• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evenol's School for Demons and Other Mystical Entities

Status
Not open for further replies.

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
Years
  • Hiya folks! Been a while since I made an RP here, so sorry if I do anything stupid. ^-^;

Prologue:

You are sitting in the back of a bus all of your possesions are by your side you see a pamphlet on the seat beside you. Picking it up you read the title "EVENOL" you were being sent here against your will. You begin reading "This school is home to every creature imaginable. Dragons, Demons, Vampires, any mystical creature is welcome. We will even accept humans, but we cannot garantee your survival.

"Our grounds consist of four large buildings: one four academics, one for the library, one for element training and one for combat training.

"You will need to pick an element (Earth, Water, Fire, Wood, Metal) and a combat stlye (Martial arts, fencing, magic, archery) for you major. You may also train in other elements and combat.

"Apon arrival please hand in your application and you will recieve you room, classes and map.

"Good Luck, You'll need it"

-Headmisstress Ryoshi Lupina"

You hold your sacred Item close to you and begin filling out the application.

You finish your application and the bus begins to rock a little. You look out the window, and see the outline of your future school. Several thoughts pass through your mind as you see what appears to be the welcoming comittee.

((Once you are approved I ask that you pick up the rp here))

Notes:
    I'm pretty lenient on forms but I do require to see an example of former rping.

You will have an item that connects you to your memories (which all of you have conviniently lost for the sake of the rp). It can be anything you wish (it can even be cheese if you want^-^).

You can be just about any race as long as I approve of it first. You also don't have to be a single race, I actually recommend you be of multiple race . Makes the rp weirder. Especially if you're a 1/4 squid demon, 1/4 dragon, 1/2 elf were-wolf vampire that knows telepathy. Sorry couldn't resist.

If anyone wants to be a teacher just tell me what class you teach, I already have to be three people so you'd be doing me a favour.

All general rp rules apply here. All posts should have at least three lines and cannot be all dialogue.

And to any mods or admins I took some things off the form to add to the rp, not because I don't know what the proper form is.

Form:
    Name:
    Race (demon-fox, cat, etc., were-wolf, dragon, etc.):
    Power (optional):
    Item Connected to Memory:
    Element Specialty:
    Combat Specialty:
    Physical Description:

------
    Name: Eevee Siu-Leung
    Breed: 1/2 Snowy Owl Demon, 1/2 Chinese Leung Dragon
    Power: I'm not going to tell you...
    Item Connected to Memory: Red-headband
    Element Specialty: Fire
    Combat Specialty: Martial Arts
    Physical Description: Short white hair (consistantly messy). Long black claws. Pale white skin. Long red (black spotted) tail with white fur tip. White (black spotted) wings (usually concealed). Yellow Eyes. Black fangs. Wears black (dark), long clothing.

The thunder and lightning outside was horrible, not to mention annoying. I flipped the page of my book, I cringed. I had managed to pick up the most pink book in the entire library.

I used my powers to place the book back on its exact spot on the shelf without lifting from my comfortable seat. A very soft and fluffy green armchair. I took another book from my pile. 'Ah martial arts,' I began to think 'Much better.'

I was half Snowy Owl, half Dragon so my thirst knowledge and battle was never quenched. I managed to pull off the sweet job of head librarian assistant this year. Since I knew everything about this library, even things I shouldn't.

I'm doing pretty well considering I had come to this school quite late.

And, unlike most I did remember my parents, but they both had perished when there was a mass demon hunt 5 years ago.
    But at least I'm settled in now (I'm the top student), unlike the unlucky suckers who are coming today. Oh great, they're here. Fake smile, check. Perky voice, check. Non-threatening clothes, um... Note to self: less threatening clothes for next year. Alright time for the meet, greet and eat. "Where'd I put that hot sauce?"

I'm a very lazy creature so I just jumped out of the window. The headmistress doesn't really notice now when I do that, although it scares the living daylights out of Taka the Vice. Here comes the bus. I sigh. And here comes another year.

"You're awful excited." I hear the headmistress say.

"Why of course I'm excited!" I state with obvious fake excitement. "It's not every day I get fresh wriggling food!" Taka visibly flinched.

"She's kidding." The headmistress glared at Taka (who continued to shake).

There seemed to be a unanimous sigh from the entire staff when the bus began driving up the drive.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Name: Kayota Shanen
    Race (demon-fox, cat, etc., were-wolf, dragon, etc.): half wolf demon, half human
    Power (optional): the ability to control fire
    Item Connected to Memory: a Gorillaz CD? I dunno... XD;
    Element Specialty: fire
    Combat Specialty: ????
    Physical Description: Long black hair, orange tshirt, jeans, boots(black), black wolf ears, black wolf tail, silver necklace w/wolf charm, errrr... anything else? 0.o;

And Tazar, whose nickname is Tuzzcat, could be a teacher. He's not exactly a demon, he's just... weird. 0.o;

Arcanine Fan 101

Lonesome Girl.
    Years
  • Form:
    Name:Flame wind
    Race (demon-fox, cat, etc., were-wolf, dragon, etc.): Dragon.
    Power (optional):Crontroler of fire and water.
    Item Connected to Memory:A large Blue Scale.
    Element Specialty:Fire/Water
    Combat Specialty:To blow a twist of fire and water.
    Physical Description:Tall about 15ft 12in.Pure reds and blues.Has a large blue scale on her belly.She also has a large likt horn on her head.

Last edited:

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
  • Name:Zink (last name anoymous)
    Race:Human and zombie(Died, but healed his flesh)
    Power:???
    Item Connected to Memory:Blade of shadows(his sword, it is a dark purple handle with a navy blackish blue blade, it has an evil aura emmiting from the sword.
    Element Specialty:fire
    Combat Specialty:fencing
    Physical Description:Is a zombie, however has human skin wild ldark brown hair and deep blue eyes, has large red dragon wings due to genetic mutation, an ancient shirt worn by the people of the ancient times(It is aqua with black ancient text inscripted in it, he also has dark blue denim jeans, and brown worn out shoes. His height is 1.55m.
    RP sample:I stood there motionless, I had just lost the Karate tournament in the finals, my opponent was taking credit , while agony was burning my soul, and I was utturly heartbroken...I had been training for four years and I had lost. I seemed fine, but on the inside I was crying my guts out.He approached me and shook my hands like a true sportsman, but I dishonerably spat at him and walked away...( okay, truth be told this is my first Rp,and my sample may be strange.)

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Ooh, pick me, pick me!!! *falls over*

Name: Amy(last name shall be revealed when the time is right.... *foreboding music*)
    Race: (ooh, something weird? Let's be weird then.... *evil grin*) She is....um... 1/4 werewolf, 1/4 vampire, 1/4 dragon, and 1/4 demon-fox. This should be interesting... o_O
    Power (optional): She can do many things, but I'll just say the basics, the abilities that she inherits because of her blood. She can turn into a bat because of her vampire blood, become invisible because of her demon-fox blood, has wings because of her dragon blood, and inherits wolf instincts from her werewolf blood. Basic. n_n
    Item Connected to Memory: A sky-blue necklace with a teardrop-shaped sapphire on it.
    Element Specialty: I'd say fire, but so many people have it already.... Water.
    Combat Specialty: Magic.
    Physical Description: She has two green dragon wings growing from her shoulder blades. Poking out from her long brown hair are two gray wolf ears. She has a demon-fox tail. Her only choice for clothing is vampiric black capes and robes and black in general. She always wears the necklace that connects her to her memories. Her green eyes are distant and sad, and always make it seem like her mind is somewhere else.

Eh.....did you need an RP sample?

EDIT: Here....

Amy clutched the picture and stared at it for a moment. It was a beautiful picture of a falcon soaring, wings spread and keen eyes scanning the scenery below it. She had never seen a more lifelike picture in her life, and for a long time she couldn't tear her eyes from it. At last, she managed to look up.

The boy was gone.

Where had he disappeared to? What had he meant by what he said? And why, why did it matter to her? She stared down the deserted corridor, at a loss for what to do next. Where should she go now? She didn't know. For a moment, she continued to gaze helplessly down the empty passage, as though waiting for someone to come and tell her. Then, without really thinking about it, she walked down the corridor a ways and through an open door to a dorm, where she found, to her surprise, the boy with the sunglasses. "Hello," she stammered, smiling awkwardly.

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • -Name: Rei(pronounced Ree)
    -Race: Half fox demon
    -Power (optional): Can produse fire, and can manipulat metal. She can propel gun bullets to go where ever she needs them to go.
    -Item Connected to Memory: I hat the she uses to hide her fox ears from the real world
    -Element Specialty: fire, but also the difference and usage of the line between light and darkness.
    -Combat Specialty: mostly her gun, but she uses her magic too
    -Physical Description: Short and skinny for her age, she has long reddish blonde hair, and one fox tooth the will stick out when she gets mad. She has a black Newcastle Brown Ale het that she is usualy always wearing.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • eevachu said:
    Hiya folks! Been a while since I made an RP here, so sorry if I do anything stupid. ^-^;

Prologue:

You are sitting in the back of a bus all of your possesions are by your side you see a pamphlet on the seat beside you. Picking it up you read the title "EVENOL" you were being sent here against your will. You begin reading "This school is home to every creature imaginable. Dragons, Demons, Vampires, any mystical creature is welcome. We will even accept humans, but we cannot garantee your survival.

"Our grounds consist of four large buildings: one four academics, one for the library, one for element training and one for combat training.

"You will need to pick an element (Earth, Water, Fire, Wood, Metal) and a combat stlye (Martial arts, fencing, magic, archery) for you major. You may also train in other elements and combat.

"Apon arrival please hand in your application and you will recieve you room, classes and map.

"Good Luck, You'll need it"

-Headmisstress Ryoshi Lupina"

You hold your sacred Item close to you and begin filling out the application.

You finish your application and the bus begins to rock a little. You look out the window, and see the outline of your future school. Several thoughts pass through your mind as you see what appears to be the welcoming comittee.

((Once you are approved I ask that you pick up the rp here))

Notes:
    I'm pretty lenient on forms but I do require to see an example of former rping.

You will have an item that connects you to your memories (which all of you have conviniently lost for the sake of the rp). It can be anything you wish (it can even be cheese if you want^-^).

You can be just about any race as long as I approve of it first. You also don't have to be a single race, I actually recommend you be of multiple race . Makes the rp weirder. Especially if you're a 1/4 squid demon, 1/4 dragon, 1/2 elf were-wolf vampire that knows telepathy. Sorry couldn't resist.

If anyone wants to be a teacher just tell me what class you teach, I already have to be three people so you'd be doing me a favour.

And to any mods or admins I took some things off the form to add to the rp, not because I don't know what the proper form is.

Form:
    Name:
    Race (demon-fox, cat, etc., were-wolf, dragon, etc.):
    Power (optional):
    Item Connected to Memory:
    Element Specialty:
    Combat Specialty:
    Physical Description:

------
    Name: Eevee Siu-Leung
    Breed: 1/2 Snowy Owl Demon, 1/2 Chinese Leung Dragon
    Power: I'm not going to tell you...
    Item Connected to Memory: Red-headband
    Combat Specialty: Martial Arts
    Physical Description: Short white hair (consistantly messy). Long black claws. Pale white skin. Long red (black spotted) tail with white fur tip. White (black spotted) wings (usually concealed). Yellow Eyes. Black fangs. Wears black (dark), long clothing.

The thunder and lightning outside was horrible, not to mention annoying. I flipped the page of my book, I cringed. I had managed to pick up the most pink book in the entire library.
    I used my powers to place the book back on its exact spot on the shelf without lifting from my comfortable seat. A very soft and fluffy green armchair. I took another book from my pile. 'Ah martial arts,' I began to think 'Much better.'
    I was half Snowy Owl, half Dragon so my thirst knowledge and battle was never quenched. I managed to pull off the sweet job of head librarian assistant this year. Since I knew everything about this library, even things I shouldn't.
    I'm doing pretty well considering I had come to this school quite late.
    And, unlike most I did remember my parents, but they both had perished when there was a mass demon hunt 5 years ago.
    But at least I'm settled in now (I'm the top student), unlike the unlucky suckers who are coming today. Oh great, they're here. Fake smile, check. Perky voice, check. Non-threatening clothes, um... Note to self: less threatening clothes for next year. Alright time for the meet, greet and eat. "Where'd I put that hot sauce?"
    I'm a very lazy creature so I just jumped out of the window. The headmistress doesn't really notice now when I do that, although it scares the living daylights out of Taka the Vice. Here comes the bus. I sigh. And here comes another year.
    "You're awful excited." I hear the headmistress say.
    "Why of course I'm excited!" I state with obvious fake excitement. "It's not every day I get fresh wriggling food!" Taka visibly flinched.
    "She's kidding." The headmistress glared at Taka (who continued to shake).
    There seemed to be a unanimous sigh from the entire staff when the bus began driving up the drive.

Id suggest making paragraphs...It hurts the eyes to looks at non stop words for 10 minutes while trying to read the whole entry...Just a helpful hint! ^^'

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2005
    Name: Andy Kemore
    Race were-wolf
    Power (optional):can feel other persens feelings and can feel danger coming and agility ( jump higer, run faster and can avoid many attacks.)
    Item Connected to Memory: a black perl
    Element Specialty:Earth
    Combat Specialty: Martial arts
    Physical Description: is a wihte were-wolf and is always a were-wolf. i am a teacher on the school in nature and enviroment. i don`t side with eny one.

zylo.jpg

Last edited:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Name: Coronias (last name unknown)
    Race: Dragon/Fox demon

Power: Transformation into either of his two forms, slightly heightened agility and magical prowess, flight and fire breath while in dragon form, telepathy and minor telekinesis whilst in fox form.

Item Connected to Memory: A feather of an odd, pristine white color
    Combat Specialty: Chinese fencing, two-blade variant

Physical Description: The confusion about Cornias' age is immediately apparent just looking at him. Physically, he seems no older than four or five, six on a good day. He even carries around a ratty old blue teddy bear. Dressed in baggy grey and black clothing, with a mop of curly black hair, he presents a picture-perfect image of an orphan boy, a rather cute one at that. Just don't call him such, it will guarantee a transformation into his draconic form, something he normally has no control of. It's his eyes that first cause the confusion, they have the wisdom in them of a sage of a thousand years. It becomes worse when he speaks, sounding like a fully-grown man with the diction and syntax of someone with a doctorate in English.

RP Sample below:

I got up slowly, removing the camera at the same time. Before moving on after the girl, I crushed it between my index finger and tumb. I sniffed the air carefully, hunting for the particular scent of the girl's blood. There, found it! I moved off, following the scent trail. My movements were cautious, quiet, and careful, made to disturb as little as possible. Soon, I found myself at the doorway to the balcony, looking at the girl through a crack in the door. She seemed to have no knowledge that I was there, hopefully, that was the case. Instead of going through the doors, I melded into the shadows and exited them on the other side of the door, right behind my prey. "Hello," I whispered, voice dripping with hunger and lust.

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
  • Name: Eragon
    Race: Dragon/Human
    Power: Psychic Abilities, Flight, Fire Breath, Magic Immunity, Fire Shield
    Item Connected to Memory: Dragonstone (My Heart)
    Combat Specialty: Magic/ Martial Arts
    Physical Description: In human form: Tall, Muscular, Wears black clothes and a black cloak, has godlen eyes. In Dragon form: Ruby Red, spikes down the spine, has golden eyes. Is a teacher in Magic.

RP Sample: I flew down from the roof and attaked the traitor Arechi. He was hit squarely in the back, and fell to the ground, he tried to get up, but i kicked him in the back, and he fell once again, this time not trying to get back up, i felt the hunger an did not hesitate, i went down on my knees and lowered my head above his throat and bit him with my fangs, drinking his blood i felt my hunger for blood dissapear for a while.

Last edited:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • <OOC>Err... The RP hasn't started yet, and eevachu did state that she would have to approve you before you started...<OOC>

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
  • Thanks for all the response.

Uhm... I'd like a couple of you to read the notes again. It says what you can choose for your specialties and that I need to see an RP sample.

And since ~Ozy~ did everything he was supposed to he's approved. Just edit your post with the info I need and I should approve you.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Well, you have to add the rp sample part into the sign up sheet. Not everyone will know to do that cause some people dont roleplay in the same post as their sign up post...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • I have edited my post with a sample. Sorry 'bout that, though I did ask you if you needed one.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • Name:Chad McMurray
    Race (demon-fox, cat, etc., were-wolf, dragon, etc.): Half-Cat, and Half-Human. Can Choose either form, although prefers to remain a cat except to eat and sleep...
    Power (optional): Many, Many, Many... He himself does not know the extent of his powers.
    Item Connected to Memory: His Bracelet... It is made of a blood red, metal. It is not painted, or stained, simply made of a red-colored metal. When he changes to a cat, oddly enough, the bracelet changes into a collar.
    Element Specialty: Darkness.
    Combat Specialty: He is quite sklled in is own adapted style of combat. It incorperates traditional Karate, and many other styles. He is by no emans an expert in anything, just an all-around good fighter.
    Physical Description: Tall, Dark, and Handsome. His hair is a natural pure black. It is medium length. He has deep blue eyes, which are often hidden beneath his hair. He often wears black, although he does enjoy wearing the occasional pink, or "girly" colored shirt. As a cat he is pure black, with the same deep blue eyes. His hair is very short, yet soft and smooth.

Chad lay upon his large bed, licking his paw. He was curently enjoying some free time, relaxing upon his bed. He loved to spend his free time as a feline, because of the freedom that came along with this form. No one bothered him, and if they did he would simply block them out of his mind. he was quite skilled at doing this, and being a cat heingtened all his abilities including this one.
    He soon closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. When he suddenly awoke with A start he found himself in human form, which he found very odd. He looked around, and saw a shadow darting out of his door. He closed his eyes, and searched for a presence outside of his room, he found one moving at a fast rate. He mumbled somehting to himself and the person or thing stopped. He used his power to pull this person back into his room.

"Hello?" He asked when they entered the door.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back