• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxTemari's [Guys post here xP] Fan Club!

xxTemari

Temari-kun
Years
Roy Mustang said:
Ya, the english voices makes them sound like little kids xD

Can I be your bro in your PC family?
yeah,so I like the japanese version better,and I love saying to japanese words XD

and ofcourse you can^^

Rock Lee said:
And Kiba sounds like Teen Gohan, and then I did a little research and it is Gohan, yes!
oh,thats cool lee ^^I think he looks cool without the hood

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Yeah, but when I first saw him, I thought that was the hair he had on his hood. But still, he is cool with Akamaru

xxTemari

Temari-kun
Years
Rock Lee said:
Yeah, but when I first saw him, I thought that was the hair he had on his hood. But still, he is cool with Akamaru

yeah that's what I thought XD and I love akamaru.
That was cool what naruto did when he was fighting Kiba in the chunnin exams;pretending to be Akamaru

and also my sister fixed the save settings on the game, Rock Lee ^^

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
xxTemari said:

yeah that's what I thought XD and I love akamaru.
That was cool what naruto did when he was fighting Kiba in the chunnin exams;pretending to be Akamaru

and also my sister fixed the save settings on the game, Rock Lee ^^

Oh yeah, poor akamaru got hit badly on the fight

Thats great, now it'll save automatically Temari =D

xxTemari

Temari-kun
Years
Rock Lee said:
Oh yeah, poor akamaru got hit badly on the fight

Thats great, now it'll save automatically Temari =D

yeah,i like Akamaru,and I remember when Kiba gave him the food pill

yeah :) at least we won't have to start all over XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
xxTemari said:
yeah,i like Akamaru,and I remember when Kiba gave him the food pill

yeah :) at least we won't have to start all over XD

Another good Kiba fight is when he's fighting one of Orochimaru's men, and then Akamaru turns giant with Kiba and use Super Gatsuga!

xxTemari

Temari-kun
Years
Rock Lee said:
Another good Kiba fight is when he's fighting one of Orochimaru's men, and then Akamaru turns giant with Kiba and use Super Gatsuga!

I'm sorry,i don't think I've watched that episode yet :( I still need to download more XD I'll try to watch some more tonight^^

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
xxTemari said:
I'm sorry,i don't think I've watched that episode yet :( I still need to download more XD I'll try to watch some more tonight^^

But thats when Sasuke gets kidnapped and never comes to the village. I think its the fifth season or sixth. Did you skipped some seasons? xD

xxTemari

Temari-kun
Years
Rock Lee said:
But thats when Sasuke gets kidnapped and never comes to the village. I think its the fifth season or sixth. Did you skipped some seasons? xD

I remember them stealing Sasuke,but I had to skip a couple episodes, scince some off them wouldn't play. But I think I only say the part when Choji was eating the pills and fighting the other big guy

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
xxTemari said:
I remember them stealing Sasuke,but I had to skip a couple episodes, scince some off them wouldn't play. But I think I only say the part when Choji was eating the pills and fighting the other big guy

Then I think your almost there. After the chouji fight, Neji fights and then Shikamaru and Kiba battle as well. Then Sasuke and Naruto.

Well I'm gonna log-off now so I'll see you tomorrow temari

xxTemari

Temari-kun
Years
Rock Lee said:
Then I think your almost there. After the chouji fight, Neji fights and then Shikamaru and Kiba battle as well. Then Sasuke and Naruto.

Well I'm gonna log-off now so I'll see you tomorrow temari

alright then,anyways my sis wants me to beat Zabuza on the game XD well,I'll post tomorrow!Later!^^

Back