• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: "L'art pour l'art" - DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
    Years

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
    Oh cool! But how do you put camera photos on PC? :P

you don't know how to get photos of your camera on your computer?

if you do, then all you need to do is upload them on a website
    like photobucket.com or something, where you can register for free and create albums etc
    get a direct link of the photo uploaded and put them between img tags on a forum
    [img*][/img*]
    without *​

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
    Years
    you don't know how to get photos of your camera on your computer?

if you do, then all you need to do is upload them on a website
    like photobucket.com or something, where you can register for free and create albums etc
    get a direct link of the photo uploaded and put them between img tags on a forum
    [img*][/img*]
    without *​

Alright, thanks. I will try to get a USB Port to put the images on!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Wait you guys actually like photography??? I didn't know we had so many people aaaah that's awesome. ;;

Years
    Anyone interested in a gen 7 starter evolution design contest?

Aside from the competitive incentive, I think this would be a fun way of including the rest of PC to come look at the innovative designs and concepts for the sun and moon starters evolutions.

Obviously each starter would deserve a competition for themselves (and their respective fans) rather than lump them all together (poor Popplio would never win).

Let me know if any of you would also like to see this competition and if you have any ideas/thoughts of your own.

Reactions: CDB

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
    Photography challenges would be awesome. I don't do photography myself, but I love looking at it.

i think it is a really neat idea
    and just because you don't do it, doesn't mean you cannot try and get into the challenges as well, i am sure you got a smart phone ^_^​

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    My primary student's drawing

Last week I was working in the primary sector of the school I work for, and I came across a few Pokemaniacs in my class. So, I decided to bring in a few Pokedolls (namely Uxie and Piplup) as classroom mascots, allowing the well behaved students to look after them. At the end of the week, one student presented me with this lovely Uxie drawing. <3
    "L'art pour l'art" - DCC

Years
    Which of these images should I color and shade for the Make-a-Mega thing? The second one is more dynamic, but the first one is cleaner.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    I am back from painting children's faces outfoors for 6 hours. I'm very sweaty.

It was kinda fun though!

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Since it seems the Art School is in need of activity, is there anything people would like a tutorial for? I'd like to consider myself a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none (lol not exactly a great thing to be) & I think I'd be able to whip up a basic tutorial or two

Years
    Since it seems the Art School is in need of activity, is there anything people would like a tutorial for? I'd like to consider myself a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none (lol not exactly a great thing to be) & I think I'd be able to whip up a basic tutorial or two

Yeah, Art School needs some love! It's on the loong list of things.
    Most general people wanted to learn things about pixel art, but there has been a renewed interest in photography.

Besides that, just a nice go through of how you approach your own digital work would be nice! Alongside the Artist Interviews, I think having a "[user's] Way to Make an Illustration" or something like that would be kinda nice! Just see how everyone goes through their steps.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
    i know kirby once mentioned to me she would like me to do a tutorial on signatures i think but i am not sure if people are that much interested
    ~_~​

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    PRAISE KILLER AND PEBBLES FOR GIVING LIFE IN A&D's DCC! I've been wanting some activity here and I have something to show:

Its a really old drawing though, and i have this habit of giving dates to my pieces (or my Doodles that look somewhat serious)
    Spoiler:

I'm really bad at drawing hands yet i don't know how i passed art back in high school. Kappa.

I'm currently looking at my empty pages of my sketch pad, and my scrublord Mongol no. 2 pencils thinking of how am I going to accomplish this self imposed challenge i gave to myself:

Spoiler:

Drawing the ultimate Waifu murder queen beast champion warrior goddess.
    Character 1: Aya Brea from Parasite Eve
    Character 2: Arcueid Brunestud from Tsukihime
    Character 3: Yukari Takeba from Persona 3 (in her Persona Arena Pink Ranger suit, and a bow)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back