• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Can't say I have. There are some really interesting ones. But I usually move on very quickly. I'm simply no good with parasocial relationships and stuff like that. ^^"

What type of genre do you prefer when watching videos?

Years
  • I really watch several stuff. I have different playlists for each thing that intrigues me. If I have to say the content I watch the most is surely videogame content. Close second is computer/Linux content, especially considering how often it happens that I rewatch the same video. Then, music related content.

Have you ever considered opening a YouTube channel?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I love action movies, in particular superhero movies (not those that are stupid, don't respect anything and make jokes all the time like Marvel though).

How do you see your life in 5 years?

Years
  • 5 years from now? I haven't even got anything planned for next week!

Spoiler:

Probably roughly the same.

What's your favorite videogame genre?

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
  • Depends on the time really. I'm a person who hyperfixates on a particular subject for, at least, some weeks. It could be music, drawing, geography, videogames, animation, history, etc.

What is your favourite animal?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I like cats! :3

What's your favorite birthday present?

Years
  • Money lol. The more I grow up, the more I realize how useful getting money asa present is. You get whatever you want or you just keep it for buying a more expensive thing.

Do you read manga?

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
  • Eterna Forest and Lavender town are in two different ends of a spectrum of favourite Pokémon soundtracks, so that I guess. Also, Hop's battle theme BOPS.

Do you have a comfort game?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    It's between Skyrim and Dark Souls 3. Not sure if you know them, they are indie Action-RPG games made by small teams of 2-3 people.

What do you think of the last Pokémon Presents?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Purple, probably?

Do you know the rules of the Pokémon card game?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    They are ok. But I wouldn't want to maintain one. Those a re a lot of work! xD

Can you show us your drawing skills? :3

Back