• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evenol's School for Demons and Other Mystical Entities

Status
Not open for further replies.

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
Years
  • ((ooc: WAH! This Rps isn't dead!! Uzamaki_Naruto and FlameStormPyroHydra you both can join! But there are a few things you need to change such as your Combat and Element specialty. The choices are: Combat: Martial arts, fencing, magic, archery, Element: Earth, Water, Fire, Wood, Metal you can start posting once you have choosen one from each catagory. I just forgot to check the rp forum. I'm sorry! If anyone else wants to join they can! I'd love to have more people!))

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Awwww. Oh well. Rules are rules. Though some were meant to be broken. Kekekeke. I shall edit right away. *runs off*

Edited--
    Okay. I fixed my character. I hope that's enough. Boo hoo. Ice. *waves off to the ice*

Last edited:

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
  • ((ooc: Sorry about only having 10 combat and elements to choose from, but we could only find 10 teachers that were willing to teach them. You're good to go Uzumaki_Naruto.))

I stared at the group of students gathering around me. Headmistress rushed over and handed me an attendance sheet.
    "Do a head count then make sure their all here." Headmistress gave me a pencil.
    "Oo it has pictures! How sophisticated!" I jeered. That earned me a a whap in the back of the head.
    I began counting,'Jeez there are a lot this year... 2...4...6...'

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • OOC: No. It's ok. I'll have to cope with being a fire elemental type, not that it's bad. :D Boo hoo. Ice....

I walked out of the bus with much fear of being isolated because of my heritage. My wings had became smaller than the usual size when I transform. It was about the same distance from my shoulder to my hand. Many of the students had gone and stood in a cerowd talking and doing other things. Some just ignored much of everything. I saw the Headmistress about to do a head count on the students, however, she gave it to another assistant. This assistant looked like a dragon. She had usually messy white hair and long black claws. She had a mixed look of a snowy owl and a chinese leung dragon. I was intrigued to find another dragon folk. I had walked a few meters in front of her position and waitedfor the head count.
    "My is she a beauty." said my other self mentally.
    "What? Are you crazy? I don't know but Mom said never trust a female because they have many secrets." I mentally said back.
    "Well whatever. Wait till I get out. Hmm... How delicious she looks... Kekekeke..." my other self went on.

Last edited:

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
  • ((ooc:You can have ice powers, but there will be no classes taught on them.))

"I think that's everyone..." I recounted quickly. "Yep that's everyone!" I handed headmistress the attendence.
    "I'll make sure they're who they say they are later."
    She gave a slight chuckle and looked over a the bus. I looked to where she was looking.
    "Aw... Too bad. Only one more dragon for you to play with this year." She laughed. I glared at her.
    She placed a finger on my forehead, 'But I think he's got the hots for you." She said over a psycic connection.
    "You know for a 500 year old demon you're realy immature." I said.
    "Keep talking and I'll make you do the paper work." She smiled her famous malicious smile.
    "Jeez... Alright! Everyone listen! You may leave your bags here and the office will look after them or you can bring them along. We'll be leaving in 5 minutes for the tour so do what you have to do before then."

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
  • "Gee, everyone here is older than me,"Zink was thinking," Looks like I am gonna be a kid in a crowd of teens, bummer. But hey, age isn't everything I guess, so I might as well, walk up to some random person and ask to be friends," He saw a dragonic human who had white hair and amber eyes. He looked like an average human who stood at 5' 9 He was wearing a white shirt with a black cloak and blue pants. He was wearing a green headband with brown gauntlets.Zink began..." Hi, I am Zink wanna be friends?ALso, what's your name?

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • OOC: Quotes in italics will be me mind talking probably to my other self. It is fine. I will stick to fire.

IC: Surprised from the introduction, I was silent for a few seconds.
    "Uh. Um. S-Sure. I guess we can be friends. M-My name is Ryo." I said to Zink. We briefly shook hands and I picked up my bag of possessions not wanting anyone to touch it.
    "He seems nice enough." I said to myself.
    "Screw him. I need you to go talk to the other girl!" my other self, Saku, shouted.
    "Why don't you do that when you get out!" I shouted back.
    "Hmm.. Now that was what I was waiting for. Kekekeke...." Saku laughed.
    "Oh no. Did I just give you another devious plan?" I asked.
    "Oooooooo.... How very interesting this will be. Kekeke.... The fun begins when you sleep in. Hehehe... hahaha!!!" he said and laughed.

Last edited:

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
  • Zink looked at Ryo for a few seconds,"Hey, you looked kinda bugged, anyway see you later, I gotta go get my bag." The two greeted eachother goodbye. As Zink walked towards his bag he was thinking, "Wow! How exciting, a school full of other warriors such as myself, but it looked like something was on Ryo's mind..."(Zink did not know how literal he was when saying that.)He had arrived at his bag, he encased it in a psychic energy ball, and made it levatate above his head and follow him everywhere. He lifted himself with psycic power, and sat in midair waiting, suddenly he saw Zann appear, but he was different, his red eyes were filled with anger, and he had horns and he even had small bat wings, and not only that, but he had blades for arms, and his whole body turned from blue to black, it's mouth opened"WOH ERAD UOY YRT OT LLIK EM, I SAW YLNO GNIVAH NUF, WON UOY LLAHS HSIREP!!!" "Huh?!, I thought Taka destroyed you, no matter, this time I will take care of it, a crowd began to form around them, Zink drew his sword, Zann made a charging attack, but Zink jumped and stabbed down and made a huge crack in Zann's head, Zink peered into the crack and saw the new Zann was a metal statue and the original Zann was inside controlling it, Zink realised that so he used his ultimate attack, "ULTIMATE FLAME TSUNAMI!!!" A giant wave of fire engulfed Zann, when it cleared up, all that remained was a puddle of melted metal and the original Zann."I NNAZ LLIW NIW TXEN EMIT!" He then flew offThe fire apparently doesn't affect buildings, cause the academy was in perfect condition, Zink's bag fell down in front off him, he had no battle energy left to hold it up. The crowd walked away...So many questions... How is Zann alive? What was his language? Will he return?

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
  • "What the-?!" I heard headmistress exclaim from behind me. I looked over and say that ball thing Taka had taken away and that kid looking like he was about to attack.
    "Eevee, barrier. Now." I heard her command me. I didn't hessitate to incase the pair in a barrier. Kind of looked like a snow globe when the kid attacked. After the smoke cleared the thing flew away speaking in... Mortal pixish*?
    "TAKA!!!" I heard headmistress bellow. Taka emerged from the building with the trainee magic teacher by the collar. Poor guy he's gonna be obliterated. Headmistress ran up and glared at the teacher.
    "Heh heh... Wrong spell..." He laughed. Bad move.
    "You were supposed to take it's powers away, not GIVE it more powers!! Now it can do worse damage with fricken PIXIE POWERS!!!" She grabbed the teacher and flung him across campus. In the direction of the junior magician class no less.
    "No one is to use any of their powers until you are fully registered as a student of this school understand?!" I saw a group of students audibly gulp and nod in sheer terror. She huffed and walked into the school.
    "Um... Let's start before someone's killed... Follow me..."
    ((* The language pixies use when captured by humans. The actual language changes depending on region.))

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
  • Zink was still tuckered out from that battle, but that didn't stop him from trying to figure out Zann's languague, when it suddenly occured to him, all words were backwards, so I "NNAZ LLIW NIW TXEN EMIT!" Must mean...
    'I zann will win next time' Which means... Zann was planning to attack me again. He must think I tried to kill him... So... he wants revenge on me!
    He walked up to the headmistress and told her all his findings...

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • I watched the intense yet extremely short battle go on between Zink and Zann from a distance away from the crowd. Since I have some increased sight properties, I didn't have to go up close.
    "Ah. So he is a warrior type of person." I mumbled.
    "No sh*t. I already knew that. I guess your still puny at looking at someone and figuring out just how good they are. Gehehe...." Saku mentally said.
    "Ah... what do you know. You talk too much." I tried to sever the mind connection.
    "You little punk. You need me. You know you do. I'll be back soon. Just.. got... to.... sleep..... Hgnnn......." Saku lastly said and went into a deep sleep waiting for my fatigue to increase before he switches with me.

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
  • I began with the basic of the school, "Alright Evenol was founded and built by Ryoshi Lupina and Takachi Contari, who are also the current head and assistant head mistresses. The school itself is made out of a material that is a mixture of demon corpses, poison acid, demon spiders web and several types of metal, rock and mineral."
    I paused for a second and turned around to face the group. "There's also a fair amount of demon earwax in there too." I winked. A few of the student cringed with disgust. I continued walking.
    "This basicly means if your head smashes through this you have a seriously thick skull. As we continue around the exterior..."

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • "Wow. This school is very interesting. Made of demon corpses and many other things. Hm.." I said under my breath. I had became silent as I followed our guide, the same girl from before.
    "Hm.. She seems to be part dragon but...Hm.. I'm not too sure..." I mumbled to myself. She was taking us around the exterior explaining about the school. I sighed a bit as we walked. I wanted to hover off the ground a bit but decided that it was a bad idea.
    "Gah. My wings!" I chanted a quick spell making my wings disperse into white feathers and disappearing.
    "Now that feels better." Without my wings in the open, I felt like a regular person now with no fear of being thought to be an unusual person.

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
  • ((occ:Is this thread dead? If not, I can post!:ooc))

Zink continued walking with the group, it wasn't long before he had regained his strength and levitated the bag around with him. Zink was very open and outgoing, and never worries about looking like a psychic winged mutated freak, if anything... He considers his powers a gift.
    Zink's sword began to glow, it was a strange purplish black glow.Zink felt power running through his veins. Was his shadow Blade completely meshed to his brain?Had he discovered a long hidden potential?However Zink was way too thrilled to think.Considering his extreme innocence, it only seemed natural.

edit:It hasn't benn an entire month, so it technically isn,t dead.I say it was mearly forgotten.Besides this is a pretty cool RP

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back