• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon: Everlasting Orchard (Dating/Farming sim Pokemon game)

Days
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Did the game get an update today? (Description says 4/6/24...) If so, what's the update for? Nothing else in the description of the game seemed to change.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    My Game doesn't load up just crashes on the latest update.

Last edited:
    Years
  • My Game doesn't load up just crashes on the latest update.
    Where were you saved? I might have changed that location. (Or got rid of it completely.) If you can revert to an older version I'd save inside of a Pokemon Center or something and try the update again.
    Did the game get an update today? (Description says 4/6/24...) If so, what's the update for? Nothing else in the description of the game seemed to change.
    It's there. It's a small update since I'm in the testing phase now. It's under the details with the overworld trainer character sprites.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Where were you saved? I might have changed that location. (Or got rid of it completely.) If you can revert to an older version I'd save inside of a Pokemon Center or something and try the update again.

It's there. It's a small update since I'm in the testing phase now. It's under the details with the overworld trainer character sprites.
    I haven't saved anywhere it's the first time I downloaded it. I deleted it then redownloaded it and still didn't load.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    It doesn't say anything it just shows a black screen then just closes.

Attachments

• Pokemon: Everlasting Orchard (Dating/Farming sim Pokemon game)
      Crash.PNG
      11.1 KB · Views: 1
    Back