• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fun time Daily Chit-Chat

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
  • Daily Chit-Chat: Fun time in Pok?Land! Edition

Um… yeah. XD; Due to excessive randomness and pointless posts in Daily Chit-Chat, we've decided to open a branch in this forum, known as Fun time Daily Chit-Chat, or FDCC for short. This is for random subjects, lite RPing, and soforth. A few examples of posts that would belong here:

"Ok, we can talk about cute widdle dancing tomatoes. xD"

"Oink im a lizard"

"Pika-pika. I am a cat.XD"

"*Ish hopping around and being cute*
    Bunnies are nice, not in stews of course! XD"

Mmmkay? It's basically to keep the main DCC free from all this utter randomness, and such. DCC is meant for small subjects that don't deserve their own thread, not just utter SPAMmage, you can keep most of that here.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • *smacks self with fish* *smacks self back with fish* *starts war with fish* XD ahhh great a thread for spammage... spam rocks... ive gotta be in this thread loads!

Lucid

well since this thing wont add post count, we'll see how long it last XD

Esai

Years
  • yeah *looks at dawson* how many times have u broke the rules XD

Esai

Years
  • well longer than DCC did i think, but i dunno... depends how many ppl want to use it for spammage.... err... i mean Randomness XD

Esai

Years
  • really? i dunno it shocks when you look how many people have made to make near 20 though... XD

Back