• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Effy Fan Club ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    This is a clue for Bree's little sister! So please join if you like her!

Owner Toto
    Co Owner Bree

Members
    Effy

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    *glomps* I've been waiting for this ^^ XD

I must so totally join Hannah's clubby!

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Heheh,I defintly want to join my little sister's fanclub!^_^*Hugs her*
    I was going to make it for her birthday*Which is in five days*But being co-owner ish fine.^^

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Of course I did, Hannah-chan ^__^

I'm sure you're excited about your birthday...*marks off another day*

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Bree said:
    Heheh,I defintly want to join my little sister's fanclub!^_^*Hugs her*
    I was going to make it for her birthday*Which is in five days*But being co-owner ish fine.^^
    ^^;;;; Sorry about that XD I didnt know. XD

Effy

*being stalked by Hiroshi*
    Years
    Yesh, thank you SOO much Toto!^____^ I had almost given up on having a club!XD I'm SO glad the staff made it against the rules to make yourself a club, cause that's just pathetic!xX;And I'm definetly excited about being thirteen, an official teen!^o^

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Yep ^^ It'll be great *starts planning MSN party* XD Yeah, you do deserve one Effy! I wanted to make one...but decided against it for some odd reason o.o

Hey, does she still have to tell a club mod you made her a fanclub? I'm so behind XD

Last edited:

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    OMG! I so forgot that Toto! I'm sorry XD Oh yeah, congrats on becoming one too xD

So, Effy, have you been drawing some more stuff?

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    totodile said:
    ^^;;;; Sorry about that XD I didnt know. XD
    It's perfectly fine Toto!^^You don't have to be sorry!X3 That was extremely sweet of ya to make a fanclub for Effy!^^
    So what do you want to do for your birthday*internet wise*,Effay?^^

Effy

Years
    Yup!^^ I've drawn alot of Chibiusa(Rini) pics, that pic I showed you of Inuyasha and Miroku, and I'm going to start on another one in a few minutes!<3 I LUFF drawing! And I am open to requests!^^
    Edit: I'm going to have an MSN party with Katie-chan, but we can't think of anyone to invite except for Benny boi!XD

Effy

Years
    OMG I LOVE it!!!!^____________________________^ Sorry it took so long to reply, I was being held up in the Sesshy club!XD And of course YOU'RE coming to the party, I didn't say you're name because it was OBVIOUS that you are coming!XD Would you like to come Toto? Ash is going to be there!XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow! I need to join this club! Effy is totally cool and sweet. ^____^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Effy said:
    OMG I LOVE it!!!!^____________________________^ Sorry it took so long to reply, I was being held up in the Sesshy club!XD And of course YOU'RE coming to the party, I didn't say you're name because it was OBVIOUS that you are coming!XD Would you like to come Toto? Ash is going to be there!XD
    Sure of course I wlll come XD

Back