• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
Years
Woah. This is amazing! Look at all the people!

Ehem, thank you for joining! You all seem like true dark fans! First off I'll make a list of who's joined:
Miroku
Toothache
UmbreonShadow
Nomed666
PGN
Flygon Trainer
Mistys Brother
Shinyelectrode
PK Hammer 345
Sparks 67

Next I'm going to ask people what they want to be! This means that I want to know what Dark Pokemon you want to be!

Absol,
If you choose Absol you must be very active. Absol is a big job. Try and get people to join this club, you know, advretise! Put any picture or image of a dark Pokemon on your signature. You HAVE to put the link of this club somewhere on your signature.

Mightyena,
Relax, you're the one that just checks up on the place every now and then. Don't think you can slack off! Your job is to watch over the club, make sure you direct them to me if someone wants to join. If I'm not on, you're the next boss to this club, if someone joins and I'm not looking at the page, PM me, and I'll sort it out (but really, anyone can join!).

Sharpedo,
Work is what you do! YOU HAVE TO BE ACTIVE! I want a good Sharpedo! You're in charge of the cleaning! If we can get a moderator to be a Sharpedo that would be great! This is a club ONLY for DARK fan clubs, not anything else, I want talk only about dark things!

Houndoom,
You don't have to be extremly active for this, you're just here to help me! So if the Mightyena isn't here and I'm not here, you're the boss! Exept you're not allowed to say that you're the boss and this is your group, or else our Sharpedo will delete your post (if it's a moderator) or he'll/she'll warn me, and you'll be temporarly banned until further notice. That goes for the Mightyena too!

Shiftry,
Help me lad! You make topics and such, I have to trust you for this job! This job I'm letting the Shiftry not even PM me for the notification if he/she can make the topic, so if you want to be a Shiftry PM me not post! For I will need to talk to you privatly.

Sableye,
You're are artist! You make images or banners for our club! I know this will be a hard job to find someone to do, but there's a lot of people, I think there's atleast one artist that likes dark Pokemon!

Crawdaunt,
You inform us about the other topics. Like the video game world, you're the only one that can start a different topic that hasn't to do with dark Pokemon.

Sneasel,
Okay Mr/Mrs. Writealot! You write or type! Make stories or poems. All of you are allowed to do that, but the Sneasel checks it! I need a good fiction person, but not a stupid grammar brat! PM me if you want to be a Sneasel, I need to tell you what not to do.

Tyranitor,
ADS, ADS, ADS!!! You and the Sableye work together! Since the Sableye makes the art you take the art and advertise it! PM your buddies and ask them to join out club. You must have 5 or more friends on this sight (doesn't have to be people you know personly!)

Murkrow,
You don't really have to do anything, you just help. If members or people have questions they ask you. Make sure you state that out when someone joins. If you have any questions or any one else has a question that you don't know PM me. PM me to have this job.

Umbreon,
Layback, you don't do anything really either. All you do help other members with there job not if they have questions. So you're required to know art and the other things members know.

Cacturne,
Same as Umbreon.

If you weren't able to get one of these jobs, you can just be anything.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
Years
First Topic!

Colored fonts! I would like it if people typed with there own colored fonts! Wait this is an anouncment.

The Dark Anime world! Do you think that dark Pokemon are reconized much? I don't think so. When ever I watch the show, I barely ever see Pokemon!:'(

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
Years
Umbreon Shadow: Thank you! I was afraid that I wouldn't get a Sableye, but you came in!

Mistys Brother: I know! I hope they show more episodes of Dark pokemon.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
Years
I think I've only seen one Houndour in the anime. Admittedly, I don't watch it that much, but it's strange how rare Dark types are in the series. Mind you, I suppose they are kind of mysterious, so it makes sense in a way, but I'd like to see an episode revolving around an Absol, or maybe a Houndoom, or a Tyranitar :-)

Shukuen Shinobi

Ninja Dude
Years
I would love to join, I love Dark types! ^-^

I would love to be an Umbreon. (I love them! ^-^)
Plus, I am kinda shy..so I'm not that active on the boards, but I love to help out when I am online, so Umbreon seems like a good job for me.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
Years
Yeah, welcome one and all. Since the boss and the second boss isn't here, it's my job to welcome and make sure this place is ticking over alright :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back