• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxTemari's [Guys post here xP] Fan Club!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
This is a club for a very nice member named xxTemari, a naruto fan just like moi. Anyone who would like to know Miss Temari better should join

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Well don't you worry Temari, I'll try to ell some friends I know to join her so that this place will be alive

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
I haven't seen Naruto in a while, but i think I'm on the episode where naruto is in the star country and I'm watching the first movie as well

xxTemari

Temari-kun
Years
I'm only on episode 107:I want to right you!! Finally a clash! Sasuke vs. Naruto! I didn't finish that one yet,I need to download more XD
and I can't wait till that movie comes out,it's probaly gonna be good ^^

Persona

Banned
Years
*Joins*

*Put in reason why here* Um.. I don't know. xD

Hi Temari. I've watched all the naruto episodes. Next one will be episode 186.. I think.

xxTemari

Temari-kun
Years
Roy Mustang said:
*Joins*

*Put in reason why here* Um.. I don't know. xD

Hi Temari. I've watched all the naruto episodes. Next one will be episode 186.. I think.

Thanks for joining^^and That's awesome^^ I'm still trying to catch up XD some of the episodes on my laptop aren't working to well right now XD

Persona

Banned
Years
xxTemari said:

Thanks for joining^^and That's awesome^^ I'm still trying to catch up XD some of the episodes on my laptop aren't working to well right now XD

I have a laptop as well. And, I only have gotten to see all the later episodes on YouTube. I've also watched the #2 Naruto Movie. (I didn't get to see it)

Persona

Banned
Years
Rock Lee said:
Welcome Roy

I watched this saturdays eppie, very funny indeed. Rock getting shaken by Ten Ten

The last one I watched was episode 185. It was when Naruto had an Onbu on his back. xD

Did you watch that one?

xxTemari

Temari-kun
Years
Roy Mustang said:
I have a laptop as well. And, I only have gotten to see all the later episodes on YouTube. I've also watched the #2 Naruto Movie. (I didn't get to see it)
I know,I can't wait till the movie come out^^

Rock Lee said:
Welcome Roy

I watched this saturdays eppie, very funny indeed. Rock getting shaken by Ten Ten
Yeah(I love Ten Ten ^_^),and naruto getting hit in the head with a stick lol
It's weird,when I watch it in japanese,then when I watch the new episode on Saturday, I think they all sound really weird XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Roy Mustang said:
The last one I watched was episode 185. It was when Naruto had an Onbu on his back. xD

Did you watch that one?

No I stopped at episode 180, I need to keep up now I've been watching the movie with Sasuke-kun

xxTemari

Temari-kun
Years
Rock Lee said:
No I stopped at episode 180, I need to keep up now I've been watching the movie with Sasuke-kun

I love saying kun,san,and chan at the end of there names XD Like Sakura-chan and Lee-san. lol...sorry I just had to say that XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
xxTemari said:
I love saying kun,san,and chan at the end of there names XD Like Sakura-chan and Lee-san. lol...sorry I just had to say that XD

That is true, I wish they said that in the american version, its probably one of the reasons i don't like the dubbing xD

xxTemari

Temari-kun
Years
Roy Mustang said:

Did you watch that one?

I can't wait to get new episodes XD You guys make me anxious when you talk about the episodes I haven't watched XD

EDIT: whoops! I'm sorry I double posted !

Persona

Banned
Years
Rock Lee said:
That is true, I wish they said that in the american version, its probably one of the reasons i don't like the dubbing xD

That could be a possible reason for me as well. When I started watching the episodes I missed on YouTube, I've gotten used to the Japanese voices and I liked it better than the English one's. And you know how its almost impossible to get a Naruto episode with English voices there.

xxTemari

Temari-kun
Years
Roy Mustang said:
That could be a possible reason for me as well. When I started watching the episodes I missed on YouTube, I've gotten used to the Japanese voices and I liked it better than the English one's. And you know how its almost impossible to get a Naruto episode with English voices there.

Yeah,whenever I hear Neji speak in english I always think that his voice was deeper than that XD

Persona

Banned
Years
xxTemari said:
Yeah,whenever I hear Neji speak in english I always think that his voice was deeper than that XD

Ya, the english voices makes them sound like little kids xD

Can I be your bro in your PC family?

Back