• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

O_ORandom(*)ClubO_O

Hakeen

-
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Let's start! ok when you say something that's like completely random(15 word sentence) you get 3 points. Something a bit less(8-14) 2 points and last and least 1 point for 1-7 word sayings. I will keep track. so get movin' and wastin'

I'm joining in it by the way. So... how do we participate? -dodges the wind-

Pretty clouds!

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I am so in for this all random-ness.
    I am participating too~

Bacons are to be fried with milk.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    HOLY ONIONS! Is this a club i can join, or is Pudding not made of choc... I'm joining. BTW, Funions taste better than Onions. So maybe my post opening should've be HOLY FUNIONS!... I want to join this club.

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
  • I'm joining in it by the way. So... how do we participate? -dodges the wind-

Pretty clouds!

You can join in and excluding the random thing at the end of each post i count the words and add to your score. It will be placed beside your name on the memberlist.

Shika-kun yes you can join, and ^VAdvancedK9V^, you can as well. *whoosh* the memberlist, which loves people, has gladly accepted you as a member of this clan, you must now bow before me and serve me till the end of your days!!! MAHAHAHA!!! j/k

Yami Mary

!Kung Fu Action Jesus!
    Years
  • Butterscotch tape! No, zeh competition was cancelled.... like Sailor Moon *.* Oh, Sailor Moon, her hair was called... odango. I put my hair up in odangos.... but I looked like a tellitubbie. Hmmm, today I ate Dora-shaped Spagetti-os

Back