• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GT Theme

which three should we go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Update: We're looking at Steelix, Milotic and Dragonair now. Should we take a more official vote on this or just run with it?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    i think i prefer dz's trio still tbh, but i won't object too hard to snek gang too hard if that's what people want besides wondering who'd want to be in steelix

Years
    Call each team a kingdom/domain or something like that? Name suggestions:

Caelum/Aecor/Solum - Latin derived without going full terra/aqua/whatever air is (literally words for the sky, ocean and ground)
    Autem/Deorsus/Medulla - Latin again, but this time it's up/down/middle
    Aeras/Thalassa/Edafos - Greek this time. Sky, sea and ground again.
    Aela/Adnah/Markaz - Arabic derived. Up, below and middle.

We could also be original and just call them Sky, Sea and Earth in English.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    i like the first set a lot! i also think they're probably the simplest to say and remember compared to following ones - not that any of them are super complex but thats the best one imo

Years
    The first I think fits the bill the most really - similar naming themes have stuck from previous GTs and none of them are particularly awkward like some of the others.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I like the first set as well, although I think using lake instead of ocean would be more fitting considering Milotic is a lake pokémon :thonk: I have no idea what the word for lake would be though.

Years
    I like the first set as well, although I think using lake instead of ocean would be more fitting considering Milotic is a lake pokémon :thonk: I have no idea what the word for lake would be though.

Lacus apparently. Ngl, I don't really like how it sounds. I'd rather leave the trio of names as is. The current one fits more thematically too imo

Back