feels a little cliche.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • nobody here interested in photography huh ;-;​
    I'm going to continue facilitating the current Art Battles, but I give up on doing anything else here.

i know that feeling :|

is it not also because not too many people go to this board and are really interested in art and stuff?​

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • Well I love to take photographs actually, and mostly are flowers scenery. I didn't post them into Internet yet.
    oh thats cool
    Would love to see your photos sometime :)
    If you interested in flower photography, i posted photography in my gallery incl a flower photo, would love to know what you think of my noob photography skills haha​

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
    Years
  • oh thats cool
    Would love to see your photos sometime :)
    If you interested in flower photography, i posted photography in my gallery incl a flower photo, would love to know what you think of my noob photography skills haha​

Oh me too! I have photos of my family, useless tissue box (wtf), and my games!!~

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • nobody here interested in photography huh ;-;​

I love photography!! It used to be pretty big here a couple of years back - we even used to have photography school back in the day. Wanted to bring back some photography related events at one point, but wasn't sure how many people were still interested in photography.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • Oh me too! I have photos of my family, useless tissue box (wtf), and my games!!~

I love photography!! It used to be pretty big here a couple of years back - we even used to have photography school back in the day. Wanted to bring back some photography related events at one point, but wasn't sure how many people were still interested in photography.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9205879&postcount=23 if you both like photography like me, tell me what you think of mine in my gallery please ^_^ {:3} ♥

and photography challenges, i am so up for that, totally cool idea
    maybe nowadays people will be more interested because you can make decent photos with a phone too

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back