• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your Pokémon Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    Mine is:
    1. Charizard lv.100
    2. Lugia lv.70
    3. Deoxys lv.32
    4. Mew lv.41
    5. Sceptile lv. 36
    6. Rayquaza lv. 70

Meh. My Swalot (now Lottoswalo : D) is at lv 70, all pokes at lv 60+, and i'm hunting for regis. Also, i have a question. In order to get to Rayquaza, they're saying you must defeat E4. Butbutbut... You can defeat E4, and then lose battle with Steven, and you can go to Rayquaza??? Or you must defeat Steven???

No no, Kyogre and Groudon can only be caught when the E4 is defeated. When you call Rayquaza from skypillar to stop groudon and kyogre, when rayquaza stops them, go to the skypillar again, it will be sleeping there. Catch it with a master ball and use it against elite 4. Just use outrage attack again and again, then you can defeat E4 with your eyes closed. just bring a 2 or 3 ethers. You will not need any other pokemon to defeat elite 4

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    espeon lv. 100
    jolteon *shiny* lv. 100
    vaporeon *shiny* lv. 100
    leafeon lv. 58
    flareon lv. 100
    umbreon *shiny* lv. 100
    Pearl mostly traded over from emerald. (emerald had a glitch from when i dropped it giving my inf. rare candies in my PC ^^)
    shinys are from persistent breeding and i kept the eevees

Years
    Mine is:
    1. Charizard lv.100
    2. Lugia lv.70
    3. Deoxys lv.32
    4. Mew lv.41
    5. Sceptile lv. 36
    6. Rayquaza lv. 70

No no, Kyogre and Groudon can only be caught when the E4 is defeated. When you call Rayquaza from skypillar to stop groudon and kyogre, when rayquaza stops them, go to the skypillar again, it will be sleeping there. Catch it with a master ball and use it against elite 4. Just use outrage attack again and again, then you can defeat E4 with your eyes closed. just bring a 2 or 3 ethers. You will not need any other pokemon to defeat elite 4

NEVER I repeat NEVER use the masterball on Rayquaza. You can just save in front of it and use ultra balls until you catch it. You want to save the master ball until you find Latios/Latias, since they are extremely hard to find, and move very fast.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Right now, in Firered I've just earned the Earthbadge, and my current team is:

Golbat Lv 64
    Bite, Air Cutter, Wing Attack, Steel Wing

Blastoise Lv 60
    Skull Bash, Hydro Cannon, Bite, Surf

Nidoking Lv 51
    Cut, Strength, Megahorn, Earthquake

Pidgeot Lv 42

Quick Attack, Mimic, Wing Attack, Fly

Raichu Lv 53
    Shock Wave, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Rock Smack (XD yeah, I know)

Zopdos Lv 56
    Thunder Wave, Agility, Detect, Drill Peck.

Right, so I'm just about to enter Victory road; is my team gonna be able to last against the elite four?

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    my team is crap I know but I will improve on it right now I have a

Charmeleon@N/A
    Nickname:Hellburner
    Ability:Blaze
    EV's:dunno
    IV's:dunno
    Nature:Mild
    Lv.35
    -Mega Punch(will be Aerial Ace)
    -Dig(will be Rock Slide)
    -Flamethrower
    -Cut(SUCKS BIG TIME will be Swords Dance)

Gyrados@N/A
    Nickname:N/A
    Ability:Intimidate
    EV's:dunno
    IV's:dunno
    Nature:Quiet
    Lv.23
    -Splash(soon to be Substitute)
    -Tackle(soon to be Dragon Dance)
    -Bite(soon to be Earthquake)
    -Water Pulse(soon to be Surf)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Right now, in Firered I've just earned the Earthbadge, and my current team is:

Golbat Lv 64
    Bite, Air Cutter, Wing Attack, Steel Wing

Blastoise Lv 60
    Skull Bash, Hydro Cannon, Bite, Surf

Nidoking Lv 51
    Cut, Strength, Megahorn, Earthquake

Pidgeot Lv 42

Quick Attack, Mimic, Wing Attack, Fly

Raichu Lv 53
    Shock Wave, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Rock Smack (XD yeah, I know)

Zopdos Lv 56
    Thunder Wave, Agility, Detect, Drill Peck.

Right, so I'm just about to enter Victory road; is my team gonna be able to last against the elite four?
    Well your levels tower over theirs, just get rid of the Pidgeot and put in something good, maybe something with ice beam. You don't need 3 flyers and two electrics.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    My Pokemon I most commonly use:

Kingdra (Level 45)
    Moveset: Surf, Waterfall, Dive, Twister

Altaria (Level 45)
    Moveset: Secret Power, Dragonbreath, Earthquake, Ice Beam

Flygon (Level 59)
    Moveset: Crunch, Rock Smash, Fly, Dragonbreath

Sceptile (Level 59)
    Moveset: Leaf Blade, Cut, Flash, Giga Drain

Salamence (Level 60)
    Moveset: Fly, Dragon Claw, Strength, Dragonbreath

Rayquaza (Level 70)
    Moveset: Fly, Outrage, Rest, Extremespeed

Deoxys (Level 30)
    Moveset: Knock Off, Pursuit, Psychic, Swift

Breloom (Level 38)
    Moveset: Mach Punch, Mega Drain, Sky Uppercut, Strength

Gardevoir (Level 51)
    Moveset: Psychic, Hypnosis, Calm Mind, Confusion

The first six Pokemon are in my party right now and are being trained. This is on Pokemon Emerald, on VisualBoyAdvance, so if your wondering how I got a Kingdra on it, PM me. (You can't trade easy on comp)

shadowedness

Pokemon/RockMan Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    Ditch Waterfall and Dive on Kingdra as you already have surf. Also, give it Dragonbreath instead of Twister as Twister is a weak move. Instead of Waterfall and Dive, use something like Rain Dance and Dragon Dance/Aurora Beam as with swift swim, its speed would be doubled during rain.
    Flygon is also a crap choice as it doesn't gain the ground immunity like most other dragons have, and its limited movepool severly damages its chances of survival.
    The other Pokemon seem to be balanced well but try ditching Rayquaza as legendaries are cheap.

BTW are you using VisualBoyLink, or one of the built in cheating devices?

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Ditch Waterfall and Dive on Kingdra as you already have surf. Also, give it Dragonbreath instead of Twister as Twister is a weak move. Instead of Waterfall and Dive, use something like Rain Dance and Dragon Dance/Aurora Beam as with swift swim, its speed would be doubled during rain.
    Flygon is also a crap choice as it doesn't gain the ground immunity like most other dragons have, and its limited movepool severly damages its chances of survival.
    The other Pokemon seem to be balanced well but try ditching Rayquaza as legendaries are cheap.

BTW are you using VisualBoyLink, or one of the built in cheating devices?
    This is Kingdra:

Kingdra @ Leftovers / Chesto Berry
    Trait: Swift Swim
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Ice Beam
    - Rain Dance
    - Surf
    - Rest / Toxic

Waterfall, Dive, Twister, Dragonbreath, Aurora Beam, and Dragon Dance are all crappy moves on Kingdra.

Flygon is an excellent choice, it was just given a bad moveset. You must have forgotten that Flygon has the Levitate Trait, that makes it immune to Ground attacks as well as removes the Rock weakness. Unfortunately it is still 4x weak to Ice. Here is a proper Flygon:

Flygon @ Choice Band
    Trait: Levitate
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Earthquake
    - Fire Blast
    - Quick Attack
    - Rock Slide

Having 5 out of 6 Pokes being weak to Ice, not to mention 4 of them are OHKO'd by Ice Beam, is pretty retarded, but since this person wasn't asking for suggestions, I didn't provide any. Just shows how pathetic the in-game AI is that a team like this can succeed.

Last edited:

shadowedness

Pokemon/RockMan Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    Actually you missed my point but oh well. I was trying to make Kingdra more rounded seeing as link battles are practically impossible using VBA so you're pretty much limited to the in game AI, where the toughest Pokemon is a level 56 Gyarados. Seriously, I took down the entire "Elite Four" using a Blaziken, and a Pikachu once.

Mquaza

Master of Pokemon
    Years
    This is Kingdra:

Kingdra @ Leftovers / Chesto Berry
    Trait: Swift Swim
    - Ice Beam
    - Rain Dance
    - Surf
    - Rest / Toxic

Waterfall, Dive, Twister, Dragonbreath, Aurora Beam, and Dragon Dance are all crappy moves on Kingdra.

Flygon is an excellent choice, it was just given a bad moveset. You must have forgotten that Flygon has the Levitate Trait, that makes it immune to Ground attacks as well as removes the Rock weakness. Unfortunately it is still 4x weak to Ice. Here is a proper Flygon:

Flygon @ Choice Band
    - Earthquake
    - Fire Blast
    - Quick Attack
    - Rock Slide

Having 5 out of 6 Pokes being weak to Ice, not to mention 4 of them are OHKO'd by Ice Beam, is pretty retarded, but since this person wasn't asking for suggestions, I didn't provide any. Just shows how pathetic the in-game AI is that a team like this can succeed.

My Flygon:

Flygon
    - Chrunch
    - Flamethrower
    - Steel Wing
    - Dragon Claw

Mquaza

Master of Pokemon
    Years
    Actually you missed my point but oh well. I was trying to make Kingdra more rounded seeing as link battles are practically impossible using VBA so you're pretty much limited to the in game AI, where the toughest Pokemon is a level 56 Gyarados. Seriously, I took down the entire "Elite Four" using a Blaziken, and a Pikachu once.

I beat the E4 whit my Blaziken :D

Blaziken

- Duble Kick
    - Flamethrower
    - Sunny Day
    - Overheat

I use this Blaziken for contests!! It wins all the time!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2008
    all my lvl 100s are

mewtwo
    blastoise
    tyranitar
    groudon(traded)
    porygon2
    salamence(traded)

and all my strong pokemon are:

wobbuffet lvl 71 (traded)
    raichu lvl 76
    aggron lvl 56 (traded) **he is very very hard to train, believe me....**
    nidoking lvl 60

well, i got worse pokemon, but what's da point?

my bros lvl 100s are:
    alakazam
    vaporeon
    dragonite

i could flog my bros easy :_c <my bro me> :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2008
    oh, and the moves of my pokedudes are:

mewtwo
    thunderbolt
    recover
    pshycic
    shadow ball

blastoise
    surf
    ice beam
    hydro pump
    waterfall

tyranitar
    surf
    thunderbolt
    flamethrower
    ice beam

groudon (found holding EXP.share)
    earthquake
    fire blast
    eruption
    solarbeam

porygon2
    shadow ball
    thunder bolt
    recover
    solarbeam

salamence
    fly
    dragon claw
    flamethrower
    double-edge

could people rate me aswell? i kinda need super help (well, not NEED, but APPRICIATE)...
    so plz help me and recomend me for my moves. should i delete any? i know i got lots of the same moves, but still... i just need advice, and who should i get up good?

wobbuffet, (compered to me, a highly recomended choice)
    raichu (to me, a little boring and weak, but he's cool, i'd like to)
    aggron (i'd say no, but if i was addicted to pokemon, i would say yes) or
    nidoking (i'd like to, he's awesome)

so which one(s) should i get?

anyway, just support me, ok? thx alot

shadowedness

Pokemon/RockMan Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    I beat the E4 whit my Blaziken :D

Blaziken

- Duble Kick
    - Flamethrower
    - Sunny Day
    - Overheat

I use this Blaziken for contests!! It wins all the time!!
    I can do that as well but it's always better to have a backup in case something goes wrong. That and both of them were level 45.

Anyway, here's my new emerald team:

Slaking @ Choice Band (Level 70)
    Jolly Nature - EV's: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
    Hyper Beam
    Shadow Ball
    Brick Break
    Earthquake

Heracross @ Choice Band (Level 70)
    Megahorn
    Brick Break
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide

Tyranitar @ Leftovers (Level 70)
    Adamant Nature - EV's: 110 HP/228 Atk/172 Spd
    Earthquake
    Focus Punch
    Substitute
    Rock Slide

Salamence @ Choice Band (Level 70)
    Earthquake
    Double Edge
    Hidden Power (Flying)
    Rock Slide

Metagross @ Leftovers (Level 70)
    Adamant Nature - EV's: 166 HP/252 Atk/92 Spd
    Meteor Mash
    Earthquake
    Psychic
    Rock Slide

Aerodactyl @ Choice Band (Level 70)
    Earthquake
    Double Edge
    Hidden Power (Flying)
    Rock Slide

This team took me forever to get and seeing as my biggest challenge is the Battle Frontier, I don't care that they're all physical sweepers. BTW the emerald cloning glitch rules.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2008
    i just got up to the E4 and i am about to verse the champ and this is my team:

sceptile Lv58
    detect
    leaf blade
    slam
    bullet seed

groudon Lv56
    rest
    fire blast
    earthquake
    ancientpower

salamence Lv51
    fly
    dragon breath
    flamethrower
    protect

wobbuffet Lv51

counter
    mirror coat
    safeguard
    destiny bond

Aggron Lv48
    take down
    iron tail
    protect
    metal claw

nosepass Lv50
    zap cannon
    lock-on
    rock slide
    rock throw

that's all of them =P
    can anyone plz rate my team and support me plz? i could trade my leafgreen pokemon that are lvl 100 to my ruby, but i wanna get the ones i cought in my ruby up good solo. that would kinda be cheatin'. so, can ya'll' support me? ty alot!

Last edited:
    Years

sceptile Lv58
    detect
    leaf blade
    slam
    bullet seed

groudon Lv56
    rest
    fire blast
    earthquake
    ancientpower

salamence Lv51
    fly
    dragon breath
    flamethrower
    protect

wobbuffet Lv51

counter
    mirror coat
    safeguard
    destiny bond

Aggron Lv48
    take down
    iron tail
    protect
    metal claw

nosepass Lv50
    zap cannon
    lock-on
    rock slide
    rock throw

that's all of them =P
    can anyone plz rate my team and support me plz? i could trade my leafgreen pokemon that are lvl 100 to my ruby, but i wanna get the ones i cought in my ruby up good solo. that would kinda be cheatin'. so, can ya'll' support me? ty alot!

That seems like a decent team to take down the Elite Four (PS you cannot trade from your LeafGreen because you don't have the national dex in Ruby yet.) Except... A Sceptile with Bullet Seed!? He's already got one of the best Grass moves in the game... Leaf Blade, why keep Bullet Seed. You could teach him Earthquake, Giga Drain, Thunderpunch, all those are good moves on a Sceptile. But that's just my opinion.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    You can flog your bro easy because you have two cheap ubers and he doesn't have any.

Before I rate your team, there are a few tips I want to cover that you, as well as others who have posted their teams here lately, should follow to not only make your team better in-game, but you can also do well when you battle competitively.

- NEVER give the same Poke more than one move of the same type. For example, your Blastoise has both Hydro Pump and Surf. This is totally redundant and limits the effectiveness of your Poke.

- NEVER use any HM moves not called Surf. They are completely useless. There is no situation where Waterfall or Dive will ever be better than Surf. There will never be a situation where Strength is better than Body Slam or even Return.

- NEVER use crappy two-turn moves like Hyper Beam, Fly, Dig, or Solarbeam. For example, you can do more damage attacking twice in two turns with Aerial Ace than you can attacking only once in two turns with Fly. Not to mention the fact that AA will ALWAYS hit while you have 90% accuracy with Fly, and you have TWO chances to miss with it. Horrible. Same thing with Hyper Beam. Attacking twice with Return in two turns (TWO 102 AP move) will do more damage than attacking once with Hyper Beam in two turns (ONE 150 AP move).

- NEVER have too many shared weaknesses on your team. While having Salamence, Dragonite, and Flygon all on the same team is pretty cool, that 4x weakness to Ice they all share is definitely not. A good Poke with Ice Beam will tear right through all of them. Balance your team as best as you can, making sure that for each weakness one Poke on your team has, you have a counter for it.

Lastly, understand that the programmers made the in-game AI weak on purpose. They did it not only so six-year olds could beat the game, but also so ANY Poke in the game can be successful. What really happens is the subpar AI teaches too many trainers horrible strategy. With the WiFi feature of the DS and DP, too many novice trainers are in for a horrible beating if they agree to battle someone else through the WiFi feature and think that their opponent is going to behave the same way. A real opponent isn't going to leave their Poke in play if you put it to sleep. A real opponent is going to switch their Poke out if you have a Poke in that it is weak to. A real opponent isn't go to use mathematical calculations to determine it strategy, resulting in the occasional random non-attacking move. A real opponent isn't going to have horrible movesets on their Pokes (i.e. Double Team on Blissey????). The sooner you learn and adapt to the correct way of battling, the more fun you are going to have, mainly because you won't have your butt handed to you every single time. LOL

At any rate (pun intended), fixes and suggestions (both wanted and unwanted) in bold:
    oh, and the moves of my pokedudes are:

mewtwo
    thunderbolt
    recover
    pshycic
    shadow ball

Don't use Mewtwo. Using ubers on your team, besides being incredibly cheap (especially when the person you are battling doesn't have any), really becomes a crutch. It requires absolutely no skill to use and is just plain boring. I would suggest replacing it with Alakazam. It is still very strong (highest non-uber base SAtk in the game), but much more balanced.

Alakazam @ Leftovers / Lum Berry
    Trait: Synchronize
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Calm Mind / Ice Punch
    - Fire Punch
    - Psychic
    - Thunderpunch

One of the best special attackers in the game. Calm Mind or Ice Punch is your preference. Its defenses won't allow it to CM too many times though. A Lum Berry is nice when your opponent tries to status you. Its Trait statuses your opponent too, and then Lum Berry cures its status.

Blastoise @ Leftovers / Chesto Berry
    Trait: Torrent
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)

- Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk / Toxic

THREE Water moves on Blastoise is not a good idea. It totally limits what it can do. Adding Rest will allow it to remove any status and heal all of its HP. Sleep Talk will allow it to continue attacking even while it is asleep. Toxic can hurt Pokes that are able to resist its other moves, like Milotic or Lapras. Don't forget that Chesto Berry gives you one free Rest usage.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers / Shell Bell
    Trait: Sand Stream
    Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
    - Crunch
    - Dragon Dance / Brick Break
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide

Don't use Tyranitar as a special attacker. While its base SAtk is a decent 95, its base Atk is a terrific 135, one of the best in the game. Maximize that potential with Dragon Dance that increases both Atk and Spd, or add a nice complimentary move like Brick Break. A STAB Crunch is always nice.

groudon (found holding EXP.share)
    earthquake
    fire blast
    eruption
    solarbeam

Meh. Another uber. Since you have physical attacks now properly covered, I would suggest you switch this out for a good physically strong Poke. Since you already have Fighting weakness with Tyranitar and Porygon2, I would avoid Steel and Rock-types. A Poke like Weezing or Dusclops or even Venusaur would be beneficial to your team. Personally, Weezing would really fit here since its only weakness is Psychic, and you already have a great counter in Tyranitar. Weezing also gives you another immunity to Ground moves.

Weezing @ Leftovers
    Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
    - Haze / Fire Blast / Shadow Ball
    - Pain Split
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Will-O-Wisp

One of the best physical walls in the game. Haze is mainly if you battle against others who like to use stat-boosting moves like Calm Mind or the like. You can also go with Fire Blast or even Shadow Ball, since you can be pretty sure that if a Psychic Poke exists on your opponent's team that they will be bringing it in. A free hit is always nice. Pain Split is one of my favorite moves, as is Will-O-Wisp. Sludge Bomb is there for STAB damage more than anything else.

Porygon2 @ Leftovers
    Trait: Trace

- Ice Beam
    - Thunder Wave

- Thunderbolt
    - Recover

You were on the right track with Porygon2, a severely under-rated Poke. Ice Beam and Thunderbolt has excellent type coverage, it can Recover, and Thunder Wave covers its lack of speed. I prefer a physical Snorlax over this, but it works.

Salamence @ Leftovers / Choice Band
    Trait: Intimidate
    - Aerial Ace
    - Earthquake
    - Fire Blast
    - Rock Slide

Like Tyranitar, Salamence is much better as a physical attacker than a special one. This should also be your lead Poke as not only can it hit the most types the hardest, but its Trait is one of the best in the game. Dropping your opponent's Atk right off the bat is very helpful. You can use Choice Band, but beware that your Salamence will suffer if you bring it back in after Tyranitar has caused a Sandstorm.

could people rate me aswell? i kinda need super help (well, not NEED, but APPRICIATE)...
    so plz help me and recomend me for my moves. should i delete any? i know i got lots of the same moves, but still... i just need advice, and who should i get up good?

wobbuffet, (compered to me, a highly recomended choice)
    raichu (to me, a little boring and weak, but he's cool, i'd like to)
    aggron (i'd say no, but if i was addicted to pokemon, i would say yes) or
    nidoking (i'd like to, he's awesome)

so which one(s) should i get?

anyway, just support me, ok? thx alot
    Personally, I wouldn't use any of those Pokes. Your team, along with my suggestions, will make a pretty solid team that will not only be effective in-game, but will be able to handle battling against others much better too.

Last edited:

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Hopefully you have read my response to your FRLG team, so I don't need to go into it again. Fixes and suggestions in bold:

Sceptile Lv58 @ Leftovers
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Leech Seed
    - Substitute
    - Thunderpunch

- Leaf Blade

Unfortunately, like Blaziken, Sceptile cannot get its best moveset until after you have defeated the Weak Five and made it to Battle Frontier. One of many reasons why Swampert is king. That is the moveset you want to end up with. Until then, go with what you can. Just make sure not to have two moves of the same type.

groudon Lv56
    rest
    fire blast
    earthquake
    ancientpower

You know what I am going to say here. Groudon can take down the Weak Five by itself. Cheap, cheap, cheap. I would suggest Heracross.

Heracross @ Leftovers
    - Megahorn
    - Brick Break / Rock Slide
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk

Fear the Stalkercross.

Salamence Lv51 @ Leftovers / Choice Band
    - Aerial Ace
    - Earthquake
    - Fire Blast
    - Rock Slide

You should know about this guy by now.

wobbuffet Lv51
    counter
    mirror coat
    safeguard
    destiny bond

Pointless to use in-game. I would replace it with Gardevoir:

Gardevoir @ Leftovers / Lum Berry
    Trait: Trace
    - Calm Mind
    - Hypnosis
    - Psychic
    - Thunderbolt

Gardevoir rocks against the W5. Hypnosis, Calm Mind, and then sweep with a boosted Thunderbolt or a boosted STAB Psychic. Pain 'R Us.

Aggron Lv48 @ Leftovers
    - Focus Punch
    - Rock Slide
    - Substitute
    - Thunder Wave

The SubPunch combo works very well here. You use Thunder Wave and then Substitute. Now either the crappy AI will either use a random non-attacking move that will allow the Sub to stick, or the parahax from TW will kick in. Now you have a strong Fighting move using its high base Atk (110), or a STAB Rock Slide in which to cause damage.

nosepass Lv50
    zap cannon
    lock-on
    rock slide
    rock throw

Definite weak link here. With Aggron, this guy is definitely not needed. I would replace it with either Milotic or Ludicolo.

that's all of them =P
    Good luck.

That seems like a decent team to take down the Elite Four (PS you cannot trade from your LeafGreen because you don't have the national dex in Ruby yet.) Except... A Sceptile with Bullet Seed!? He's already got one of the best Grass moves in the game... Leaf Blade, why keep Bullet Seed. You could teach him Earthquake, Giga Drain, Thunderpunch, all those are good moves on a Sceptile. But that's just my opinion.
    Ruby and Sapphire don't have a National Dex. That is only FRLG and Emerald.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back