• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
Years
  • Weird,insane,stupid <-- that list. Ok, I'll add to it. dumb, odd, erm...this isn't easy you know!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I've been a bunny for...a long time XD I'm PCs easter bunny...Whatever the flip that means XD

Sassydoll76

You want this?
    Years
  • yea i know thats my way of saying ALOT of laughing , more laughing with out the eyes because i dont have like 9 eyes XD
    Im a bunny but sure as heck no easter bunny , i am too cute a bunny 4 that XD

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • And I'm PC's Italian Christmas donkey! Yay! ^_^ Wait, I live in the USA though lol.

Sassydoll76

You want this?
    Years
  • i dunno but shhh bunnies r cute and i like pritty cupids too so i am a cupid bunny XD
    No its just a habit i cant break XD
    oh god did it again >.<

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Sassydoll76 said:
    i dunno but shhh bunnies r cute and i like pritty cupids too so i am a cupid bunny XD

Have you ever heard of a little thing I like to call capital letters?!!?. Lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Funny thing is just about everyone uses "XD" in their post lately. o.O A bit odd if you ask me...but whatever floats your boat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back