• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] Charmander w/ Solar Power ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Does anyone have this? Or a safari with Charmeleons? Please respond.

I have modest 6IV Chlorophyll Bulbsaurs if needed.

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
  • Whoops, just realized I already transferred my Ditto. Would a freshly caugfht Charmeleon work?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Yea, does it have Solar Power? I already got a ton of Charmanders with Blaze, I need one with Solar Power though.

Or do you have a friends safari with Charmeleons, maybe I could go snooping around in your friends safari to see if I can find one there.

I believe my FC is 4055-4895-5196

I *can* trade a Modest 5IV HA (Chlorophyll) Bulbasaur w/egg move Giga Drain (which like the HA Charmander benefits from sunny day) however it would take some time, I'd need to get back to breeding Bulbasaurs again, right now all I got is some breeding stock with 6IV's that are in reserve until I decide to start breeding them again.

It could be done, but it might take a day or two, or maybe even 3. On the converse, you could trade me the HA Charmander, and I could immediately get to working on breeding a 5IV Modest HA (Solar Power) Charmander w/egg move Dragon Pulse, that would also take some time but less because I'm in a better position to breed Charmander's than Bulbasaurs at the moment.

Just don't ask me for a Female HA 5IV/6IV Charmander. That would take possibly weeks considering 1/8 Charmanders are females.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    I'm not in a good spot atm to send u a good Bulbasaur, I can do that later though, I can send you a 5IV/Mild w/egg move Dragonpulse Charmander right off the bat though. I can send more pokemons in the coming days

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back