• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆The Lumine Fanclub☆

Years
    Well for one unit I did the multi choice section blindfolded (no seriously), the rest I dunno I'll have to wait for the results to be posted.

How's things?

That's awesome. XD

Good, I guess~ I miss your Kernal Mustang avatar. XD

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    A long long long time ago, glad to see you're back now, hows life treating you?
    Not sure if I'm actually back, but it's nice to visit. Life is getting better, finals just ended, so the semester is over. How've you been?

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Hey Lumine-sama, wanna battle?

I would to but I'm going out soon, how about tomorrow what do you say?
    (Got a feeling I'm going to lose)

Not sure if I'm actually back, but it's nice to visit. Life is getting better, finals just ended, so the semester is over. How've you been?

O rly? I've just finished with my finals aswell, now I'm waiting for the results to come out *shudders*, yeah its nice to see you again, I thought you left for good XD

PS: donuts

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I would to but I'm going out soon, how about tomorrow what do you say?
    (Got a feeling I'm going to lose)
    Alright, I'll battle you tomorrow then ^^
    Yeah right, you're gonna kill my team. my team aint even finished. Though the pokes i use are EVd and IVd but its not the team that I planned out. Though its doing rather well if i do say so myself ^^

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    O rly? I've just finished with my finals aswell, now I'm waiting for the results to come out *shudders*, yeah its nice to see you again, I thought you left for good XD

PS: donuts

Yeah. I'm afraid to see the results as well. It was just inactivity, it'll probably happen again sometime. I thought you were leaving, that's what Zet said.

XD I went to work yesterday, but not today.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Alright, I'll battle you tomorrow then ^^
    Yeah right, you're gonna kill my team. my team aint even finished. Though the pokes i use are EVd and IVd but its not the team that I planned out. Though its doing rather well if i do say so myself ^^

Wrong I think I'll lose >.< I got some new Pokes I'd like to try out btw.

Yeah. I'm afraid to see the results as well. It was just inactivity, it'll probably happen again sometime. I thought you were leaving, that's what Zet said.

XD I went to work yesterday, but not today.

Everyone does apparently >.< it's a normal thing, most likely I'm going to leave PC in about 8 months. XD

I need to go back to work, I spent too much for stuff during the holidays =\

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Everyone does apparently >.< it's a normal thing, most likely I'm going to leave PC in about 8 months. XD

I need to go back to work, I spent too much for stuff during the holidays =\

I had a really hard test in one of my classes. Mostly everyone thought it was hard.

Where do you work?

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    You'll do well you're a bright one, reminds me I did the multi choice for one of my exams blindfolded. XD

A sandwich restaurant -.-

Really?! XD, that's awesome! I hope I did well, I'm sure you did. You're pretty smart yourself.

Oh, cool! Is that why you're always making a sandwich?

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Oh yeah, I should be editing the list of members...How many haven't been added now?

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I have no idea XD

Well done T_S for the win against Shiraishi.

Really?! XD, that's awesome! I hope I did well, I'm sure you did. You're pretty smart yourself.

Oh, cool! Is that why you're always making a sandwich?

I wouldn't say so ._. I'm just an average student. XD

No not really I only make sandwich when I'm the mood, how about you, you eat much donuts when you're hungry?

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I have no idea XD
    I wouldn't say so ._. I'm just an average student. XD

No not really I only make sandwich when I'm the mood, how about you, you eat much donuts when you're hungry?

I think you're pretty smart.

Oh, well it seems like you do for some reason. I don't eat donuts very often, actually.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I think you're pretty smart.

Oh, well it seems like you do for some reason. I don't eat donuts very often, actually.

I don't think so.. >.< well I guess I can safely say I'm above average. XD (not as bright as you)

I haven't made a sandwich in over a week! I miss donuts.. but I'm off junk food..arrggh..

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I don't think so.. >.< well I guess I can safely say I'm above average. XD (not as bright as you)

I haven't made a sandwich in over a week! I miss donuts.. but I'm off junk food..arrggh..

Lies! I bet you are more smart than I am. Maybe it's the laziness that's getting you.

I actually just made one a few days ago. I haven't had a donut in awhile though.

I better go, it's really late now. Good night.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Lies! I bet you are more smart than I am. Maybe it's the laziness that's getting you.

I actually just made one a few days ago. I haven't had a donut in awhile though.

I better go, it's really late now. Good night.

I procrastinate a lot back in high school ._. can't beat that.

I want some donuts but I can't eat them..I must eat healthy. x_x

Catcha soon Andy.

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I procrastinate a lot back in high school ._. can't beat that.

I want some donuts but I can't eat them..I must eat healthy. x_x

Catcha soon Andy.

I procrastinate a lot too, however, I am trying to stop.

When was the last time you had one? There's nothing wrong with eating healthy.

Okay, late reply on my behalf, but see you later.

Back