• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-?-White Wolf-?-

Mightyena Rocks!
Years
yeah sure!! welcome in the club!

here's a list of who's who ^^

Absol: misty's Brother
Mightyena: -?-White Wolf-?-
Sharpedo:
Houndoom: Toothace
Shiftry:
Sableye: Umbreon's Shadow
Crawdaunt:
Sneasel:
Tyranitar:
Murkrow:
Umbreon: Shukuen Shinobi, Kaylee
Cacturn:

~not chosen the Pokemon that they represent yet~
Mewruler
Miroku
rayquaza master Z
Eliana
Nomad666
PGN
Flygon Trainer
Shinyelectrode
PK Hammer 345
Sparks 67
So peeps who haven't chosen yet, pick your pokemon! (check page number 1)

Greetz,

WW

Last edited:
Years
For each pokemon you can pick, you get a special job with it too. ^_^ Since I picked Sableye, I can make graphics for the club! The list on the first page says what each kind does. ^.^

Which reminds me, I've been working on some pictures but they aren't done yet. ^^;; I'll have them finished and up soon. What kinds of things do you want to have on the pictures and banners? Of course, dark pokemon! But, anything in peticular?

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
Years
Sorry I haven't been posting for a while! It looks like everythings going great! People are doing there jobs! You can really be anything you like! Just the ones that you need to PM me to be, PM me!

Years
I hope that it is okay if I post this. ^^; Being that I'm not a Shiftry or anything, but what is everyone's favorite dark pokemon attack?

Hey, I got two banners uploaded ^_^ I wish they uploaded onto the web better, but here they are! You guys can save them and upload them if you like, or just use them from the URL that'll be with them. >^^<

AbsolBanner1.jpg
URL: http://img27.exs.cx/img27/259/AbsolBanner1.jpg

MightyenaBanner1.jpg
URL: http://img34.exs.cx/img34/3392/MightyenaBanner1.jpg

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
Years
Nice, well done with the banners :-)

As for my fave Dark types, that's a bit hard to choose. I like Absol, they are really pretty. And Umbreon is nice too :-)

Years
Thankyou. It was fun making them ^_^

Absol and Umbreon? Okee! ^.^ I love Umbreon... than again, Absol is really cool! Ack, now I'm confuzzled on who should be my second favorite. Lol ^.^ I like Umbreon, Mightyena, and Absol. The first time I saw an Umbreon was when my Eevee evolved. I fell in love. LOL ^___^

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
Years
A Quiz!

I made a quiz! What Pokemon are you?

What's your favorite kind of animal?

A. Anything Big and Strong!
B. Something Evil!
C. Something Graceful and Independent!
D. Anything Cute!
E. I Hate Animals!
F. I Don't Know!

What's Your Favorite Food?

A. MEAT!
B. Food? I don't eat!
C. Bread and Cheese!
D. Cotton Candy Anything Sweet!
E. I Eat Food?
F. Don't Relly Know!

What's Your Favorite Kind of Book?

A. I Don't Read! Reading is for Wussy's!
B. Horror!
C. Fantasy!
D. Anything with Cuteness in it!
E. I Hate to Read!
F. Hmm... what's reading?

What's Your Favorite Color?

A. Red!
B. Black!
C. Blue!
D. Pink!
E. I Hate Colors!
F. I don't know!

And Last, What's Pokemon Do You Think You're Going to Get?

A. Something Big and Strong!
B. Something Evil!
C. Something Cool!
D. Something Cute!
F. I Hate Pokemon!
D. For the Last Time! I Don't Know!

If you picked mostly A's, you're a Tyranitar! All you want is power! No one is really as strong as you! You're not ledendary, you're just powerful. All your friends fear you when you're mad.

If you picked mostly B's you're a Houndoom! You're quite evil! You want every one to fear you! You have no friends, but another Houdoom. You don't wish for fame or friends, you like yourself the way you are. You're quite selfish.

If you picked mostly C's you're a Milotic! You're quite graceful. You're quite a day dreamer too. You're a big fanof things that don't excist! You're quite smart and pretty.

If you picked mostly D's you're a Togepi. You're cute, cute, cute! You don't care to much for power. All you care about is being cute! Everyone thinks you're a little bundle of joy, because you are!

If you picked mostly E's you're a Seviper. You hate everything. There's almost nothing that you like. You would rather kill then live. You don't even know why you took this quiz.

If you picked mostly F's you're a Wobbeffet. You just don't care! You have no idea of what's going on, neither do you really care. Nothing, nothing, nothing ofr you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back