• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What'cha listening to? (v.2) - READ FIRST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Fix You - Coldplay
    X & Y (2006)

Tears stream down your face when you lose something you cannot replace.

One of my favorite songs, and probably the only song I like by Coldplay. I punch people that don't like this song. js. Too lazy to fetch video.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

비스트 [B2ST] - Back To You

Yay for Korean music. :3 Kinda back in my KPOP mood, due to going to see them live next month, hehe. ♥

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Tool - Rosetta Stoned

The opening turned me off at first but it was f'king amazing soon after. Think I just found the song I'm gonna be having in the background at full blast while playing Black Ops online with my buddies later this week.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Somewhere - Glee Cast

I finally stopped listening to Candyman after 550 plays. ;; Lea and Idina are so amazing in this. <3

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2024

I hate the music video, but Sarah McLachlan is such a talented singer.

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
    Saves the Day - Tomorrow too Late

Definitely the best song by Saves the Day so far. In Reverie is the must underrated album ever. His voice... was a little sleepy, but still great. Can't wait to see em on the 30th

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Naruto Shippuden OST - Hyouhaku/Kokuten

Easily one of the best merges I've heard in a long time and one of the best Naruto themes in general if you ask me.

Zeroblivion

Brotherhood
    Years
    Gackt - Missing [行方不明]

Gackt is the best J-ROCK singer in the world. I love him so much. I wish he never dies. He will always live a legacy on his freedom.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2024

No posts in here for two days? Smh.

Oh Blondie, I should've gone to see you when you toured with The Pretenders here last year, lol. Even though you're like 65 now lol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017

dubstep, house, electronic, dance w/e

THANK YOU CAL CHUCHESTA for introducing me to this electric goodness I cannot take it off repeat; solid album as well

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024

This is the song I listen to while I smoke bong, take off my clothes, walk around in the woods in the nude and harass the wildlife, whilst hugging the trees.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Where Is My Mind? - City Wolf
    Observe and Report Soundtrack (2009)

Your head will collapse, but there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself, "Where is my mind?"

Fantastic cover. I wish this wasn't the only song I could find from them. And even then, this is only a cover. I can only imagine what their actual songs must sound like. :(

Spoiler:

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2024

I've never listened to Bjork before and I'm not ashamed to say I've fallen in love with her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back