• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evenol's School for Demons and Other Mystical Entities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i will join. i just need to talk to pika mew about my sign up. and im just wondering. do you want us to put the classes down that wont be majors?

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
  • I re-organised the beginning post so it should be easier to read. Not sure if the colours are okay for the skin you use.

And since so many of you are unwilling to give me a sample rp... capalex65 and pika-mew are approved.

Joe_Johnson_Dk_Roy I need you to pick a combat and element specialty from the list in the first post.

Kai the Master and Zaiku I just need to see an rp sample and you need to choose a combat and element specialty from the list in the first list as well, then you should be approved.

And Midnight Shadow, you only need to pick the one you are specializing in. You can pick your classes later in the rp.

I'm sorry for any confusion! Everyone who approved can start now. Have fun!

Last edited:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • <OOC>It's a sample of your roleplaying, either typed up on the spot or from a previous RP that showcases your RPing skill.<OOC>

filling out the forms, I glanced furtively around, then reached into my pocket, pulling out and fingering the father that resided permanantly there. Though I knew not how, the object was a comfort to me, tugged at my heart... Like I should know it, did know it. It protected me, something I definately needed as I continued to think on this new school. I certainly didn't look like a student there, nor did I feel like one. Not mature enough for the former, and too much so for the latter. But I needed something, some sort of control... And this was my best bet to find it.

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
  • ((ooc: Thanks ~Ozy~ for explaining that. And ~Ozy~ I noticied that in your friends list that you forgot second and used fifth twice. I don't know if this was intentional or not, just letting you know.))

"We need a smaller drive..." I heard one of the teachers mumble.
    "I concur..." I heard headmistress sigh. Taka continued to twitch nervously, as the bus moved closer.
    "After we organise the students Eevee can you enchant the drive to only be long to certain people?" She asked me.
    "How'sa about I just cut off half the drive off in a fiery explosion?" I asked grinning. She gave me a death glare, "No..."
    "Fine, fine", I threw my arms up, "Let's do it the fancy magic way as opposed to the fun violent way!" She gave me another death glare. I looked back out at the drive.
    "Betcha five it takes another 15 minutes..."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    heres my sign up. sorry for the lateness. i know it is like pika mews but i have pmed her for permission. she hasnt replied but when she does im sure it will be ok.

Name: Name: jade

Race: (ooh, something strange... *nervous grin*) he is....um... ? winged unicorn, ? demon-wolf, and ? demon-fox.

Power (optional): because of her unicorn blood she has wings to fly, can go into other people's dreams and accelerated healing. Because of her demon fox blood she can turn invisible. Because of her wolf blood she has wolf instincts. Because of her demon blood she can manipulate the shadows and use them to disappear, even teleport. Also because of my fox and wolf blood, I have slightly better strength, agility, endurance and speed. Also she can pull things out of the shadows. The bigger the item the more energy it takes and the longer she has to rest. Though over time it will take less energy.

Item Connected to Memory:
    A wolf pendant with a citrine stone in it.
    https://www.serioussilver.com/images/photos/animals_totems/small_wolf_citrine_pendant_th.jpg
    Element Specialty: Water.
    Combat Specialty: Martial arts.
    Physical Description:
    6 foot tall. She has two black unicorn wings coming out of her shoulder blades. A six inch long black unicorn horn coming out of her forehead. Poking out from her long black hair are two black wolf ears. She has a demon-fox tail. Her choice for clothing is black capes and robes and black in general. Her dark blue eyes are always distant and sad.

Personality: she is usually alone and enjoys drawing wolves, foxes and winged unicorns. She is nervous around other creatures but when she is alone or fighting, she is a machine. She may be bulky but she can fold her wings in and use speed and reflexes instead of strength. She is a loner and has great fighting skills. Even though she isn't part of something that has thirst for knowledge, she has her own thirst of knowledge and reads and practices martial arts and kendo. She uses these with her fighting style of speed and is is almost never beaten, though she has only had to fight demons though. and she does not use her wings much . she prefers to fight on the ground and to be fast, she has to fold them(her wings) close to her and make them and small as possible.
    edit
    i forgot my rp sample. im really sorry...

I look at the girl and sigh. "You have lunch?" The girl nods while staring the floor. "Then don't be sorry. Here be happy" I take a beautiful picture of a falcon out of my bag and put it in the girls' hand. I see her grip it and nod. "Goodbye. Be happy. You can eat." I talk away clutching my stomach as it starts hurting at the mention of food. I look around and see the boys' toilets. I rush in and kneel down at a toilet just in time to throw up. When finished I wipe my mouth with toilet paper and stand up. "I hate eating road kill." I leave the toilets and, feeling the key in my pocket, find my dorm and unlock it. I close the door behind me and look around. I see two beds but only one been made. I walk over to the unmade one and sit down and lay down on it.

Last edited:

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
  • ((ooc: capalex65 I'd like you to post more than dialogue and proof your posts more carfully. Posts need to be at least 3 lines and cannot be all dialogue. If you could edit your post, I'd be greatful.))

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Name: Evallei (pronounced Eva-lay) Demarro
    Race: Spellcaster Elf

Power: Weather manipulation
    Item Connected to Memory: A golden egg
    Element Specialty: ..... Water?

Combat Specialty: Magic
    Physical Description: https://www.deviantart.com/view/6993080/

Name: Maeve Demarro
    Race: Spellcaster Elf

Power: Earth
    Item Connected to Memory: A small green feather kept in her hip pouch.
    Element Specialty: Wood

Combat Specialty: Magic
    Physical Description: https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15057119/

RP sample-

"Why are we going there?"

Evellei looked up from her book, her scarlett eyes alert and calculating. Across the pavillion stood Maeve, her older sister. People often confused the siblings' ages, seeing how Evellei acted much more mature than Maeve.

Evellei tore her gaze away from the young elf, letting it sweep over the land. The twisted and gnarled tree beside the pavillion rocked gently in the cool breeze, pastel pink petals of it's flowers dropping into the clear river that ran beside it. "Because Father wishes it," she said eventually, returning to her book.

"Hey, what about us? I don't wanna go there, and I know you loathe the idea!!" Maeve argued, twisting a strand of pale blonde hair around her finger. She hated the idea of going to some stupid far-away land, enclosed in a stupid school, having to follow some stupid set of rules, and loosing all their stupid freedom. "Come on, Evellei, speak with him! I've already tried, but of course he didn't listen to me."

Evellei was silent for about a minute. But that minute seemed to last a lifetime to Maeve. Evellei closed the book, placing it on the bench beside her. She stood, stopping in front of her sister. "The winds of the north speak of change. It would do you better to listen more closely to them." She walked away from Maeve, humming merrily. Maeve blinked, shaking her head. Evellei was one intersting character...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Ooc: I have edited my power bit and added a personality bit to my profile. Hope you like em.

A quiet, strange looking girl with black wings, a black horn coming out of her head and wolf ears sits at the back of a bus next to a girl quite like her, but with no horn and green dragon wings. She glances at the girl next to her and fingers a wolf citrine pendant that hangs around her neck. Looking forward she notices a pamphlet about a school called Evenol. She reads through quickly and finds an application forming it. She pulls a pen out of the shadows under the seat and starts filling it out, writing N/A if she can't answer something. After a few minutes she finishes and put it by her feet. She looks at the girl next to her nervously and fingers her pendant again. To her right are two girls, elves probably and maybe sisters. She stammers when saying hello. "H-Hello. H-how are y-you?" she is nervous and scared as she does not know how to make friends and has never had friends. Also she can not remember her past and does not know if she is an orphan or not. She smiles nervously at the girls sitting on each side of her. She looks away and stares at the floor, turning slightly red.

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
  • ((ooc: Psychotic_Demon can you pick a combat and specialty from the lists in the first posts (They're in red) and then you be approved. It's you're first time RPing Zaiku? Since you're sample shows promise I'll let you join, you can start posting now.))

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ((Ooc))Alright, did so.

"H-hello, h-how are y-you?"

Maeve turned to the girl sitting to her left. "We're fine, thank you," she said kindly, smiling brightly. The girl looked down at the floor, her face reddening. "Evellei, say hi!" Maeve mouthed, giving her sister an exasperated glare. Evellei, sighed, not looking up from her book.

"Hello," she mumbled, lacking emotion. Maeve rolled her eyes. That was her little sister. Always reading a book, singing to the wind, or confusing people. "Hey, Wings, what's your name?" Maeve asked, giving the girl who seemed rather ashamed of something a nickname. "I'm Maeve, and my younger sister over there is Evellei. Don't mind her. She's strange." The Elf smiled again, watching the girl curiously.

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
  • ((ooc: I'm not sure if I put it in the first post but you can only choose one combat specialty you will be able to do other combat courses they just won't be you specialty. And I'm sorry but wind isn't a element you are allowed to have as your specialty, but you can change plants to wood. I'm sorry about all of this.))

I looked over to the student to my right I, "Cool your jets, approaching them might be dangerous remember what happened with Eevee last year..." I hear headmistress say.
    It was my turn to glare at her, "Hey! It wasn't my fault! He was jerk!" I crossed my arms, "Besides, he learned a valuable lesson: sexual harrasment is bad for your health!" She turned away to look at the drive.
    "Can I blow it up now?" i asked as I watched to bus.
    "No." She simply replied.
    "Now?" I asked again. "No." She repeated.
    "Now?" I continued.
    "No." She replied.
    "Now?" I begged.
    "No." She replied keep that same bored tone.
    "Please?" I whinned.
    "No." She simply stated.
    "Fine! Be that way!" I huffed. This was going to be a really long day...

((ooc: I'm only stalling so the people beginning on the bus can get in a first pos there.))

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
  • Zink sat patiently on the bus, he thought to himself" Why is it taking so long maybe someone has enchanted the bus?" He was focusing on the busse's condition, his hair began to wave, his eyes had turned red, a second later his eyes regained their magnificent blue colour, and his hair looked like it's usual wild but still self. He began to mumble"Dang nab'it enchantments!"Then he felt someone tap his wing, he instantly looked that way and saw that he was tapped by a small glowing blue ball that had red eyes and a small line for a mouth, it was hovering next to him, he realised it was a ball fairy. He called out and asked if it belonged to anyone but, it appeared to be stray, it then said "Zann." Ball fairies had tendancies for naming themselves.It then vanished!" Zann! where are you?" Cried Zink.He sighed,He started to think about the school, he was awfully excited to arive, he wanted to use his Shadow blade.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I continue to stair at the floor of the bus and silently take in the conversation to my right. I shiver at the nickname and look up at maeve and Evellei. I answer maeves question, so not to appear rude. "My name? My name is jade." I survey the girls and take in the girls statures, their height, approximate weight, and by the looks of their hands, feet and arms, whether they rely on strength or speed. I realize I am staring and look away. I turn red again and start fiddling with my pendant with my right hand. I stand up slightly and my three foot long fox tail comes out. It wiggles and stretches and I sight in relief. I sit down again only squashing a few inches of it. "That feels so good…" not nervous, I smile genuinely and happily for the first time in my life. I wiggle my wolf ears and smile at the sisters. "I feel so much better. Thanks. What's this feeling called? I think it's called happy or hoppy or something." I stretch my legs and the end of my tail wiggles around.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • I stood up in the bus seat, having filled out all of my paperwork. Clutching my teddy bear, I looked out the window for signs of the school. Nothing. I growled deep in my throat. No, no, musn't get angry. I couldn't afford that right now. Even if it would get me there quicker, the cost of the loss of life would be too great. The battle for Cikae had taught me that. Now where had that thought come from? Where the hell was Cikae? I, for one, had never been there. Instead, I called, "Does anyone know when we're arriving? It's been far too long."

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • "No idea." An odd, otherworldly-looking girl with a quiet demeanor gazed out a window near the boy with the teddy bear, her distant green eyes staring out as rain pattered upon the glass surface. She was very strange in appearance, with flowing black robes that seemed to be made of living darkness, two scaly green wings sprouting from her shoulder blades, two gray wolf's ears poking out from her long brown hair, and a red fox's tail. "And who cares?" she added boredly, fingering the teardrop-shaped sapphire glimmering on a sky-blue necklace around her neck. "When you're going to hell, what does it matter when you get there?" Turning away, she continued, in a much quieter tone, "Sorry for interloping. I know normal beings don't like it when creeps interfere." She resumed gazing out the window as though she had never said anything.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • OOC: You REALLY should try to be more clear with your RP plot, and sign-up sheet... Many people seemt o be utterly comfused by it. I am still interested in joining this as long as it remains orginized, and unchaotic.

Combat Specialty: Magic.

Element Specialty: None of these elements fit my character well at all... May I please keep darkness as my main element?

May I begin now? And I would be greateful if someone will tell me what has aspired as of so far.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back