• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Action Replay Code Shop v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Manekip-Hmmm, dunno, the PAL version had some flaws to the custom pokemon...IE according to someone I can't remember, you could trade Bonsly...this must be one downside I guess.

4th Gen Pokemon when DP comes out? Probably not, because DP are DS games, and I nor Tuor can hack DS, and there won't be any games for a while on the GCN for Pokemon hacking...I think...(and if there is I don't want to see any more Shadow Pokemon >.<!!)

Country - UK Pokemon XD
    Slot # - 1
    Pokemon - Ditto

Move1 - Sketch
    Move2 - Transform
    Move3 - Mind-Reader
    Move4 - Sheer Cold
    HOLD - Rare Candy
    EV41-M69C-HJ1U2
    XXK3-VD49-4JYE1
    57WT-CVDW-0BD98
    67P8-K17R-69UEX
    KU9P-CX3F-Z6Q8Z
    BVCV-Q45F-7QGP2
    U64G-X6EG-8A13W

IcyLugia

Thief
    Years
  • I also have 2 more requests.

U.S.[Pokemon XD]
    slot 1
    Alakazam

Psychic
    Calm Mind
    Dragon Claw
    Thunderbolt

U.S.[Pokemon XD]
    Slot 1
    Sceptile

Crunch
    Leaf Blade
    Thunderbolt
    Flamethrower

Years
  • U.S.[Pokemon XD]
    slot 1
    Alakazam
    Psychic
    Calm Mind
    Dragon Claw
    Thunderbolt
    MTVB-9KK8-HYYUC
    8039-EXFN-KK908
    3XBN-F6C7-14D2N
    CY04-NR4T-RM267
    RKZ7-9HPZ-K6HZB
    12CC-65FQ-BAU81
    KTZW-BBGC-483AE

U.S.[Pokemon XD]
    Slot 1
    Sceptile
    Crunch
    Leaf Blade
    Thunderbolt
    Flamethrower
    W0G0-EWWX-0PPJ8
    ENCG-KG2X-YE589
    W34W-PXFB-P02W6
    24PE-BXG7-JG3GB
    BK7F-V6WK-N2WGK
    PGM7-EQED-0CU1Q
    KTZW-BBGC-483AE

Here you go.

rodske

Rodske
    Years
  • Need AR Rare codes!!

Hello!! It's me, Rodske. First of all thanks for the codes that Maverick PK passed me like 20 days ago. Well, I need AR codes... but for Megaman X Command Mission... I've searched all over the net for those codes and no one has them! not even Code Junkies. I need the codes to have max stats on Axl, Marino, Cinnamon, Massimo and Spider. Also the code to have all force metals, all sketches and all videos. And if It's possible, the code to have the Red Lotus Saber because the one at code junkies doesn't give me that weapon. Please Maverick PK or Tuor... pass me those codes, I know It's not a Pokémon game... But I need those codes. Thanks for all. Have a nice day

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2006
    Its possible?

Hi guys, nice tutos over the AR stuff, i try to check almost all i can found and this is what i would like to know or get :)

ISSUE:

* I can not trade Deoxys or Mew to my dear PKMN Emerald.
    * I tried Both PKMN XD & PKMN Colosseum (with your AR magic guys)

WISH:

* Is possible to create an AR code for pass over that protection in both PKMN XD & PKMN Colosseum????
    * Is posible to create a PKMN with Aurora Ticket (Deoxys) or Old Sea Chart (Mew) as hold item for properly get them in PKMN Emerald ????
    *Just in case, if the last one can be possible, all the other special nintendo events items can be taken like this????

Thanks a lot ppl :)

darkxero

Years
  • rodske: if code junkies hasn't made the master code for the game then we cannot make codes for it. Also, this thread is for Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD, NOT megaman. However if you pm Maverick PK then he will help you, if you supply him with the master code that is.

darkxero:
    Issues: that is for all people. it is just not possible to trade Deoxys, Mew, or Bonsly over to any other game.
    Wishes: 1: not possible.
    2:We can give you those as hold items, but for other pokemon if you want them for emerald.
    3:We believe so.

Pika_blue

Cipher ***** Gorigan HATER
    Years
  • darkxero said:
    Hi guys, nice tutos over the AR stuff, i try to check almost all i can found and this is what i would like to know or get :)

ISSUE:

* I can not trade Deoxys or Mew to my dear PKMN Emerald.
    * I tried Both PKMN XD & PKMN Colosseum (with your AR magic guys)

WISH:

* Is possible to create an AR code for pass over that protection in both PKMN XD & PKMN Colosseum????
    * Is posible to create a PKMN with Aurora Ticket (Deoxys) or Old Sea Chart (Mew) as hold item for properly get them in PKMN Emerald ????
    *Just in case, if the last one can be possible, all the other special nintendo events items can be taken like this????
    darkxero

------------
    Issue-
    1. It cannot be traded, they were made especially not to. They have this thing called 'Obeidence bit'. If you caught them illegaly, then soza, but no M/D for you!

2. [SEE ABOVE]
    ------------
    1. Do you mean that they have protect around them? As then probably not.
    2. If you ask nicely, yes, but it may not be possible to remove, as normally Key Items cannot be attached, and [SEE OBEDIENCE BIT], that is if you get them illegally of course, ha ha ha...
    3. Mabbe, what kinda things are you looking for. As if you ask REALLLLLY nicely, they may just make them for you.
    ------------
    MPK and Tuor - Sorry if I am doing your jobfor you, these were just simple questions, that could be answerd easily!

Thanks a lot ppl :)

darkxero[/QUOTE]

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    No, we couldn't give you the ticket's as hold Items, because they have different Hex Values for them in Emerald/Fr/Lg/R/S, and those values change for XD and Colosseum.

I learned this recently when I tried to make the scent codes for XD, the values had changed from Col to XD, and the ones used in Col for Scents were for Battle CD's in XD.

If we found out the hex values for the tickets, I'm willing to give them a shot for you, but I am no GBA code maker, the only GBA one I've attempted to get codes for was Tales of Phantasia, and I failed at that, so if you get me the Hex Values of the...
    Eon Ticket (For Lati@s) (Ru/Sa/Em)
    Rainbow Ticket (Ho-oh and Lugia) (Fr/Lg/Em)
    Aurora Ticket (Deoxys) (Fr/Lg/Em)
    Old Sea Chart (Mew) (Emerald)
    Then I will attempt to make codes for them. To be held.

RODSKE- PM other game code requests to me, I will try to help you.

Thank you for your help Pika_Blue.

And if you still check this thread 'Metal Sonic', I found that M code you were looking for (Sonic Gem's Collection).

rodske

Rodske
    Years
  • Maverick PK... Here's the Master code of Megaman X: Command Mission

Sorry... I Din't knew that you need the master code... Here is it

Megaman X: Command Mission (US)

(M)
    PAGH-1RVT-08PW2
    Q21Q-JW38-CQHNG

I need the codes to have max stats (Attack, Speed, Armor and Shield) on Axl, Marino, Cinnamon, Massimo and Spider. Also the code to have all force metals, all key Items, all sketches and all videos. And if It's possible, the code to have the Red Lotus Saber because the codes posted at code junkies doesn't give me that weapon. Please Maverick PK, for Megaman X: command Mission US version. Thanks a lot and sorry for bother so much. = )

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Alright, It'll take a while, sinse there's alot requested. I'll PM you when they are ready.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2006
    Thanks!

Thanks a lot Tuor & Maverick PK, lets see what we can do about the hex values, but anyway is soo nice to think in the possibility of visit those islands with the tickets, i live far from USA so i dont think i can manage to get them, and in the same time get Deoxys and Mew, honestly i play PKMN longtime ago, i just remember it when i saw my big Mono GB, hes like a block :P

Oh, excuse me the hex values are the ones that they have (the tickets) in GBA PKMNs right?, because try to found them in the GC PKMNs will be a pain in the as...:)

See ya guys!!

darkxero

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    They wouldn't be in the XD hexes, the values I ask for will be for Items in XD, and we'll attach them to a pokemon, and trade it back to Ru/Sa/Em/Fr/Lg, and it should act as the needed ticket.
    But I could be wrong.

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    This code will make the Pokemon in the first slot shiny.

Pokemon Slot One is Shiny:

H4ZM-XPTV-7WKWA
    1WA4-F1FP-WDUU2
    KZ70-QHBE-J7U85
    8BR8-D4V8-5KYA7
    K2Y6-053D-BW2F9
    PJQ1-4V56-1YMHA
    KVGZ-8M8A-A2MZW
    NW8X-5XFA-3KW29
    W0GX-7P9T-RK49D
    JMNU-ZX54-QJ7EY
    AWT1-M9XQ-F98BK
    F6C2-YAGK-0WNB5
    2FDC-FTKA-63F47
    X5R7-Y42R-T0F5H
    21J7-WQNZ-VT87K

Years
  • Thanks for the support tyranisneasel. For specific codes like that it would be best to ask PK. I mainly do first slot custom pokemon. He does that and also special codes like make the male/female codes. As you've read he's also made a nature code. Thanks again PK. I'll be out of the game for a bit, my computer crashed and I'm trying to get it back up to running order. I'll be back before a week though.

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Not very fair I'm afraid...maybe it would be better if you specified what I/EV you want modefied, and how many you want, and I'll go from there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back