• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Action Replay Code Shop v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    blastoise

i got so many sweet codes ill give em to you if youd like

can i have a blastoise that is named Shard, OT malcolm, arrived from kanto at lvl 100, knows the moves, hydro cannon, ice beam, shadow ball and psychic? has stats that are not 999 but has it so that the speed is maxed out the what it would be if you trained it with pokerus and ev trained it to max. again NOT 999 stats. then have that same thing for special defence and also have sp attack have that to? then have the others have just regular trained stats like normal? i need this ASAP cause i am in a tourny on sunday. ty. oh and make it so that the ribbon has a ribbon for beating the champion in kanto k. then it will be legit. ;). and make it so that the poffin zoen is untouched. i really appreciate this and again i need this right away

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2011
    Country Us Pokemon XD
    Slot #1
    Pokemon Ho-oh

Move1 Sacred Fire
    Move2 Sky Attack
    Move3 Sunny Day
    Move4 Psychic
    HOLD Charcoal

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Great job, whoever modded this section before me. This thread was revived about 5 times prior to now. Way to go, you! And way to go for reviving a thread over a year old. I congratulate you.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back