• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
Years
  • Blue said:
    Funny thing is just about everyone uses "XD" in their post lately. o.O A bit odd if you ask me...but whatever floats your boat.

XD XD XD What are you talking about? XD XD XD

Sassydoll76

You want this?
    Years
  • omg lool hmmm cant think of any others that wernt used already although i am the only 1 around here who uses "Lool" which is the same as laughting with the extra o for the heck of it LooL

mvtm

Years
  • Yeah true, when i came to this board i only used lol.
    Now XD is more common for me here than lol.

Yeah i guess i ve seen so many people using it , that in my subconcient i started to using it.

Sassydoll76

You want this?
    Years
  • ummm look at ur writing Lool ur usin them 2 ^^

Guess what guys? My goal 4 today is : to get 400 posts and 1 more light green rep block ^^
    Dont yall have you own goals sometimes 2? LooL

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • i didnt use smilies for ages because the images didnt show up >.< stupid security. But now i do... ah well!

Esai

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; With Bubbleicious &#9829;&#9
    Years
  • yea it is very hard to do XD see there i go again XD >.< i cant stop lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I can go without using them, it's not so fun but meh... XD Hmm...goal for today? Probably getting 10,300 post, shouldn't be so hard.

Sassydoll76

You want this?
    Years
  • lool good luck , i have been goin good by posting so far so i should be able to reach my posts goal today atleast , but i dunno about the rep part LooL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back