• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆The Lumine Fanclub☆

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    That face wasnt very convincing T_T

Oh yeah! Free booze!

Lol thanks. I thought about being Atheist but Im not sure if i could. I just like believing in something cuz it gives me some sort of hope in this world.

XD of course not.

I have more =P

Well if I could then you could. But Buddhist hey? I'd say they're one of the kindest people in the world, they will always help you 100% of the time, they don't talk crap about other religions, they don't fly planes into buildings and they don't come knocking at your door to try and convert you. I think you've made a good choice.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    XD of course not.

I have more =P

Well if I could then you could. But Buddhist hey? I'd say they're one of the kindest people in the world, they will always help you 100% of the time, they don't talk crap about other religions, they don't fly planes into buildings and they don't come knocking at your door to try and convert you. I think you've made a good choice.

That's the opposite of my arch nemisis, Jimmy, the mean non-helping santist.

He flew a toy airplane into my window while talking crap about my religion in an effort to convert me.

I need to meet more people. Where do I find these at?

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    XD of course not.

I have more =P

More booze :D

Thats why I wanted to be buddhist. Theyre so kind and loving. Also they always seem so peaceful and so happy. And I want to have a good mindset like that

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Ditto my awesome brother, my uni timetable is packed and my time is limited, I'm still fairly active in PC though it gets boring nowadays. Yeah I'm alright I'm feeling stressed at the moment with things in life, yourself?

Speak of the devil. Right now, I'd have to say I'm doing considerably well, despite the stress that I go through work, My uncle's death, the love triangle I caught myself in, and the fact that John Cena may win the title back at Wrestlemania... >.>

Still, back to the subject. This has to be the first time I saw a discussion about religion that diddn't blow into a war. I guess you're all just cool like that. I myself am an Athiest, which makes Danny even more awesome. My advise is if you want a religion, go with what makes you comfortable.

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Oi, Lumine! Haven't been here in a long time...I seem to say that everytime I log on.

@Xairmo: You're Buddhist? I never would have known. In case you're wondering, so am I.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    That's the opposite of my arch nemisis, Jimmy, the mean non-helping santist.

He flew a toy airplane into my window while talking crap about my religion in an effort to convert me.

I need to meet more people. Where do I find these at?

That's harsh bud I know how you feel, one of them almost hit me when I was a kid.

Talk to people, it's the simplest form of creating a friendship lol, have you got MSN?

More booze :D

Thats why I wanted to be buddhist. Theyre so kind and loving. Also they always seem so peaceful and so happy. And I want to have a good mindset like that

I've always loved that word Booze :D

I want to have the ability to concentrate like those Buddhist monks, how cool would that be? I heard they can meditate up to like 6 hours?

Speak of the devil. Right now, I'd have to say I'm doing considerably well, despite the stress that I go through work, My uncle's death, the love triangle I caught myself in, and the fact that John Cena may win the title back at Wrestlemania... >.>

Still, back to the subject. This has to be the first time I saw a discussion about religion that diddn't blow into a war. I guess you're all just cool like that. I myself am an Athiest, which makes Danny even more awesome. My advise is if you want a religion, go with what makes you comfortable.

I'm really sorry to hear that Bro, you have my condolescence.
    Cena should just go and die, he's really boring now, seriously it's the same thing every time FU/STFU pins/taps oh and that lame looking j00 cant c me.. >.>

Awesome another Atheist, come join the club and lets take over the world.

Oi, Lumine! Haven't been here in a long time...I seem to say that everytime I log on.

@Xairmo: You're Buddhist? I never would have known. In case you're wondering, so am I.

Correction "all the the time" XD, you've been busy working and studying I assumed?

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Well, yeah. Everytime. I've been busy studying, seeing as I failed my last test. I've a tough writing assignment coming up as well.

Xairmo

Years
    I've always loved that word Booze :D

I want to have the ability to concentrate like those Buddhist monks, how cool would that be? I heard they can meditate up to like 6 hours?
    Booze is only like the best word evah! :D

I know, I really need to be able to concentrate D:
    I knew they could meditate for a long time but that long!

Btw, I needa battle you >0

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Well, yeah. Everytime. I've been busy studying, seeing as I failed my last test. I've a tough writing assignment coming up as well.

=O oh no. at least you've got other tests to make up for it?

Booze is only like the best word evah! :D

I know, I really need to be able to concentrate D:
    I knew they could meditate for a long time but that long!

Btw, I needa battle you >0

It originated in hell, so of course it's the best.

You know what you can do? try sitting down while crossing your legs down a waterfall, and try to cherish your mind.

When? >3

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Mario does it better than Piccolo. XD

Not in the mood for a battle now, maybe in the weekends and yes I am now even though I haven't even said yes. @_@

Ársa

k.
    Years
    lol, lucky is like that. :P

How old are you exactly? Going to Uni you must be older than I originally thought. (:P I always knew you went to Uni, but I still think of you as 15'ish... o.0)

~T_S

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    CHARMS?

I think just act too friendly which apparently scares some people, and yes I'm ironically an 18 yr old who plays Pogeymanz (but quitting in a few months time due to my gf moving to my town)

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Poor Nicole...:P

I just keep it seperate from my GF. I may only stick around for another year tops, because then I've gotta focus on my footy. (AFL, I made the Queensland Team last year. ;))

~T_S

Xairmo

Years
    It originated in hell, so of course it's the best.

You know what you can do? try sitting down while crossing your legs down a waterfall, and try to cherish your mind.

When? >3
    Yay for hell XD

But where would I find a waterfall? ._.

Idk whenever you're ready to beat the crud out out a newb >.<

Back