• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Characters you want to know more about

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Maybe Nemona? Battles her up to 9 different times (starter battle, Tera showcase, third gym, fifth gym, seventh gym, end of Victory Road, Academy Ace tournament, epilogue, and BB League). Arrived in Paldea at the age of 7. Has rich parents (head of the Rotom Phone company) and an older sister. Never really learned where the drive for battling came from. Feels kind of one-dimensional without that context.

Years
  • I wish we knew more about the protagonist characters. They're clearly meant to have a backstory/personality to a degree, and they even used to make cameo appearances in the anime. But there just isn't much concrete information about them. I'd be particularly interested in learning more about Wes from Colosseum considering he was an ex-member of a villainous team.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    First thing coming to mind is Lysandre. Nobody just wakes up one day and is suddenly like "I'm gonna fucking commit genocide". What exactly prompted him to go down that path, particularly in a world like the Pokemon one?

Days
  • Tobias;

He has got both Darkrai and Latios, but only appeared at last of Sinnoh League, and never made appearance into future. Would have been great to see him in world championship. Darkrai was also featured in movie, but then also Tobias was not shown neither mentioned. So knowing about his prowess will be good.

Tert

King of the Soaps
    Days
  • I'm just saying, I would pay good money to see a more fleshed-out world of the Ultra Recon Squad's city and people. We never really learned much outside of "big dragon light thing EATS LIGHT!!!! CITY POWERLESS!!!!", and everything from that area in the game visually is SUPER intriguing for a Pokemon game from the people to the architecture and more. In conclusion, big techno city go beep boop, but i wanna see MORE!!!!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Scientist Taylor. He's the NPC in Silph Co. who got shipped off to the Tiksi Branch. In fact, I wrote a short fan-fiction that basically says he got sent to Tiksi because he dared question Silph's policies, and that's how Silph deals with problem employees.

I also want to know more about Cipher Admin Ein, while we're on the subject of scientists gone rogue.

And of course I want to learn the back stories of my waifus, Leaf and Serena. I have my headcanon for both which is part of a couple of my old fan-fictions. I also ship the two of them :)

Back