• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your 'secret' formulas!

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Yea... Your secret formula for things that you think only your family uses.

Secret Formula #1 - When making Vegetable Soup, adding ketchup can make it have a lot nicer flavor.

Secret Formula #2 - Adding Milk to Lipton tea is very good. Mix it with coffee so it's even better.

Secret Formula #3 - To get rid of Mosquito bites, use plain white vinegar on a cotton bud and just rub the bite with it.

HightopNinja

Ninja In Hightops
    Years
    Secret Formula#1: Take a pack of Swiss Miss hot cocoa, add it to a cup of coffee with one creamer, no sugar, and you've just created Choffee. (Discovered this at a Holiday Inn where they only gave us enough sugar for one cup of coffee, so I decided to try this combo, works real well).

Secret Formula #2: When eating a dinner with mashed potatos with either creamed corn or baked beans, mix the mashed potatos with the vegetable of choice, and you've got a tastier mashed without adding butter.

Secret Formula #3: Fresh basil leaves added to a green salad with a light vineggerette dressing is absolutely great.

Secret Formula #4: Malibu Rum, 151 rum, pineapple juice, and ice makes a great drink called Carribu Lou. Mix it depending on your tastes and tolerance of alcohol.

There ya go.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    If your walking casually down the street and your coincidentally ambushed by a group of ninjas, pull out a lightsaber...you'll pwn their crappy metal swords...

Trust me, it works...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Secret Formula #1: Put sherbert, milk and a banana in the blender to make a thick, rich smoothie

Secret Formula #2: Sprinkle parmesan cheese on microwaved bacon to give it an interesting and tasty flavor.

Secret Formula #3: Pour red vinegar on carefully arranged mounds of baking soda to get a kind of "solid" foam that makes a nice little scene until it melts

Secret Formula #4: Mix strawberry sauce, butterscotch syrup and maple syrup together to get a delicious multi-flavored ice cream topping

Last edited:
    Years
    O_O;; why are they all food formulas? oh well, i'm here to contribute one anyway...XD

Put egg yolk in your hot chocolate...it makes it thicker and bette tasting and stuff...

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hmm... Interesting... That's a lot of secret formulas... Too bad I can't think of one right now

Back