• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Still trying to get into crocheting. <_<

What do you like about your job/school life?

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    It's very hard to pick one, they're all fun in their own way. I really enjoy Guess the next user to post, Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted, I've been getting a lot into Agree or Disagree and Praise the user above is a very nice thread.

Are you a cat or a dog person?

Do you like socializing?

Ha, that's a funny word, what does that even mean?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm a no-pet person, I don't want to be in charge of an animal :)
    But dogs if I had to choose.

What famous personality would you like to meet?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    The famous Starlight? I don't really believe in other people's status of "famous". And even if I did there's still the saying "never meet your heroes"

What's something that started out bad but turned out good for you in the end?

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    I was drawing iron moth, It wasn't looking good. I was thinking of scraping the idea, but I decided to try again and it turned out awesome!

What is your favorite type of weather?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    My personal beliefs fall into "it's ignorant to assume we humans know everything about the universe". But yes, ghosts do go into that spectrum of thinking.

Have you ever obtained an event exclusive pokemon?

Years
    Yes, Volcanion, Marshadow, Genesect from that SwSh code event. Shiny Zeraora from that raid event...
    Darkrai and Manaphy and shaymin from their events in BDSP...
    Iron Leaves can probably be considered an event exclusive atm too from SV, as well as the Mew event....

Do you ask people what they want for their birthday or do you try to find a present on your own first?

I'm a no-pet person, I don't want to be in charge of an animal :)
    But dogs if I had to choose.

If you don't want to be in charge of a pet, just pick cats. They'll take charge of you and your home =D

Spoiler:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    I actually have a dream journal (that I'm procrastinating too much to write any new dreams on it) that has either very detailed explanations of my dreams or an out of context short sentence of which I cannot for the life of me remember what it was about. Here's a short list:
    - "Hilda (from the animated Netflix series 'Hilda') installing a French mod in a Nintendo Switch which lets you put an apartment building in Animal Crossing"
    - "Me in a random market in the pandemic with Pokémon running away from people in black clothes"
    - "Me in a house that looked like my grandma's with my dad yelling at me for some reason, when I'm suddenly teleported into an abandoned theme park and I see my cousin in the rain"
    - "Pope Francis shows up to teach me biology in a classroom with a tilted floor"
    - "A bar on a cliff (yes, that's all)"
    - "Me and my family having breakfast in a hotel that looked like a Minecraft Prison (the fancy kind)"

There's still many more, but these are the only ones I got time for.

What is your favourite time of the day?

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Freetime after work. And sometimes night time. Also most of the weekend in general.

Do you eat your meals always at the same time?

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    I can't cook lmao. I know how to make scrambled eggs, and I always used to help my mum making cake, but that's all of the cooking knowledge I have.

What's the most expensive thing you own?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    My gaming laptop I guess.

What's the last movie you saw and liked?

Years
    Lately all I've seen on TV when I watch it is various series.
    I've seen other movies more recently, but can't recall their names so... Captain Marvel.

Have you ever gambled?

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    As a 15 year old I am too young to gamble, and I never intend too. Is opening Pokemon cards gambling🤔

What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?

Back