• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Complete noob. Is this card rare?

Days
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    Hi

Hoping this is the right place for this. I know nothing about Pokémon or Pokémon cards but my daughter has recently got into it. She came home with one card and I can't find it anywhere online.

It is gold Charizard v card but it has a HP of 11220 which is just loads higher than any of her other cards. It says basic in the top corner so I'm sure it's not mega rare I'm just curious more than anything.

Thanks
    Steve

Attachments

• Complete noob. Is this card rare?
      IMG_20230708_113205.jpg
      1.4 MB · Views: 21

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
    Welcome to the community! That is an awesome card; I've moved your post over to the Trading Card section in hopes that you find an answer easier. Good luck!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Hi

Hoping this is the right place for this. I know nothing about Pokémon or Pokémon cards but my daughter has recently got into it. She came home with one card and I can't find it anywhere online.

It is gold Charizard v card but it has a HP of 11220 which is just loads higher than any of her other cards. It says basic in the top corner so I'm sure it's not mega rare I'm just curious more than anything.

Thanks
    Steve

Im sorry but that is fake. there is no gold charizard v

Back