• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Effy Fan Club ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Effy! I just want to tell you tonight new epsiodes of Inuyasha are coming on. Starts 11pm. ^^ Central for me. XD

So how have you been doing? I been busy with work. XD

Effy

*being stalked by Hiroshi*
    Years
  • pikastar said:
    Hey Effy! I just want to tell you tonight new epsiodes of Inuyasha are coming on. Starts 11pm. ^^ Central for me. XD

So how have you been doing? I been busy with work. XD
    Hi Pikastar!^_^ Yay! *dances* I've been waiting FOREVER for them to show again!><; But...I...I missed...the eppy with...with...BANKOTSU!! *runs away crying* XD I've been doing great!^^ Alot's been going on over here though, I'm helping with this vacation church school thingy, and I'm in charge of these little 8-9 year old girls. And you know what they did? They tackled me to the ground, sat on me, tickled me, then STOLE MAH SHOE!! I had to chase them around all OVER for it!x.X Finally my little brother and Catherine(Silver_Arcanine) helped me get it back.XD;

And next week, I'm going on this little trip thingy for a few days with a bunch of other teens I know. And I'll get to see my very first boyfriend again!^//^ He's grown up alot, so now he's really handsome(I haven't seen him since I was 9-10 and now I'm thirteen).^.^ AND next week my dad's brother and his HUGE family are all coming from Alaska to stay with us for two weeks!^_^ I just can't wait!=D

Alot going on, ne?XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Effy! Wow...I am so glad your summer is doing great so far! ^^ Yeah. I know...I was waiting too. >< I was like...come on...XD New epsiodes of Inuyasha please come on. XD And the day came...I was so happy. ^^ It was a great episode. Awww...well I hope you will get to see that one again. This Saturday should be good. Awww...true love...it is so sweet. =3 I happy for you.

Effy

*being stalked by Hiroshi*
    Years
  • pikastar said:
    HII Effy! Wow...I am so glad your summer is doing great so far! ^^ Yeah. I know...I was waiting too. >< I was like...come on...XD New epsiodes of Inuyasha please come on. XD And the day came...I was so happy. ^^ It was a great episode. Awww...well I hope you will get to see that one again. This Saturday should be good. Awww...true love...it is so sweet. =3 I happy for you.
    HII Pikastar!^^ Thankies, The eppy with Bankotsu came on at....FREAKIN 2:00!!x.x I couldn't stay up that late since I have to get up at 7:00 in the morning to go help out with all those little kids.XD; Thankies.^_^

I know, she just told meh.XD *pokes back*

Back