• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do u learn any Musical Instruments?

Do u learn any musical instruments?

• No, I don't

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • yes, piano (Grade1~4)

• yes, piano (grade5~diploma)

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • yes, violin/viola/cello/double bass (grade1~6)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, violin/viola/cello/double bass(grade7/up)

• yes, woodwind (grade1~6)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • yes, woodwind (grade7/up)

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • yes, percussion

• yes, brass

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • yes, others

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    jynx said:
    Interesting!
    Many of my friends know how to play Guzheng too.

Among all these Chinese instruments, which do you think is the easiest?
    I've no idea. It really depends.
    Like if you have to play an intrument with the use of hands like guzheng or erhu or pipa your fingers will really have to be nimble.
    If it's woodwind instruments I think you'll have to be able to hold your breathe for some periods of time. Often the ones playing the dizi at school went out of tune or rhythm because they could not do so.
    Maybe the easiest to not to get out of tune with is the drums ;)

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • I've played alto saxophone for 2 years now and I'm kinda good at it. I'm really good in my jazz band bacause I love playing the jazzy notes! the only problem is I have braces and they cut into my gums sometimes when I play!!!!!

1 question cartoon, why do u always say u get killed by a groups of something?

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ash_misty4ever said:
    I've played alto saxophone for 2 years now and I'm kinda good at it. I'm really good in my jazz band bacause I love playing the jazzy notes! the only problem is I have braces and they cut into my gums sometimes when I play!!!!!

1 question cartoon, why do u always say u get killed by a groups of something?
    Owww, man, now I don't wanna get braces >.<;;

Wow, you played for 2 years and got into jazz band?! O_O; In my school, I have to complete 4 years of band >.<;; Gee, I wanted to be in jazz band soo much, and now I got banned from band! D@mnit!

To answer your question, I always say I get killed by groups cus those kinds of people hate me for some strange reason.. >_<;

Anyways, my little brother, Matrix_Treecko plays the viola! ^^; Don't call him a wussy, he seems to be great at it! ^__^ I hope he ends up better than me

*gets killed by the world*

~CaRtOON

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    ^Hey you need not worry if you had put in effort for it. Good luck on your piano exams!

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 1, 2004
    Cool topic!

I'm currently in college working at my associates in Music with majors in trumpet and minor in Piano... :) Gonna be a music teacher some day :)

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Dah...the exams finished.
    But my oral went very wrong and I only played the right hand bit for sight reading! @_@|||

Durandal.

... (...) ...
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    ..........................................................................................

Last edited:

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Maybe because he is very musical!
    I'm the first one in my family to learn instruments :p

(How come this topic comes out again? xp)

Back