• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Effy Fan Club ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Effy! *hugs* How is your summer vaction coming along? =3

Effy

*being stalked by Hiroshi*
    Years
  • Toto said:
    *pokes* For shame! You have been neglecting your club JK XD
    Toto: *pokes back*Have not!>.<; XD It's just...I'm kinda losing interest in PC.=/ *ducks as she's stoned to death*x.x I've been going CRAZY over Gravitation.<3<3<3<3<3<3...ect XD That and I've been reeaally busy lately.xx;

mm: *huggles back* Thankies!^^ I LURVE Tohma/Gravitation!!<3<3<3

Pikastar: HII Pikastar!^_^ It's been AWESOME!^^ All filled with Gravi-goodness.XD

phq: One word. Gravitation. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow...I am glad your summer is going very well. ^^ Have you read the manga?

Effy

Years
  • Toto said:
    Well dont forget your friends *pokes*
    Of COURSE not!^__^ *pokes back*XD
    Sort of, the manga doesn't look near as gud as the anime. So I didn't want to waste my money on buying it. Instead I download them, FREE, from this website!<3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow...you downloaded the manga! That is pretty cool. Yeah, I seen some of the artwork..it is nice. ^^

Effy

Years
  • Toto said:
    I think she said she is getting bored with the forum ;_;
    Yeah, I've become Gravitation obsessed.XD; I've already bought the second and third dvd, and I'm saving up for the fourth one. I've been saving EVERY PENNY!(which is totally abnormal for me since any money I usually have burns a hole in my pocket, it's a miracle I haven't spent any of it already XD).

And just because I hardly come here anymore(partially because my computer time is now limited as well as the whole boredom thing)doesn't mean I'll forget about any of my friends! *huggles you all* ^______^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well that is great you love Gravitation. ^^ But I missed you too. I am glad to see you again. Well I hope you will get the whole series. Like me getting all of Sailor Moon and Ranma 1/2, you will get Gravitation. ^^

Back