• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X-Men: The Last Stand

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    The other X-Men topic is about cartoons. This is about the movie.

Well, the movie was okay. The end is a great example of the stormtrooper effect.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    The movie was alright, and... it's a possibility that they are making a sequel. Plus, did you stay for the final credits scene? The real problem is that they didn't touch on the fate of some mutants, which sort of perplexed me. What happened to Pyro? Multiple Man? We seen the fate of Arclight, Quills, and those.. but nothing about Juggernaut, or the previously afforementioned.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    レオ said:
    The movie was alright, and... it's a possibility that they are making a sequel. Plus, did you stay for the final credits scene? The real problem is that they didn't touch on the fate of some mutants, which sort of perplexed me. What happened to Pyro? Multiple Man? We seen the fate of Arclight, Quills, and those.. but nothing about Juggernaut, or the previously afforementioned.

I didn't see the whole credits. What happened in them? According to Wikipedia,
    Spoiler:
    Wikipedia also said that they'll be making a sequel if the movie does well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Yes, that is what happened.

Spoiler:

A sequel will occur if, as Halle Berry stated on her last interview, "everyone sees the film atleast twice."

Years
    No, no sequel... just a remake about Wolverine.

Aanyway. The movie was okay... it's just that it wasn't what I expected from it. I mean, I've been reading the comics ever since I was a kid and seeing some characters die and my favortie super villain powerless (although he didn't really lose his powers) was kinda... meh. But it was an okay movie.

Years
    Eh... Magneto will probably show up in the spin-off...

Spoiler:

SyrupMaker

I make Syrup, Want some?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    The movie sounds pretty awsome! I might watch it on memorial day or so

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
    Years
    Akinari said:
    Eh... Magneto will probably show up in the spin-off...

Spoiler:
    yeah >.<,
    Spoiler:

*faints*

Years
    Linoone said:
    yeah >.<,
    Spoiler:

*faints*
    Spoiler:

Otherwise, I'm looking forward to the Wolverine Spin-off

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Spoiler:

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    Saw it... Awesome movie.. Better than could of believed. But was slightly disappointed about certain characters dying.. I didn't see the bit at the end of the credits. I waited a long time for something to come, having heard that it would, but my two friend & patience got the better of me. I missed it.

I don't think there needs to be a sequel. The scene at the end with magneto means,(You probably know this, I'm just reiterating) that all those mutants won't fully lose their power & regain it over time. It would of been really disappointing if mutants such as Magneto, Mystique & Rogue had lost their power.

I think that they made wolverine the star of the film, unneccesarily. It's about the team isn't it?

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Akinari said:
    Spoiler:

Otherwise, I'm looking forward to the Wolverine Spin-off

Spoiler:

Also, there can be an X-Men 4. They're making a spinoff about Wolverine and another about Magneto's younger life as well.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Well, it technically isn't a 'spin-off' as much as origin films. I'd like to see an origin film for Magneto, but I have reason to believe we seen enough of Wolverine's past in X-2: X-Men United. And yeah, it's an amazing film as long as you enter the theatre with the realization that, "It's not like the comic."

Spoiler:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Eh, I saw it and went into the theatre with certain expectations. They'd been met and exceeded, so I was happy. I'd rather read the comics or whatever, but as a movie, it succeeded. In comparison with more recent comic-book movies (I'm thinking here of Spiderman 2 and Batman Begins), it wasn't as good, but I was satisfied with it.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    I personaly think that it could've been better, the "cure" thing was okay, and I really can't blame Rogue for getting it, but it causes a few complications for a fanfiction, assuming I run into X-Men and Yu-Gi-Oh GX fans at the same time.

Years
    There are several X-Men (or Marvel) universes. Unless your frame is mostly in the movie, then there will be complications. If it is X-Men in general, then there won't be as much trouble.

Back