• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    disagree on the basis that i get distracted easily and i tend to be more productive away from home D:

dinner is the best meal of the day

Years
    Well it's usually the tastiest, but does that make it the best?
    I mean in terms of fuel for the body Breakfast is probable the best one.
    Idk.... I'll Agree I guess, assuming it's referring to the taste of the food.

It's hard to motivate yourself to do something you don't want to do.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Agree. I tolerate cold but I cannot handle heat ^^"

We need more eeveelutions to be release in the coming generations.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Agree. They are far from Pokemon world domination which can only be done with more of them.

Every crisis also has something positive about it. But we usually don't see it because the negatives are so much more noticable.

Years
    Every crisis sounds a bit like a stretch imo. So Disagree.
    I do agree that a crisis can come with an unseen positive or two though. I just doubt that every single one has it.

Accepting yourself for who you are can be tough.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    Agree. I'll say no more :P

It's important to compare yourself to others.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Disagree, but at the same time I'll admit that I do it constantly, regardless. People definitely should not be forced to compare themselves to others. Their brain does it already automatically. So, actively pursuing it just makes you even unhappier, especially when you can't do anything about your situation.

Sure in some cases you can use that feeling of inferiority to improve yourself and reach greater heights because of it. But my point comes mostly from someone who was never able to build up self esteem properly and who as a result just easily spirals deeper and deeper into depression everytime they see someone who has accomplished anything in their life.

You don't need a degree to make it in life.

Years
    If by making it you mean being what society considers 'successful', then yes. Agreed.
    There are a bunch of examples, but I'll just go with Steve Jobs as he came to mind first lol
    You do have to kind of be lucky though >.>
    Personally I don't consider wealth and fame as 'making it in life/being successful', though.

Wearing clothes that are comfortable is more important than them being fashionable.

Years
    • Seen today
    Agree, however there are societal expectations attached with this and there may be times when dressing in some sort of fashion is important. It may not go well showing up to a funeral or interview with a t-shirt.

A quiet evening is preferred to a noisy one.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    Agree. I'm an introvert gamer, so noisy bars or night clubs are not for me :(

Leafeon is the cutest eeveelution.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Disagree. it's somewhere in the middle in the list of Eeveelutions in my opinion.

Cooking is hard.

Years
    Ehhhhh. Kinda depends.
    Like, if you wanna make something fancy, sure, it is.
    But like, I just make easy stuff generally for the day to day cooking, and I can't say pouring some rice into a pan with water and making a stir fry in a wok is very hard lol
    So Disagree I guess. It definitely can be, but doesn't have to be imo

Point and Click games are boring.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    I would agree. I've played only one point and click game for some reason that I liked but the genre doesn't interest me.
    The game was Dreamfall Chapters. I don't even remember why I bought it lol, but I liked it and I have even written a (positive) critic on it in the weekly newspaper of my university :D

It's hard to be funny.

Disagree. it's somewhere in the middle in the list of Eeveelutions in my opinion.
    We should've raised with one in tag-team :P

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Kinda agree, but only because it's hard for me. Others seem to have a very easy time, though. I guess for them it's just natural. But generally you need to make sure not to trip people up. It can be very easy to say something inappropriate when you make fun of groups you never had any experience with.

Kids should learn writing in cursive in school.

Years
    Oh heck no. Hard Disagree xD
    I can tolerate it with a burger. But I'm not a fan of cheese in general and prefer to avoid it as much as I possibly can =p

It's far too easy to buy things that you don't really need online.

Years
    Gosh, agree so much. I m not even a person that buys random stuff, but like I am so TEMPTED lol. And I sometimes I actually buy those ahah

Sometimes being too nice can hurt you

Years
    • Seen today
    I'll agree, which is unfortunate.

Pokemon as a franchise will continue for a long time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back