• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starting a Gym

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
Years
  • Would you all be interested in helping to organizing a small tournament against the EGL. We could have a standard singles battles your elite 4 vs. our elite 4. We could mutually decide on what prize the winners get egg move pokes , hold item , tm's ect.

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    I quit following one hell of a month of whoring myself out to more than one Gym.

sonicking

stratagist
    Years
  • The name of the league will be The Dark Battle Grounds

I need a few leaders to start a gym any one interested let me know. Before the league starts i need leaders... of course anyone want to sign up let me know... for each gym you need 2 pokemon of the type of gym and four of any others who have a tpye of attack as your gym. so the list for types are (if you have a suggestion for a nonlisted type that you want to do i will replace it for something)

Flying- OPEN
    Psycic- Shiraishi
    Electric- OPEN
    Grass- Sahara_17
    Water-KTN
    Fighting-Shinypoke666
    Dark- Black_Knight_666
    Fire- Shadow of Fears

Elite 1-Spike6958
    Elite 2-Dragonitexchaos
    Elite 3-Creg
    Elite 4-GH God

if anyone would also want to be the co founder and help me out with things like making badges...something i need to learn were/how to make and the co founder will help me manage. well happy hunting and dont be shy.

the forum is up if anyone wants to check it out. check my sig under "My League's Forum". make sure to register with your name from here, or your type of gym like fire would be Fire_Gym_Shadow (short for shadow of fears).

rules for every battle are
    6v6 one legend is allowed
    no hacks pokemon or items.
    single or doubles to be decided by the leader

i would like to be the leader of the electric gym

Sahara_17

Gamers Breeding Team
    Years
  • I'd be happy to Sonic.

I Notified Shadow that you'd like to be the Flying Gym Solidus. He Said you are in, he'll edit the main page as soon as he can ^_^.

Also if you guys don't mind joining the league's forum? we only have two people (one of them quit) who registered on the forum...but you guys don't have to lol, shadow had wanted me to ask xP.

Last edited:

sonicking

stratagist
    Years
  • I'd be happy to Sonic.

I Notified Shadow that you'd like to be the Flying Gym Solidus. He Said you are in, he'll edit the main page as soon as he can ^_^.

Also if you guys don't mind joining the league's forum? we only have two people (one of them quit) who registered on the forum...but you guys don't have to lol, shadow had wanted me to ask xP.

umm how do we do that cuz i dont know

Sahara_17

Gamers Breeding Team
    Years
  • Oh if you look in my sig under League Alliance's i wrote DBG (Shadow of Fears), that's his forum link, and mine's above that (for my league xD), and the one below DBG is the Order of Arceus. I made an alliance thread, and walured doesn't have a forum, so i haven't added that to the links in my sig.

sonicking

stratagist
    Years
  • Oh if you look in my sig under League Alliance's i wrote DBG (Shadow of Fears), that's his forum link, and mine's above that (for my league xD), and the one below DBG is the Order of Arceus. I made an alliance thread, and walured doesn't have a forum, so i haven't added that to the links in my sig.

ok but let me know cuz i need to test my team

Back