• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Kory's oc Drawings Thread

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • I'm going to be quick because I want to play Genshin. The food au continues, and that's all this update is.

uTQfwRVl.png

Starting up this update with Savon. Her theme is boba. Outfit and the real photo (not mine).

vG2Q484l.png

Here's Cloch's entry into the food au. Her theme is a mocha frappe. And her outfit.

EmmQykll.png
    OkEVFrGl.png
    PZDAGvXl.png
    D8Q4PuRl.png

Okay, I lied, not all of this is the food au. This is Siorc related drawings. outfit sources.

cxt6Mcrl.png

And, Wren in the food au. She is themed after bacon potato skins. This shirt is funny btw.

qcorlFGl.png

Regina in the food au. Her theme is pineapples. her shirt is actually white from the original source, though.

mcAv7AIl.png

Here's Eau in the food au, her theme is beef stew. Beef stew.

OXpKfCml.png

Here's Elenk in the food au. (Even though he's a synthetic doll). This is um hungarian meat loaf. Or...something.

AEibp4Pl.png

A fairy character with a fairy food. Here's Ulka her theme is macarons. her shirt.

3ExOjifl.png

Here's Liath in the food au. Theme is figs. Here's the source of the shirt.

7YysxMKl.png

& Now, Cordon. Here theme is yam brownies. I really should have colored the dress in harder so it looks the same, oh well...

UjmYPuql.png

Okay, now this makes it look like Naofa has no hands, lol. Anyway, Naofa is themed after Ackee. The shirt.
    + the fruit.

CrBIByil.png

Yes, this is Qiulong wearing pink again. Her theme is waffles. But, they're pink because she's pink. outfit source.

zFUn9VIl.png

Here's Pulao in the au, her theme is Xiaolongbao. tl;dr steamed dumplings. outfit source.

9uZEFRql.png
    D9bRjAal.png
    eCgZKKPl.png
    3Tfhmhal.jpg

Finally, Siorc in various outfits. sources.

The food au will continue.

Bye.

please can someone comment on this thread

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Quick and to the point because my computer is misbehaving this week. Shortest update in a long time. I didn't draw 4 Siorc drawings as I've been having issues sleeping, for some reason. Been doing quiet wakefulness in the meantime.

Yolo. Let's go.

tvXYWmWl.png

Tegne. His theme is avocados.

5XR98ool.png

Onur. Shawarma.

53TacjQl.png

Goma. Eggs.

ViS6Lpgl.png

Faxi. Lemon Chicken.

HR1pPcKl.png

Olann. Ghost pepper.

5nIZYk6l.png

Earl. Foie Gras

EvXOJ1Al.png

Bogart, magosteens.

b6aJPIsl.png

Hase. Bok Choy.

mc86mKMl.png

Krysi, Gelato.

6alpKbNl.png

Feng, tofu.

rurbAaNl.png

A lazy Siorc drawing.

bye

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Back at it again with an update that'll get no comments yet again. Hello, audience of unregistered users and the occasional people who do give me a look here and there, we're back with your weekly scheduled drawing update.

The food au continues, so I won't be going too full into detail. I'm no longer sleep deprived, I just...don't have a lot to explain.

I'll try to list sources this week.

dTrjEMHl.png

Starting with Linggui for the food au. His theme is simply just blue and white ice cream. I've used this source multiple times already in my drawings.

PvlRW1Yl.png

I feel like Shiroka has the same face all the time, but that's because she just does...? Anyway, her theme is mikans (they're Japanese oranges/mandarins/fruits idk) god this source is terrible when x the platform formerly known as twitter zooms it in.

PNTgTdQl.png

Rys is eating some taiyaki. Obviously, don't feed real cats this. Her outfit is based on this.

3nOUHXsl.png

...Oh, god, I forgot the second strap on her shoulder. Jesus. Aega is themed after mint chocolate squares no. I will not be attempting to spell out the name of the brand. Here's her outfit.

uBZrbQZl.png

.....Uh, oh! Riyad's tripping on mushrooms! Yes, I drew faces on them. I hope he has a very bad day.

ntJAouSl.png

Sorry, those boobs must look really bad, huh... how does one draw breasts help. ...Anyway! Here's Niesha. Her theme is watermelon, but I messed up pretty badly on this in so many ways. I wish I could have done this outfit justice...

ICRHKV2l.png

It's just one mess up after another, I guess. Baron is themed after French Toast, but I think I drew them wrong. :| Or something. Not sure if I should show the outfit, but I guess I will anyway.

sgmsZPMl.png

You know those weird spiky fruits you often see outside on trees? Those are called kousa dogwood. Eating not recommended. I don't know why Garran picked them, tbh. Here's their outfit. Pitch black...are they taking lessons from Waiola on how to be the ultimate goth or something...they do know eachother, so I mean.

7kUnNR8l.png

I don't have much to say about this but that's something called blue tea Gris is drinking. Woopee. She's wearing pajamas if it wasn't obvious.

omzdg6cl.png

And Laine is holding donuts...on her tail of all places. Weird of her.

vtJD9Udl.png

Robin is holding a cheese wheel. His shirt says, I'm gouda. Which....I spelled wrong originally somehow.

9MxWNtrl.png

Raven is holding an eclair.

DGYaaZyl.png
    lDi7RXAl.png
    X5ahRPnl.png
    NM9dsLAl.png
    S87dghkl.jpg

Various Siorc aus.

Bye.

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Back at it again with an update that'll get no comments yet again. Hello, audience of unregistered users and the occasional people who do give me a look here and there, we're back with your weekly scheduled drawing update.

I'm still here, quietly observing as usual! I just don't really have much to say since there's a lot of oc's and lore to take in, but I do like how consistent you are with posting updates. There's a few interesting designs here that I might doodle sometime, if you don't mind :)

I'd like to still suggest using the lines on the paper as a way to measure out the sizes of body parts, since there are times where the limbs, hands, etc are a bit different between both sides. it's a good way to get into the practice of understanding the kind of anatomy proportions that you are comfortable with as well!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I'm still here, quietly observing as usual! I just don't really have much to say since there's a lot of oc's and lore to take in, but I do like how consistent you are with posting updates. There's a few interesting designs here that I might doodle sometime, if you don't mind :)

I'd like to still suggest using the lines on the paper as a way to measure out the sizes of body parts, since there are times where the limbs, hands, etc are a bit different between both sides. it's a good way to get into the practice of understanding the kind of anatomy proportions that you are comfortable with as well!

I don't mind. Doodle any of my characters, if you wish, just let me know in some way.

I do admit size proportions are a struggle for me. I'll try my best to improve upon this. Hands are my weakest point, honestly. Lately, I haven't been drawing hands because I've been drawing them holding food & stuff, but I'm probably going back to try to practice them more.

I will try to make better use of lines, if I can.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • TL;DR:

Show by Rock, Project Sekai au, Revue Starlight Au, Puella Magi au, new characters and Siorc. I don't care enough to elaborate I hate my goddamn computer.

emEC2cyl.png

iMLBF5Al.png

2i3Uab0l.png

c59Z67Ll.png

0yLjHHSl.png

fEwzyfql.png

VOaJzTal.png

UvsZIGBl.png

7UWnr5Kl.png

3XFUWDjl.png

9dIq7aIl.png

461A1dKl.png

hryCKxpl.png

ayUp9G7l.png
    Zinn Casur.
    APINKnDl.png
    Peltro Casur.
    j5vlVH0l.png
    Kelebek Saber
    8wXyvQhl.png
    Izzet Saber
    ZiARuwkl.png

DP2EoMkl.png

K0VTp3Cl.png

BYuCgdtl.png

GYf8yiBl.png

gsqWRf0l.png

t6qLwuUl.png

ho4FKhsl.png

5zFGATZl.jpg

tAZiORvl.png

pj806ETl.png

dMna5lul.png

Kd3OeaMl.png

bye

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I just wanted to say that if this thread is not updated in the future due to Xenforo making it impossible to post here, I have a toyhouse account now. Anyway, I'm not going to really be explaining heavily for most of these, nor linking sources. I'm tired today. So...

LcuGnc4l.png
    WQhhNDvl.png

Vidame and Domini have something to say to the people who constantly pollute the oceans.

cqP63T4l.png
    rAMmhT0l.png

I just wanted to draw Zinn and Peltro in my current notebook.

IPtQUPEl.png
    MQosHrIl.png
    w23sGsYl.png
    gCt6kBzl.png

Halloween costumes for Feng, Parisa, Loba and Siorc. I did a terrible job with Loba's jackal stuff. Apologies.

CvQAbnOl.png
    vdp7Zinl.png

Kelebek and Izzet are wearing hoodies with evil looks on their faces.

k5Nw0rjl.png
    jIAcHpHl.png

A new character, Huxian Baise.

kSS1kKfl.png
    ZxplCqdl.png

A new character, Pixiu Baise.

YyZBs46l.png
    wOJj16pl.png

More recent drawings of these particular characters.

tU9zKq0l.png
    vlI0nrRl.png
    QTeZnKYl.png
    w6SbH8ol.jpg

Your weekly Siorc drawing dump.

That's it for this week, and. To be honest, if it's impossible to post in here anymore after the Xenforo update, Here's my toyhouse account. I am hoping the full editor mode doesn't go away because posting in a thread with over hundreds of images without being able to go into a separate window will just be impossible.

For now, I'm going to go. I will continue to draw every single day. Able to update this thread or not.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • This will be a quick update as it's only 16 pictures. It's mostly the project sekai au.

oTdnIFhl.png
    zd8SW9pl.png

I just drew Siorc in random outfits I googled here, as I was finishing up my current notebook.

9NhmVy7l.png

Pre transition Malika. Don't have a lot to say about this.

MufS833l.png
    pJ2PArWl.png

This is the Revue Starlight counterparts for Aega and Parisa. I feel like I draw Parisa in more aus than others, but it is what it is, you know? Outfit inspirations are Claudine and Futaba.

Sl41lqnl.png
    zYUSJu6l.png

Soie and Velours in circus costumes again. This is for the pjsekai au. So, get used to seeing this more often.

ATV8qY4l.png

Zenless Zone Zero Siorc. He is the lightning element and is a slash type attacker. I took heavy design inspiration from these two lovely ladies from Zenless. I had fun drawing this, even though I messed up.

BZcPVTkl.png
    B28FN7xl.png
    HchR1ryl.png
    9jPWjRBl.png

This is incognito princess. Elise (fka Kaiser), Leah, Loba and Susu (fka Feng) I drew these as their profiles for that verse.

MDzez7dl.png
    d4HsxDxl.png
    CY9M9cYl.png
    lwPMc3ol.jpg

Siorc in the YuYuYu au, Wixoss as a Selector, in the Enstars school uniform, and performing a cover of Sand Planet in his sekai.

That's it this week, I'll be drawing the rest of my pjsekai profiles (I have like...24 to go?) and, then I'll most likely will be doing a Pokemon Masters sync pair au. Have mercy on my soul because some of the Pokemon I picked will be hard to draw.

Goodbye.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Hello, fellow guests and people who lurk, come one, come all to this affair known as the rest of the Project Sekai au, with the exception of the last two groups.

Boy do I love me some Vocaloid. *Ahem* next week is the big Xenforo upgrade. Whether I can continue to update this thread remains to be seen. If not, my toyhouse is Palamon, and it is updated daily.

Anyway, let's go. MikU MikU ni shiTE aGeRU okay, enough clowning around...

SzEW6J7l.png
    oDC2fPJl.png

Alright, so this is Project Sekai Siorc. His first outfit is based on doll clothes, which I cannot find the source for anymore, but here is the uniform. I have drawn for this particular au a lot already, but these served as his profile.

Rest of these for this group will be combined into one entry. (For this particular group)

zoPNMLbl.png
    fzu8jtRl.png
    uWvIVn0l.png

Hase, Yinlong and Parisa in the project sekai universe. These three are in Siorc's unit, the Silent Dolls. Outfit inspiration, viola here you go.

SEIlB5dl.png

& This is Qiulong in the pjsekai verse. She's an eye doctor. And her entire office is pink...even her eye charts. Oh, no. She's going to get her license revoked.

Next one is going to be combined because it's a group and you're meant to look at these together.

t8LBVokl.png
    eakgaTIl.png
    Tn9jXEfl.png
    O35u50Ul.png

This is one of my (7) Pjsekai groups, Spiked Blue Venom, feat: Liath, Garran, Regina, Waiola. Here are the outfit inspirations for this band. All black, of course, because that's the heavy metal way.

Z3t6zZWl.png
    UapC0oxl.png
    jDPakkel.png
    kGIUORpl.png

And this is Crystal Poached Butterfly, a hiphop group for the pjsekai verse. Robin, Raven, Krysi and Rys. Behold all of the outfits I drew inspiration from. Yes, Krysi and Rys are wearing matching outfits.

xPn7Yybl.png

Also for the pjsekai verse, Savon in this outfit...but with a mean twist.

askFDmvl.png
    yKkVfYql.png
    8JOYCQjl.png
    Zgmjrrpl.png

This is the Lynx Troupe in my pjsekai verse, a theater troupe consisting of Naofa, Gris, Eau and Aega. I forgot to post a majority of the sources for these outfits, these are the only two I seem to have.

Anyway, with all that, I only have four images left to share for this week.

h9ZhiUzl.png
    sUYLEgsl.png
    Bj5iEeLl.png
    StOF8IRl.jpg

In order: I was watching the Scott Pilgrim anime, so I drew Siorc cosplaying Ramona Flowers, D4DJ Siorc. Yes, those are the non-binary and trans colors on that dress, Bandori Siorc bc why not, and Project Sekai Siorc was invited to Valaha's house because she heard he was fond of dolls, but he's clearly not having that.

Not sure if anyone can see this post, but here's the source for the dolls, too, even though I only did a little of the display.

After this, its up in the air whether or not I can continue to update this thread due to Xenforo being hard to run on my computer. We'll see, though. Bye for now. Next week, I'm starting the Pokemas au after I finish the last two groups in the pjsekai verse.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Hello. No explanation today because it's difficult to be in this thread without something happening since there's no full page reply box anymore. TL;DR Pokemon au.

V3QG2vQl.png

NuUTZBTl.png

kFhjzV3l.png

S4vfbNTl.png

xih1KYFl.jpg

tmTN0YIl.jpg

3GymYm9l.png

N0B6V47l.png

QCHQaGcl.png

dlZOAsHl.png

06oRie1l.png

7u0XEEQl.png

0oi1tEgl.png

knmvW60l.png
    Folu Kawu.
    siZ84qDl.png
    Sani Kawu.
    qHoHxQKl.png
    Rabiu Kawu.
    uQe3ySHl.png
    Oluchi Kawu.
    QKdyEJfl.png
    Gwendolyn Voile.
    EjQLBMgl.png
    Lonan Truand.
    a840r6El.png

0gB6ngYl.png

C6fU5Kul.png

RLRxFhQl.jpg

eCbSHn4l.png

HIKfK2ml.png

56Xa2Vol.png

TG4KVYll.jpg

Alright, goodbye. That's it. The Pokemon au is about halfway through now. That's not going anywhere for awhile.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • The Pokemon au is pretty much almost over. I have 11 characters left to draw. I don't feel like explaining any of these. So, here goes.

CoustWCl.png

XTramdHl.png

3pfo1Ijl.png

ey1p7Cwl.png

GH6rU1Dl.png

ejvnYzWl.jpg

ELVv0ccl.png

aY6pEjhl.png

tTh8ixvl.png

jyw6OB4l.jpg

KfgJwL6l.png

kltV0NQl.png
    (not the Pokemon au, just Feng).
    xTYfpiAl.png

2MdwtOkl.png

Ofah30Xl.png

9Sdug5Kl.png

4vTce2ol.jpg

akcfDYFl.jpg

W1FhA0kl.png

vueBkxjl.png

9ZTWbt3l.png

sxqr98Zl.jpg
    Appetite of a People Pleaser btw
    JWygAkQl.png
    & Propaganda cover bc why not.

That's it. Goodbye. Next week, I'm finishing the Pokemas au.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • New year, same old Kory. This post is going to mostly just be random outfits for my ocs and experiments because I have a lot of new art tools I bought with my birthday money. I might start explaining my artwork pieces again. But, I'll skip over the pokemon ones.

5d5KaVWl.jpg

cw3J21Al.jpg

0Fy9R6Ul.png

N0fNmDcl.png

XrAvb4Sl.png

VnNLvjKl.jpg

ep90I8Bl.png

eCl1bJEl.png

PQKGK0hl.png

63NeMSvl.png

X13NNv3l.jpg

mRaw9XVl.jpg

Okay, so I tried layering for the first time with gel pens. I also used my brand new 100 markers for this. And I think this came out really good. I have never done something like this before. I decided to test this with Bogart because I found a really nice Turkish dress I think he'd wear proudly. So, that's how this piece came to be.

LkHk2Tpl.png

I feel like I really don't draw Loba enough, so I drew her in the punk aesthetic just for the fun of it. I gave her ring earrings, too.

5uSEVVVl.png

Drew Jiaolong in the hipster aesthetic, but this looks weird on him? I don't know.

MWK7knGl.png

So, Honkai Star Rail has something right now called critter pick. And I thought, "Siorc would love these" so, I drew his hsr counterpart with one because he'd have one and adopt it. I'm sure of it.

OYWdcNUl.jpg

hoo, okay... this one is embarrassing. I was testing out my oil pastels. Word of advice...don't use soft paper. I'll be buying heavyweight paper. This is probably the worst art piece in this entire thread. I'm sorry.

j20N1DGl.jpg

...This is just a concept art for the curse I'm working on. Yeah.

N15I2wrl.png

Houseki no Kuni Siorc? Because why not. In this verse, he'd probably be called Sugilite, though.

HbVmgPll.png

Monster High Siorc bc why not

154FaRpl.png

Equestria Girls Siorc because I'm an ex-brony and I'm obligated to do this at least once.

sq1Zcqol.jpg

Project Sekai Siorc is singing Fear Garden. Rin isn't in this frame, but she's singing it, too.

8NekqIRl.jpg

Finally, there was a liyue cuisine video, so I decided to draw a version of it with Siorc and Yinlong.

That's it this week. I'm going to continue to experiment. I'm thinking of starting a new au soon. Probably a Zenless Au. But, not yet. I might draw some random stuff before starting because doing full aus is a little tiring sometimes.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen today
    I love your coloring style on all of your artwork. A really good job making the background stand out on that last work. Keep it up I can't wait to see more from you.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I love your coloring style on all of your artwork. A really good job making the background stand out on that last work. Keep it up I can't wait to see more from you.
    Was not expecting this comment. Thank you. When I do backgrounds, I spend a lot of time on those in particular. I still have a lot I need to learn in that department. No one has ever commented on my coloring style before, so I wasn't sure how to respond to this, aha, sorry for the late reply.

It's 4am so no long explanations.

Pwt6iFsl.png

6fr4YJYl.png

rzLiBaYl.png

bIAFifdl.jpg
    Incognito Princess is singing Onnanoko ni Naritai.
    TLwa45Fl.jpg

bSBw0kul.png

mpOYluNl.png

YubXZwMl.png

4Zj4fx7l.png

t7Q8PYYl.png

MXc4Mt8l.png

9dM6hxbl.jpg

xCnEe4Sl.png

N7gEdJ3l.png

Kz3dDhEl.png

zcaIThLl.png

op5HoUal.png

36E6o0gl.png

OeU7Qtrl.jpg
    (This should actually say "excited" not sad, but I didn't want to ruin the picture by using whiteout.)
    r36mVdtl.jpg

qpMBIIyl.jpg

That's it for this week.
    Not sure when I'll start my next au. Currently taking a break from that kinda stuff and just drawing whatever I please.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen today
    Excellent job on the coloring and the scenery of these pictures. This helps the characters to stand out the last three are well detailed keep up the great work.

Back