• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Internet stalking / following.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
  • I do this on Facebook a lot. I see mutual friends and whatnot, and just go from there. Or, if I'm friends with someone, I might go to their page and go read through everything on their page, if I'm bored/nosy. n_n; It's just something to do when bored~

I occasionally stalk on PC, but not that as much as I do on facebook. n_n;

Yeah me too, I like to have a peak into peoples lives XD

As for PC, not really. Sometimes I might go onto random peoples profiles and read a covo that sounds interesting. Or I might go onto some users profiles and read their bio's etc. Really I just do it to users whose user names sound interesting, then I would have a little poke around n_n

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Yeah I do a bit of stalking, but not the weird kind. And I don't harass people about it and make them uncomfortable. As with other people stalking me, the only thing I don't like is when people make it some kind of damn mission to find out if I'm a boy or a girl. I've had my picture in my sig/on my profile. Apparently that's not enough for some people and they have to stalk around and find my Facebook and YouTube account. :| Yes, it's happened before.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • On PC, I'm always stalking people, including myself. If interested or bored, I just check in and see all that I did for the day on here. I like stalking people though. Reading some conversations or looking at their posts is pretty fun when you have nothing better to do. XD

When I'm on Facebook (gotta admit that's once in a blue moon), I'll usually look at my mutual friends and stalk all the things about them from their bio, interests, pictures, and all that jazz.

I don't mind internet stalkers, considering I'm one myself. I just don't get to the point in which it's creepy.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • I stalk a lot in Facebook, mainly my friends so I can see there stuff to prove that theyre actually my friends...
    you see? XD

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Eh. I only stalk people when I get bored or something. No harm done; its just my way of saying *poke*. V_V Or sometimes I just felt a little shy around someone, so I would stalk them around a bit, before coming my shell out a bit, and just saying "hai". Or maybe sometimes they are just plain interesting so I stalk them just to see some / argumentative / interesting posts, or VMS they make. V_V' Or maybe I stalk them because I wanna say: "HEY! YOU OWE ME FIVE BUCKS FOR NO REASON! D=<" Bah, whichever.

...Again, I come in peace, so put down your pitchforks please. ^^

I'm too lazy to stalk at Facebook. I barley go on facebook nowadays.

Last edited:

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years
  • I'm only going to say this once: I stalk people on PC only, and because I want to indirectly know more about them. Not doing it on Facebook, although the front page is a stalk chalk by itself D;

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I don't really "stalk" people on PC, seeing as I barely ever log on.
    But I always catch myself looking at people's profiles on Facebook. I enjoy looking at people's photos and stuff like that, so I guess I could consider myself a "stalker". :-)

Back