• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: Pet Picture Thread

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Pet Picture Thread

Days
    I currently have 9 Feline and Canine brothers and sisters in my family- 7 Cats and 2 Dogs. I admit it- we're all crazy... But happy crazy.

Hobbes is 15 years old and the oldest one of them. He's very quirky!

Pippin is the second oldest Cat.
    Spoiler: Pippin (The orange one on the left)

Garfunkel is a fluffy long-haired grey and white Cat who loves lounging and being adored.
    Spoiler: Garfunkel

Linus is a grey and white Tabby who adopted us as Kittens at the same time as Garfunkel but from different litters.

Gracie is the only female Cat currently. She's very playful.

Cheeseburger The Wonder Cat III (or just Cheeseburger) is the third orange tabby Cat in our family to have the name 'Cheeseburger The Wonder Cat' (it comes from a Jimmy Buffet song- my dad's really into his music). He will literally let you pick him up and hold him like a baby- and actually seems to like it, too.
    Spoiler: Cheeseburger The Wonder Cat III

Monty (like 'Monty Python') is a medium-haired black Cat, and the youngest Feline family member. He is very feisty and loves wrestling and playing with Cheeseburger.

Watson is the oldest of my two Canine siblings. He's supposed to be a Bordie Collie-mix, but we're not sure- he can really be a couch-potato sometimes. He loves meeting other Dogs.

Tess is the youngest, a 14-month old Beagle-mix Puppy. She loves playing (fetch, tug-of-war, zoomies, catch me catch me, Ha Ha Ha! and pretty much anything) and absolutely adores her older brother Watson!

Attachments

• DSC_0239.JPG
      4.4 MB · Views: 1
    Back