• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starting a Gym

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
Years
The name of the league will be The Dark Battle Grounds

I need a few leaders to start a gym any one interested let me know. Before the league starts i need leaders... of course anyone want to sign up let me know... for each gym you need 2 pokemon of the type of gym and four of any others who have a tpye of attack as your gym. so the list for types are (if you have a suggestion for a nonlisted type that you want to do i will replace it for something)

Flying- OPEN
Psycic- Shiraishi
Electric- Sonicking
Grass- Sahara_17
Water-KTN
Fighting-Shinypoke666
Dark- Black_Knight_666
Fire- Shadow of Fears

Elite 1-Spike6958
Elite 2-Dragonitexchaos
Elite 3-Creg
Elite 4-GH God

if anyone would also want to be the co founder and help me out with things like making badges...something i need to learn were/how to make and the co founder will help me manage. well happy hunting and dont be shy.

the forum is up if anyone wants to check it out. check my sig under "My League's Forum". make sure to register with your name from here, or your type of gym like fire would be Fire_Gym_Shadow (short for shadow of fears).

rules for every battle are
6v6 one legend is allowed
no hacks pokemon or items.
single or doubles to be decided by the leader

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2015
ill like to be co finder and ill be last elite four plz

can i use any lvl100 then??

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2015
yeah nick might help with that to i will ask him when he comes from the store with john

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
Years
also tell nick if hes interested tell him i got bored and started a gym so let him know he can join

josh u got a magmortar??? id like one for my gym battles

Last edited:

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
Years
oh and dragonite if you want to change your mind i changed the type rules a little if u want ^_^

hmmmm do you know were i can make badges at? and what do you think would be a good name i thought something like Extreme Battle Grounds or something but i think extreme battle grounds sounds a lil corny so help me out here ^_^

does anyone know if i can change the message topic for the thread since i found a name for the league

Last edited:

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
i would like to challenge chf or gh_god position , is no elite AND I WILL PROVE IT., AND IF I DON'T WINI WILL BE FLYING

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
No i just want to challenge hiim for elite , but i can suffice for flying leade :P , buti don't think gh god deserves elite.......

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2014
Hey. dennis hook me up with the 3rd elite four and i'll get to working in thise badges tommorow (lots of homework,).
I'll work a little bit on them rifght now.

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
I'll be a mixed team E4 trainer don't mind which number or even a mixed team gym leader if you like(i've been looking for an excuse to have more battles :D.

Back