• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 3.0]

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I don't like lag. So here's a new one.

Neutral Ending or Bad Ending in videogames?

Years
  • Neutral I suppose. I'm a sucker for trying to get Good endings in video games. Preferably avoiding Bad Endings.

A pacifist playthrough or a kill everything playthrough?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I think I've played only one game in pacifist (Momodora RUTM, which is a metroidvania). Generally I just kill everyone because videogames ask for it.

Earn 10€ right now, or have a 50% chance to win 30€?

Neutral I suppose. I'm a sucker for trying to get Good endings in video games. Preferably avoiding Bad Endings.
    The good ending is generally the one you have to fight for ^^"
    I generally don't like games with different endings. When that happens, I get the ending that I get, and I watch a Youtube video of all the other endings.

Years
    • Seen today
    10€. Have seen these questions coming up every now and then while browsing online, i'll almost never take the gamble.

Lose a leg or lose an arm?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Trilobites.
    Aliens. In a realistic scenario, there are "animals" on other planets, but they may be animals that will never domesticate fire, or, in the best scenario, clever animals like humans who cannot escape from their planets... These are aliens I think exist, not the ones that come to the Earth to kidnap people on flying saucers XD
    And dinosaurs... Yeah, they're cool, but I'd rather discover aliens than new dinosaurs :)

Know everything about biology, or know everything about computer science?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    I made this exact choice a while ago ;) Biology just fits me way better <3

Sedan or hatchback? (There's only one right answer in my book)

Years
    • Seen today
    Wolf

Live in a small home with nobody else or share a large 5 story home with 15 others?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Lol 5 stories. Try 12. <_<
    I'll pick the small home with nobody else.

A can of tuna or a can of beans?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Tuna. Have you ever seen a Kabutops eat beans?

Yu-Gi-Oh! or Magic?

Years
  • I... got absolutely no idea 😅
    I neither play nor watch it, apart from a couple episodes I saw when I was way younger.

I'll flip a coin..... Zexal it is.

Nod or GDI?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Making me look up what you're referring to...I don't play C&C and have no idea what makes those factions different. At least Nod doesn't remind me of Microsoft, I guess...

Blue or Gary?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Pizza >>>>> Chocolate 😈
    I can eat a large pizza for four people alone, but I can't do that with chocolate :S

Coffee ice cream, or vanilla ice cream?

Years
  • Vanilla no doubt, I've never had coffee at all and don't intend to start it.

School life or work life?
    There's people who actually miss their school life later on in life.... me, I ain't one of them. I ain't ever going back xD

I can eat a large pizza for four people alone, but I can't do that with chocolate :S

You sure about that:
    Spoiler:

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Work life.
    I like not being broke anymore, not being dependent on my parents anymore, not having homework anymore.
    And even though I have always been good at school, I am better at the things I've learned by myself (through my PhD or my hobbies).
    Spoiler:

Chess or draughts?
    I can't play either XD

You sure about that:
    Spoiler:
    OH MY ARCEUS 😱😱😱😱😱
    I WANT THAT.

Back