• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen if you live in england and near milton keynes then can you tell me if they sell po...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2005
    if they sell pokemon emerald in the mk bowl and is there anywhere in england that they sell pokemon emerald? pls pls pls pls tell me if you know!!!!!

Years
  • amenguit355 said:
    srv please post jlsdfnksdngkjshgksdghsdhgskhgsksdgsdgsdgsdsgsdg

Woah, mind yourself there mate. o.O; I live in England too, not in milton keynes though, but I haven't exactly seen Pok?mon Emerald in my nearby Shopping Centre...

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Okay,where should I start.First of all you have horrible spelling.Secondily You are spaming.

Next time you should just pm people instead of making a thread.

Emerald Queen

Dragon Training Apprentice
    Years
  • Ok I actually live in Milton Keynes, and no, our game shops here do not sell pokemon Emerald. Sorry mate, but it's supposed to be due out in October. As to PE being sold at the Bowl... well that was either a rumour, or some one was selling American or pirate copies. The bowl is empty for almost all the year: the only time it's occupied is when they use it for the christmas park and ride scheme, the annual garden show, and whatever music acts they can get in during the summer. We've had Eminem and Coldfeet(?- the modern 'punk' band: I can't remember their name) over here, so I suspect they came over that way.

Again, no, it's not being sold here. Sorry!

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • Well, a mod should close this now that there's an answer. Now, a true Pok?fan, would have imported the Japanese Emerald in September 04. Since I live in Italy, I do not know if there are distinct differences between the American version and the Brittish version. Are there?

AbareMax

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back