• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

O_ORandom(*)ClubO_O

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
Years
This club is all about randomness. Say something and you're in.(random of course)

RULEZ:

1. PC rules
2. Must at least try to be constuctively random
3. There is a difference between Random and spam you will learn this soon
4. Must have fun
5. No inappropriate subject matter
6. Cheese biscuits!

Now i need a co-owner-ish-type person. first come first serve.

*IMPORTANT*

When you join you must vow to put at least one random thing in *each* post. If not...there will be no consequences, maybe. Or maybe not... Who knows?

Memberlist
Owner: Lunux = 0
Co-owner: Hinamori_Momo = 0
Members:
0 Rye29
0 Nica-chan
0 onepiecefan22
0 Yami Mari
0 Shika-kun
0 ^VAdvancedK9V^
That's it...​

FOR THE RANDOM COMPETITON: CANCELLED
Lunux

There is a game later on that i will introduce you to but first, we must build our army of random...

Last edited:

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
Years
Yay! I didn't know that anyone would actually want to be in this. You are welcome and now co-owner. Girafarigs that fly into the depths of a leaf stone under a steam roller.

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
Years
Just wondering, can we ask people to join the club/advertise? Fluffy, killer, evil, monsterous, dung-eating, blood-sucking, vampire bunnies!

Guys we have to find something to do in this thread or else...it will be closed. i know it's tragic. So let's all put in ideas so we can encourage new members to come when they see it.

Hakeen

-
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
I shall joinage.

J00 SEE OUT THAR, ISH RAINING OXYGEN! omgz0rz.
-'tis as random as I feel- O_o

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
Years
Yayzors! Another members to add to the list. ok, I have a question for all of you. If possible, what was the most random thing that ever happened to you? For me it's got to be glitches in games. i mean dropping through floors is funny and random. Elephants in a picnic heist.

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 3, 2021
I WONT TO JOIN RANDOMNESS I LOVE RANDOMNESS!

I LIKE MONKEYS
IM A MONKEY
WELL ALL DIE
POOPOO

Hakeen

-
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
Yayzors! Another members to add to the list. ok, I have a question for all of you. If possible, what was the most random thing that ever happened to you? For me it's got to be glitches in games. i mean dropping through floors is funny and random. Elephants in a picnic heist.

When I learnt that I wasn't myself and an elephant took over my body. -stamps feet, um... trumpppeet sound!-

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
Years
Yes of course...hehehe. anyways welcome new member the list will be updated. Now everyone should put in ideas for what we can do here, not that this isn't good enough but just an added something. Hector! You stole my gold and random items!

Hakeen

-
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
We should like totally make a random competition.

Like how spell check was released from the computer last year, and caused some bomb attacks and other stuff.

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
Years
Totallly with three 'L's. Ok guys let's all get ready for a competition. But not right now i've been busy and i think i'll be ok tomorrow. so when the pork schnitzel loves the band called jump into a hole.

Let's start! ok when you say something that's like completely random(15 word sentence) you get 3 points. Something a bit less(8-14) 2 points and last and least 1 point for 1-7 word sayings. I will keep track. so get movin' and wastin'

Last edited:

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
Years
Yay! new member! i'll add you immediately! Come on guys lets do that random competition! let's start with who's going to join the competition. if you wanna join say you want to and i'll add you to the list, in my first post. gO!!!

Back